*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bro is at West Oaks in Houston right now. They got 150 pairs but someone tried to break their gate so they're fixing it.
He was number 59 in line and they took names and phone numbers. Most of the people in the front left. But my bro is still up there hoping that since he stayedthey'll let him cop his pair with ease. Hope he gets it.
Congrats to those who got theirs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i thought these looked pretty good
one of my pairs had a couple of those
bumps, but they look like some of the best jb's i
copped as of recent.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm mad disappointed. its like i gave a lot for christmas time and didn't receive a damn thing. i spent a lot on other ppl and i'm not getting *%%.
my girl is too broke to give me a gift (and i don't have the heart to complain to her about spending a lot on her but not receiving anything in return), not getting anything from anybody else...etc.

and then this bull. smh.

no point in refreshing champs/ftl/fnl/ndc/etc. cuz all thats left are shaq sizes.
not in nyc right now because i'm visiting my girl. dont know anything about where i'm at and i'm sure that at 9:31 these are gone wherever they were at.

smh.
lesson learned. stay the hell in nyc and dont mess with broke females in state but certainly not out of state either.
ain't that the damn truth

Went to woodfield mall in AURORA, IL and MF's ran in all crazy after getting kicked out of the mall like 3 times before that! It's alright though b/c Igot what I needed!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

smh listening to y'all i didnt stress it since i expected so many pairs to be out. i called up 34th st in nyc and dudes only have a sz 13 left. SMH.

NOTE TO SELF- TRUST CONSCIENCE...NOT NT lol

Exactly. Don't know how long you've been here but a lot of times, NT'ers don't know squat. For the future, call every store you know of andkeep doing so and see if you can establish a connect or reserve a pair. The dudes saying it was easy meant its a easy release if you want to freeze and standin line. Trust yourself first.

i'm mad disappointed. its like i gave a lot for christmas time and didn't receive a damn thing.
girl too broke to give me a gift (and i don't have the heart to complain to her about spending a lot on her but not receiving anything in return), not getting anything from anybody else...etc.

and then this bull. smh.

no point in refreshing champs/ftl/fnl/ndc/etc. cuz all thats left are shaq sizes.
not in nyc right now because i'm visiting my girl. dont know anything about where i'm at and i'm sure that at 9:31 these are gone wherever they were at.

smh.
lesson learned. stay the hell in nyc and dont mess with broke females in state but certainly not out of state either.
Its just 1 day and 1 pair of shoes. Keep your eyes peeled for a restock or find something else to put money in.

This thread reminded me why I lost care for shoes and collecting them. Dudes bum rushing, cutting lines, sites crashing like always, its just too much
laugh.gif
. That's why I like electronics and cars. They have so much to goaround
pimp.gif

I almost lost my life today.

Barely missing a car from a hitting me, almost got trampled. Overall, obtaining these Space Jam today was CRAZY!!!

Police came and everything.

All the people say that these will be an easy cop because they're a GR, YOU'RE WRONG!!!

Hope you get your pair debs 168...restocks will happen on these..I'm sure of it. Keep your eyes wide open and you should be good.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Originally Posted by VegasHustla

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Originally Posted by VegasHustla

Originally Posted by manupcj99

are there any las vegas niketalkers out there

whats good??

u guys going to NTLV???
im headin out to meadows....

good luck homie......im headed to niketown right now

my home boy is heading out to NTLV but they are doing a raffle and everyone goes there so you're not even guaranteed anything, i'm going to champs atmeadows mall, it can get kinda crazy over there too, so this should be interesting good luck, yah i heard the mall stores will be opening up at 8 they arenever in any kind of hurry to open early

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by pelimpe

for those who got G at the begining of conf number... did ya use gift card? i am just trying to fig out what the hell that G means.... shm hope my order went through
Yeah I used a Gift Card.

oh okay ... dunno if that what its stands for.... but m not that optimistic anymore because i checked my GF balance and they still haven't charged it.... mmm well lets keep our fingers crossed
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Look for the restock. Those "G"s are like death.

Got home from watchin Wes Johnson and Brandon Triche do their thing in the Dome and decided to stay up to try and order them online. Eastbay-crashed.Finshline-crashed. NDC was smooth and easy, plus I got free shipping on my 2 pairs. Haven't ordered from NDC since white/light zen greys years ago. Mighttry them first next time to avoid the headache of ordering hyped releases from Eastbay and Finishline.

Got up a 830am and walked into my local DTLR at 9am. Purchased my 9.5 without waiting the crowds or getting up early.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Went to woodfield mall in AURORA, IL and MF's ran in all crazy after getting kicked out of the mall like 3 times before that! It's alright though b/c I got what I needed!
smile.gif

Check yo info playboy. Woodfield mall aint in aurora. it's far from it.

Anyone else notice that most pairs have little bumps around the entire midsole...especially the left shoe?...

$175 and still not good quality...how much longer will we let them get away with these horrible practices? Got mine on discount and still feel ripped off a bitafter seeing them...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm mad disappointed. its like i gave a lot for christmas time and didn't receive a damn thing. i spent a lot on other ppl and i'm not getting *%%.
my girl is too broke to give me a gift (and i don't have the heart to complain to her about spending a lot on her but not receiving anything in return), not getting anything from anybody else...etc.

and then this bull. smh.

smh.

At least your bday isn't on Xmas like me...so ba humbug to that...I been getting jipped all my life...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

I almost lost my life today.

Barely missing a car from a hitting me, almost got trampled. Overall, obtaining these Space Jam today was CRAZY!!!

Police came and everything.

All the people say that these will be an easy cop because they're a GR, YOU'RE WRONG!!!
laugh.gif
See what I'm saying? You almost got stepped on. Dudestake stuff too far. Like pushing the line was going to help
laugh.gif
. Theywould have probably kept going too
tired.gif
. Glad you're ok though.

These seem like a GR though. Problem is, Christmas releases garner too much because everyone has money and their wishes.

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Went to woodfield mall in AURORA, IL and MF's ran in all crazy after getting kicked out of the mall like 3 times before that! It's alright though b/c I got what I needed!
smile.gif

Check yo info playboy. Woodfield mall aint in aurora. it's far from it.
the actual name of the mall is wood field but to me it will always be fox valley and it was crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom