The NBA Draft Thread

So the Lakers shouldn't take Isaac after all. Glad to see I was correct.

If we're being realistically optimistic.....Dennis Smith can be an All star caliber PG in this league. That's if things go right, and he's put in the right situation.

I think if we're being strictly "realistic".....he's an Eric Bledsoe type of PG for a team.

Thats the thing with this draft. very few sure things other than fultz but a lot of prospects that if certain things go right many could be all stars.

Need the Knicks to stay at 6th & get DSJr or Isaac

The Knicks will draft Ntilikina regardless solely for the fact that he projects to best play the triangle. :lol:

I personally project him to be the bust of the draft.

The big flaw in Frank's game is that he struggles getting to the rim. He's only 18 so he has plenty of time to improve on that.

Phil drafted Porzingis & Jerian Grant who aren't 'triangle players' tho. I like pretty much all of the projected lottery picks so we'd have to pick someone outta left field for me to be mad. :lol:

Need the Knicks to stay at 6th & get DSJr or Isaac

The Knicks will draft Ntilikina regardless solely for the fact that he projects to best play the triangle. :lol:

I personally project him to be the bust of the draft.

The big flaw in Frank's game is that he struggles getting to the rim. He's only 18 so he has plenty of time to improve on that.

Phil drafted Porzingis & Jerian Grant who aren't 'triangle players' tho. I like pretty much all of the projected lottery picks so we'd have to pick someone outta left field for me to be mad. :lol:

What worries me is that he struggles against lesser talent. Imagine how much he will struggle in the NBA. I've only seen highlights of his play and the one thing I keep getting out of it is that he is doing this against low-level competition. I think whomever drafts him will have to be patient because it will be a big jump to the NBA. Especially for a PG.

What's everyone's take on Semi Ojeleye from SMU? Draft express has him going to the Lakers with their Houston pick. Puts up good numbers as the leading scorer for SMU. NBA ready body and from his stats looks like he can shoot the three (43% on 5 attempts). Haven't heard his name mentioned at all until I saw his stats pop up during the conference tournaments

I'd probably want a higher upside pick since it took him until he was 22 to show dominant play. He's been really good for SMU this year though

I see Hart being a 10 year player way before Hayes but even still, Hart was getting killed playing against NBA talent last year during the draft process at age 21.

Back
Top Bottom