'' THE NEW AIR JORDAN 2009 BLK/GOLD AND WHITE / BLACK''

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

I might pick up a pair.

During an F&F sale.

In 2010.

When they're still sitting on shelves on sale for $69.99.

You would serioiusly buy these for $69.99?!?!
sick.gif
... I would not pay morethan $40 EVEN ... $41 ... and I am not buying ... What the hell are these!?!?
sick.gif

hmmm....i think i'll wait till i see them in person to pass judgment...but right now...i'm not in love with them...

With all judgments aside, the community can test Jordan Brand as much as they can make us buy some of the trash they put out.

This shoe should be boycotted, and I can think of 24 reasons why. Let them know that "respect is earned" and we're not going to catch every ballthey throw.

Sales figures will definitely decline with this model.

it will have that typical "f'ugly" now here, then as usual, it will slowly grow on them.

There not bad, for a non-numbered Jordan, that is. Glad there's no XX4 attached to it.

these will be hyped soon enough like the XXIII's on niketalk. I might see more than one person rocking these in va beach/norfolk/chesapeake though, unlikethe XXIII's

I really hate the bland toe area of this shoe, other than that, we may have our selves a winner.

Man what a disapointment. There's no way these are going to sell even if they are fantastically comfy.

I've been used to the rest of the crap that JB have been throwing out recently but you always used to be able to count on them for the game shoe.

No more it seems and this is a new low.

thats not the final version of the 2009.

only a basics of the 2009. like a car frame without the car doors, windows etc.

JB is releasing the photos now to trick the FAKES.

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

They remind me of the XIVs alot.... Almost like a AJ XIV 2009. I like them but I'm going to need to see these in person.

please don't disgrace any real air jordan by comparing them with these... but if we have to, the all blacks resemble the stealth XX's.. either way #$$is jordan thinking? oh ya they're thinking mo money

Originally Posted by icqboy51

thats not the final version of the 2009.

only a basics of the 2009. like a car frame without the car doors, windows etc.

JB is releasing the photos now to trick the FAKES.
That's the same thing we heard with the XX3's. And the XX2's. And the XX1's. And the XX's. Etc.

Back
Top Bottom