THE NEW NIKETALK

So nt is now sponsored by eastbay now .Thats wack eastbay ain't ginna donate To our charities nor give us any benefits .Yall out of pocket for that.

I just flipped the hell out.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG This is going to take some getting use to.:lol: please bring back old smilies though.

So nt is now sponsored by eastbay now .Thats wack eastbay ain't ginna donate To our charities nor give us any benefits .Yall out of pocket for that.
You are late Fam Eastbay has sponsored NT for awhile now. They help with the server bill :smoking

Last edited:
looks cool,gotta get used to it tho

edit: i lost over 5,000 posts >:

Last edited:
Wow! Layout looks real clean. I'll miss the old NT, but after a few weeks or months I'm sure I will love this new look. I approve.

Just noticed there is rep points now. This is going to get interesting. A lot of egos are going to get stroked from it. Hopefully it is not super easy to give negetive rep cause you know people are going to be shooting people down like crazy.

Look At Yall Faces

my only complaint is that the boards main pages have font that is too small, like if i want to go to the last page of a thread, the font is too small, and thread titles are small

the threads themselves and everything else seems fine

Back
Top Bottom