The NBA Draft Thread

Wasn't JJ's workout in Sac for multiple teams?

Just because JJ won't do a private workout for PHX, doesn't mean he's been promised.

Last edited:
In between proctoring exams to kill time, we were doing mock drafts. Trades were acceptable.

Mine went :
Celtics - Fultz
Lakers - Jackson
Kings - Ball (Kings trade 5,10, and a future 1st to Sixers )
Suns - Tatum
Sixers - Monk
Magic - Smith Jr.
TWolves - Isaac
Knicks - Fox
Mavs - Markannen
Sixers - Frank

Edit: Forgot about 2019 pick already going to the Sixers. So just # 5 & 10.

Last edited:
Why in the world would someone trade 5,10 and a future first for the 3 pick lmao. Yikes. Not even vlade would do that

I'm praying Jackson goes to the lakers. Need a live look in to mamba and lavar

Last edited:
Why in the world would someone trade 5,10 and a future first for the 3 pick lmao. Yikes. Not even vlade would do that

I'm praying Jackson goes to the lakers. Need a live look in to mamba and lavar

To get Lonzo. May feel a bit of pressure to hit on a pick they traded for Boogie, and get someone they can market around.

The Kings did a nice job starting their rebuild

Trading 3 lottery picks for 1 would be a Billy King-esque mistake

Josh Jackson's agent said he has no idea if the Lakers will draft him. Take that for what its worth, but I personally don't believe the Lakers gave Josh a promise.

In between proctoring exams to kill time, we were doing mock drafts. Trades were acceptable.

Mine went :
Celtics - Fultz
Lakers - Jackson
Kings - Ball (Kings trade 5,10, and a future 1st to Sixers)
Suns - Tatum
Sixers - Monk
Magic - Smith Jr.
TWolves - Isaac
Knicks - Fox
Mavs - Markannen
Sixers - Frank
The Sixers already own the Kings' 2019 1st rounder unprotected. I cannot see that scenario happening.

To be fair to Lonzo tho the Kings might seem like they aint really checkin for him cuz everybody assumes he wont be available when they pick

To be fair to Lonzo tho the Kings might seem like they aint really checkin for him cuz everybody assumes he wont be available when they pick
Yeah that's definitely fair. I think it would still end up being Fox though. They seem to REALLY fall in love with certain prospects and they've shown the willingness to reach in the draft or make trades in order to get those players...

Are the Mavs really gonna find themselves in a position where Lauri is best available? Yuck.

Need a point guard in the worst way.

Back
Top Bottom