'' THE NEW AIR JORDAN 2009 BLK/GOLD AND WHITE / BLACK''

I think they are pretty thorough looking thus far. I see a lot of people hatin on them tho, will see how they act when they actually drop tho.

I really think JB needs to take some time off. They seem that they where pretty busy this year
with the CDP packs in all. This is maybe one of the worst creations they have come up with.

Originally Posted by icqboy51

thats not the final version of the 2009.

only a basics of the 2009. like a car frame without the car doors, windows etc.

JB is releasing the photos now to trick the FAKES.

it's final, unless they suddenly decided to call them B' Loyal 09
laugh.gif

So will these have traditional Air Jordan colorways, like black,red, and white, or some new futuristic colorways, like the black&gold pair? That heel isoff the chain, Jordan Brand is always ahead of their time with their vision and things.

Originally Posted by Meriwether

So will these have traditional Air Jordan colorways, like black,red, and white, or some new futuristic colorways, like the black&gold pair? That heel is off the chain, Jordan Brand is always ahead of their time with their vision and things.
i heard they are doing a flightclub exclusive pack with matching skirt and lipstick
eek.gif
tongue.gif

when did jb start copying shaq shoes?
these shoes are horrible i think i may be done purchasing air jordans for a very long time

These aren't what they used to be....and I really wish folks could see a shoe from Concept so they can know the absolute butchering that happens along theway taking away from the initial Design Intent the Designer had....

Back
Top Bottom