'' THE NEW AIR JORDAN 2009 BLK/GOLD AND WHITE / BLACK''

The toe box looks like the XX2 lows..

If this is really the final design of Air Jordan 2009, EASY PASS FOR ME...

Where's RockDeep?

He's been hyping these up since before the XX3 came out. Implying they were much better than the XX3, etc.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I actually like them now but not at 190s

Quick question, is that you trying them on in the pic?

How do they feel?

From the pictures that surfaced and information gathered thus far, I'm going to set my expectation of these at "zero", but I'm open-minded if they can impress me well enough. They do look like good ball shoes but unworthy to be called 'the next Air Jordan' especially how the XX3 were so successfully executed.

XX3: The shoe was as close to Michael as you'll ever be- the elegant European-inspired design; the jewel chasis; the meticulous detailing; the craftsmanship; the fingerprint; designed by the godfather himself, an overall design unlike any before and anything after it. The idea of not over-branding the shoe with "Jordan", "23" or even another Jumpman on the other shoe speaks volumes of what they are. Even chicks walk by to compliment and ask, "They look nice, what are they?"

2K9 on the other hand, are jumping BACKWARDS:
- patent toe, again?
- the blade of the shoe is exactly like the XX's
- going from IPS (XX, XX1, XX2) to IPS zoom (XX3) back to double-stack zoom (2K9)?
- Jason Mayden who?

If XX3 was truly the end of the Air Jordan numbered series, I do expect a push for something 'new' and I think asking for Tinker to design the 2K9 as a back-to-back concept isn't too much? They better have one hell of a campaign this year to win us over for $190.

Not me but I wish I found it in the WDYWT forum on jordans

I need the 411 on these, I mean inspiration, the whole nine yards. The black pair look alright, but I hope Jordan Brand fixes the front of the shoe, it'sjust too bloody plain, and blah imo.^^^

I see the comparisons to the XIV's and I see sole comparison of the XX's. Both great shoes. I just don't understand the way they are going. I'mall for thinking of something new and different, (these are different, not new) but I need the story behind these. That helps sell the shoe to me. I believe insomething and I believe in what they are doing with the shoe.

I think if these will be successful they needed to start advertising for these about 2 months ago, because they will need some heavy airtime to win peopleover. I'll wait to reserve my judgment for the final design and colorways, but as for right now. I am not enjoying these like I have others in the past.

I personally like them. You can't really compare these to the Numbered Jordan line because we cant see it as the Air Jordan XX4, a part of the numberedjordans, but as the Air Jordan 2009. I see JB as making a statement with these shoes as showing they are taking a step in another direction, not having even ajumpman sign on it from what I can see, but still bringing the latest technology and performance as usual.

JB is killin' me with the price. These look $150, tops.

I would appreciate a hint of red on the black pair, we all know a little red on black jordans goes a long way
pimp.gif

I appreciate my 23's so much more.

They're not a bad looking shoe, but like others have said already, it looks like its been done before.

Originally Posted by Air Salgado

I personally like them. You can't really compare these to the Numbered Jordan line because we cant see it as the Air Jordan XX4, a part of the numbered jordans, but as the Air Jordan 2009. I see JB as making a statement with these shoes as showing they are taking a step in another direction, not having even a jumpman sign on it from what I can see, but still bringing the latest technology and performance as usual.

JB is killing' me with the price. These look $150, tops.

I would appreciate a hint of red on the black pair, we all know a little red on black jordans goes a long way
pimp.gif
Their are Jumpman on each tongue.
wink.gif

Garbage
smh.gif

They look like XIVs (one of my least favorite Jordans) and some Team Jordans. There's also a little hint of Wades or Shaqs in there.

Blk/Gold pair is releasing as a premiere ala the titanium 23 and it too will be $230. Unless something has changed.

Back
Top Bottom