'' THE NEW AIR JORDAN 2009 BLK/GOLD AND WHITE / BLACK''

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is wrong with JB these days? It is an embarrassment to even release those. Who in their right mind would pay 190 for those?

IS IT ME,OR DOES IT SEEM LIKE JB IS JUST RE-CREATING THE XIV'S AGAIN??? I DONT KNOW,IT JUST SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF CREATIVITY AT JB. SAD,I TELLU..... CED B.

LMAO and every1 complaining about the $190 price tag...AAAhhhhhhhh XX3 is only $5 less.
The quality on these are amazing and they look like a great performance shoe. Very futureristic.(spell check)
I can see why the heel is curved like that (taking off from the ground)
You guys will get used to the look.
Remember when "Big Body" cars first starting coming out?

Im sorry, but theres NOTHING that can make me puchase these at ANY price.

sick.gif
I cant help but put that face on when i see them..

i really am shocked that there is not one jumpman on the actual sneaker itself.....looks like frankenstein met with the jordan 14s

i agree with iceman, we (including myself) say how horrible they are but when they officially come out and people try them on,hold them and play in them, theywill eventually grow on everyone( probably myself) and they'll actually become a popular shoe. just my lil two cents.

one guy said i wouldn't buy those at retail. i wouldn't buy those at 50% retail. those are ugly.

unreal garbage, what a fall from the XX3, I hope Tinker didn't design those. They look like leftovers from XX2 lows

This can't be them.................. I call team J's on this one. Lord, please don't let this be them!...............

These can't be real, I don't believe it. These have to be some sort of early fake like the ones already on ebay. Honestly, I can't accept that JBwould make the new shoe that ugly regardless of technology.

Awesome detailed pics! thanks...

As I've said before, the white one's look horrible.... The black/gold might grow on me. They look like a really good shoe to play ball in though. Thosepads near the heel look pretty comfy.

Back
Top Bottom