The NBA Draft Thread

"freak injury"

roll.gif

gets me everytime.

So you never miss a single game because of injury your entire life, a freak injury happens right before preseason and you break your foot....now you're injury prone.

Oh.

What would you call missing 82 out 82 games in your only season? An ironman?

Your acting like he got hurt trying to suck a fart out of a strippers ***

Last edited:
Broken bones really aren't that bad compared to something like ligament damage tho. I'm not really expecting it to affect simmons too much

What would you call missing 82 out 82 games in your only season? An ironman?

Your acting like he got hurt trying to suck a fart out of a strippers ***

He. Never. Missed. A. Game. His. Entire. Life. Because. Of. Injury. Before. This.

But yeah, one injury your whole life makes you injury prone.

Got it.

i mean he is a sixers fan 

just forgetting about guys like KAT, Kyrie and blake griffin . 
As of now he isn't better than any # 1 pick, he hasn't played a game. 
laugh.gif

There always that top 5 guys that slips to 10+ wonder who that could be this year......

Last edited:
He. Never. Missed. A. Game. His. Entire. Life. Because. Of. Injury. Before. This.

But yeah, one injury your whole life makes you injury prone.

Got it.

Fam, why do you take it so personal and get so bent out of shape? As if you have to defend every single comment made about the Sixers.

It's not that deep, b - loosen up, just take it in stride, and be excited about the core Philly has. Most anticipated team to watch next year outside of GS.

The Philly bandwagon bout to be lit next season.

Last edited:
Fam, why do you take it so personal and get so bent out of shape? As if you have to defend every single comment made about the Sixers.

It's not that deep, b - loosen up, just take it in stride, and be excited about the core Philly has. Most anticipated team to watch next year outside of GS.

You gotta understand I've been hearing this same **** about the Sixers for the past three years from these douches so sometimes I gotta say something.

I really should just ignore it all and let things play out how they play out. Nothing I can do to change their opinions til they see what happens next season.

Last edited:
You gotta understand I've been hearing this same **** about the Sixers for the past three years from these douches so sometimes I gotta say something.

I really should just ignore it all and let things play out how they play out. Nothing I can do to change their opinions til they see what happens next season.

Lol its sports man, it'll be alright

View media item 2171080

Now you know how you looked in the Lakers thread all year

View media item 2171080

:lol:

Why would Phil say he knows what he's doing but shopping KP? Who out there or what out there is better than KP for the Knicks right now?

Nah man. You guys have long talked **** about the Sixers with everything that has gone one over the past few years. On top of that there were people in your thread talking about being able to land Paul George for Mozgov/Deng and Clarkson. You ended up having to trade your best player along with Mozgov just to get 30 year old Brook Lopez. Other than that I was just hating on you guys for continuing to suck so bad that we still weren't getting your pick this year. But it all worked out in the end and I already said a couple days ago I have no hate for the Lakers anymore after the trade for Fultz. You guys can sign and trade for the next dream team for all I care.

Nah man. You guys have long talked **** about the Sixers with everything that has gone one over the past few years. On top of that there were people in your thread talking about being able to land Paul George for Mozgov/Deng and Clarkson. You ended up having to trade your best player along with Mozgov just to get 30 year old Brook Lopez. Other than that I was just hating on you guys for continuing to suck so bad that we still weren't getting your pick this year. But it all worked out in the end and I already said a couple days ago I have no hate for the Lakers anymore after the trade for Fultz. You guys can sign and trade for the next dream team for all I care.

I mean no **** people are going to make fun of a struggling franchise, you think it was just Laker fans? :lol:
I really don't know why bad trade scenarios proposed in another's team thread even matters but to each his own
:lol: at you throwing shade at the D Lo trade after all that

Last edited:
A top 4 pick to get Jackson? Why? KP is a building block that had proven is a great player n building block ...

Last edited:
Latest DX mock has the Lakers taking Derrick White at 27? Well goddamn, I'm bias because of CU ties but that is great value at the end of the first round. He's going to be a stud man.

I love Josh, but trying to trade our best draft pick in the last 30 years for a player who hasnt even played 1 NBA game? Phil has lost his mind.

Literally no trade package that we get will make us better.

Back
Top Bottom