The NBA Draft Thread

yooo all you got to do is watch one quarter of booker on his worst game and kp in his best game and tell me who the "number one" option would be.

please watch devin bookers off the ball play, hes as good as it gets and hasnt turned 21 yet. 

Kobe was still great until age 34 then his body betrayed him. And he prepared like a madman too every season. Usually for greats it doesn't happen gradually, as Chuck said one day you wake up and it's just not there anymore. To expect Bron to defy it is ridiculous.

i need to start writing down SNs and come back in 3 years when booker is leading the league in scoring 
devil.gif

Kobe was still great until age 34 then his body betrayed him. And he prepared like a madman too every season. Usually for greats it doesn't happen gradually, as Chuck said one day you wake up and it's just not there anymore. To expect Bron to defy it is ridiculous.
His body didn't even betray him until D'Antoni killed him though tbh

Exactly.  Lebron has pretty much been superhuman in terms of injury prevention, but eventually over-use injuries and wear and tear are going to start kicking in.

His body didn't even betray him until D'Antoni killed him though tbh
Lebron isnt going to get killed playing 45 minutes a night?

They still have him playing 38 minutes a night and playing like 45 minutes every night in the playoffs.

Last edited:
whats to laugh at

Klay came into the league shooting 40+% from 3. He's a consistent sharpshooter. Meanwhile, Booker barely cracked 36% in Year 2 from 3 and is less efficient. Not to mention how Klay is a much better defender.

Not really sure why they are compared outside of both of them being similar in size and light skinned. I just think Booker is a different type of player.

That's one of things that worries me about KP. Dude is 7'3" but gets out rebounded by guards
laugh.gif

Dude has significant trouble body squatting. I know things like that don't always translate, but damn.

Booker isn't the shooter Klay is though.

klay been in the leauge for 6 years 
Book for 2

cant really compare him just yet

last i checked booker put up 70 in his 2nd season tho 

Klay has never shot less than 40% from 3. Bookers best season so far has been 36%

Again. Light skinned comparisons.

And they don't even play the same game anyways

Lebron isnt going to get killed playing 45 minutes a night?

They still have him playing 38 minutes a night and playing like 45 minutes every night in the playoffs.
Oh no I agree, I'm just saying in 12'-13' Kobe Playing 48 Min a night killed him, much like the path that LBJ is heading towards. I think Bron is genetic freak though, if they toned down the minutes and brought him down a bit, he could still probably be a top 5 player until he retires.

Book for 2

Brandon Jennings put up 50 in his rookie season.  Who cares?

BTW Klay is also a lockdown defender.  Kind of important.

Last edited:
22/3/3 at 20 years old, including a 70 point game. I'm not trading him for anyone. He's gonna be the same age as a few of the freshman getting drafted tonight.

He's untouchable in all negotiations.

So we're gonna gloss over Kobe playing 44 mpg at like 50% usage for an entire month preceding his body's betrayal :lol:

Kobe would still be playing right now if not for that incredibly irresponsible stretch of games.

Book for 2

did i say he was as good as klay as 2way player? 

midas whale say that booker doesnt have 2 rings. 

22/3/3 at 20 years old, including a 70 point game. I'm not trading him for anyone. He's gonna be the same age as a few of the freshman getting drafted tonight.

He's untouchable in all negotiations.
So we're gonna gloss over Kobe playing 44 mpg at like 50% usage for an entire month preceding his body's betrayal :lol:

Kobe would still be playing right now if not for that incredibly irresponsible stretch of games.

Did LeBron not lead the league in minutes per game this year? Did he not average 41 minutes a game in the playoffs? Is he not playing into June every year? It adds up even for the genetic freaks man. It's irrefutable.

Book for 2

did i say he was as good as klay as 2way player? 

midas whale say that booker doesnt have 2 rings. 

Klay runs off screens and primarily spots up.

Booker isos, plays a lot of PNR and spots up. Earl Watson wants him to be like Harden next season.

Again, they don't play anything alike

Back
Top Bottom