'' THE NEW AIR JORDAN 2009 BLK/GOLD AND WHITE / BLACK''

ssgefiestoakagerger wrote:
eltouha wrote:
Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I actually like them now but not at 190s
they actually look good on this guy's feet. i reckon everyone here will be loving them come feb.

Apparently that is aNyTh1Ng aka marqueesole.com on the WDYWT- Jordan thread. Coming through with early releases

wait till the motorsports/wizards colorway drop....it'll be skinny tongues and refunds

How the $% can JB go from making one of the greatest sig shoes to these??? Hahahaha get your XX3's while you still can....

I see I'm not missing anything
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm actually not hating them I JUST WANT THEM TO TWEEK THE FRONT, it resembels the 22, 22 lows to much for me, real plain, too plain. Maybe make it likethe 20, ribb it so it wont show the creases when you wear them, plus it gives it a little more detail.

Originally Posted by JAYFLY87

I'm actually not hating them I JUST WANT THEM TO TWEEK THE FRONT, it resembels the 22, 22 lows to much for me, real plain, too plain. Maybe make it like the 20, ribb it so it wont show the creases when you wear them, plus it gives it a little more detail.

I totally agree!

Just as I had expected. A half-a** job done by a half-a** company.
smh.gif
@ thefuture of JB. Granted, these aren't official pics. But how far off are the prototypes from the production model? Not very much. More money in my pocket isall.

They look like xxs to me, the first pics dont look that good, but the pic where the Jordans are being worn looks good. I will have to wait and see.

wait for more colorways... I remember when the first pictures of the xx3 came out and people were calling them a big disappointment (some guy even made athread about how they looked like and1's). I like these, but $190 for any shoe is crazy.

I might pick up a pair.

During an F&F sale.

In 2010.

When they're still sitting on shelves on sale for $69.99.

Back
Top Bottom