The NBA Draft Thread

Ready for tonight. Need Miami to snag John Collins, Justin Jackson or Donovan Mitchell. In that order.

Rooting for my UNC guys as well. Jackson, Bradley, Hicks and Meeks. :smokin

Boston media seem to think either Tatum or Isaac are a lock for them at #3 (assuming they don't deal for an established player like Porzingis or Butler).

I'd prefer they deal. Danny historically is not a very good drafter.

SI.com front page mock says Isaac isn't getting past Boston:

1. Sixers - Fultz
2. Lakers - Ball
3. Celtics - Isaac
4. Suns - Jackson
5. Kings - D Fox
6. Magic - Tatum
7. Wolves - D Smith
8. Knicks - Monk
9. Mavericks - Ntilikina
10. Hornets - Markkanen

I can't see the Wolves going for DSJr with Rubio & Dunn already there

They'll take Ntilikina or Markkanen if Isaac is off the board

That package is trash really. Knicks getting fleeced. Ainge ain't going to do anything but probably trade down tonight for more picks.

We're not trading Porzingis.
Talks with the suns are heating up
nerd.gif
For #4 and DBook

they should

Not verified & hashtags?

Fake news.
hes a local phoenix radio head.  I'm sure he has some connects with people within the organization.  

Even if KP doesn't get traded today, how do you think this is going to work out in the long run?  You think he is just going to go back to NY after this **** and still want to be there?  The guy was pissed at the organization BEFORE this happened, do you really think this is going to make it better?  

Thats a pretty good haul for KP.

Last edited:
those Phoenix radio guys and that fanbase is insane regarding devin booker. dudes wouldn't trade him for lebron

Booker definitely not going to be part of that package for KP. I bet it's the pick, Bledsoe and Bender.

Back
Top Bottom