'' THE NEW AIR JORDAN 2009 BLK/GOLD AND WHITE / BLACK''

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

These better be the greatest basketball shoe of all time for that price.
I''m curious as to the technology and inspiration that went into these shoes,
but as of now...not looking too good.

I guess Im the only one who loves the white ones...cant wait to ball in them. Forefoot outrigger from the XX and a mix of the XIV on the upper...cant go wrong.

roll.gif
In my personal opinion, these look like something you could find in Payless Shoe.

i know everybody is hatin on them now but , come release day
you will be the same people going out to cop a pair

lol u can always count on folks on NT to down talk shoes lol....these str8 to me man...i dont know bout payin 190 for em tho...but blk colorway look betta thanthose plain white ones in my opinion...shoes ive seen for 09 period from JB havent impressed me yet...good thing i got all the CTPS except 2 and the 23s ondeck...just waiting for the 11/12 pack and ill be done...unless they bring out the infareds or something..o yea almost forgot the cool grey spiz"ike andthe cactus on the 31st haha...ill be done after those
smile.gif

These are probably better ballin shoes than the XX3's were/are. No pinky toe hurting on these it looks like. That bottom heal is WILD...Wow!

i just cant decide on these untill i see more pics of different colorways i was not that sure about xx3s either from the first few pics when i seen them inperson i loved them .

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I actually like them now but not at 190s
they actually look good on this guy's feet. i reckon everyone here will be loving them come feb.

Apparently that is aNyTh1Ng aka marqueesole.com on the WDYWT- Jordan thread. Coming through with early releases

Honestly, I kind of like the black pair. I rather the accent wasnt gold, as I find the colorblocking to be tacky. I love the xiv so these are good in my book.The white pair looks terrible though, I guess it is all up to the colors. However, I have a better first impresssion on these than any new Jordan since theXVI.

cosign to the xiv references to this shoe it looks like a dayum mutated version of the xivs without the vent and somebody puked patent leather all overit!!!!!!
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom