*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Anyone else notice that most pairs have little bumps around the entire midsole...especially the left shoe?...

mad.gif

I'll be checking for "B" grades at the outlets...in June..

Waddup Fam?? I coppeed off Finishline this morning (POST-MADNESS), 2 separate orders, and got both confirmation emails, altho they still charged me for anorder I tried to make during the hours when people were crashing the site.... confirmation emails = in the clear? let me know peeps, good looks..... Hope youall can grab ur kicks. That breaking into FL pic is hilarious, yet sad..... recklessness

ahhh, finally I've got the shoes. wearing these the first day I go back 2 school. only had 1 sz. 13 & i got em'. now i gotta re-up for the wht/red12's...smh

One of the easiest pickups ever. Got Hanover Mall Finishline at 7:45, Out by 8:05 with my pair. When I left, there were only big sizes (12,13) left

posted this in general but damn....i might as well post it in the official space jam thread. (nothing too serious)

just got mine and it was chaos. I went to the mall (small mall kind of out of the way) and got in line at about 12 AM. ended up about 10th in line.....the linegrew to about 70/80 people. people're chillin and everythings cool....then it gets closer to opening hours. everybody's huddling together (5-6 peoplethick) at one door to the point where you can't stretch your arms. it's still calm but the tension is thickening. I'm standing there knowing some@!%+ is about to happen. then comes the security guard to open the door....@%%%!@* walks to the door next to the one everyone was lined up behind. everyoneshoves there way to that door and it's like sardines in a can. people literally pressed up against the glass....she motions us to back up (doesn'twork) then the dumb broad opens the door slightly and BOOM pandemonium 2009. men and women alike just shovin' the @!%+ out of each other trying to getthrough the door. frenzied folks screaming...tripping and falling. I squeeze through like some toothpaste and book it like I just kicked the neighbors kid. Imake it to the store and employees are telling us to get lined up along the glass...come on now. People weren't having it.....once again sardines in a cantrying to press their !+!+* against the glass. people yelling at the employees to get do get @!%+ straight....NOBODY was going to give up their spot. Afterthey couldn't exercise any amount of control they just handed out cards to those in line first and alot of people, many of whom were there before those whoactually got the shoes, went home empty handed sucking on lemons. NO plan whatsoever and NO authority. noone got shot, no fights broke out but I don'tthink anyone expected that down here at the commons in little old federal way. Part of me feels glorious...the other feels ashamed. I gained a pair of shoesbut lost some dignity. definitely a rush....though I'd share.

cliffnotes:
mall employees are idiots
i got my kicks

Woke at 4 15 got to the mall at 5 15 walked in the mall and was in line till 6 30.................but i already knew my pair was on lock cuz my mom talked tothe shawty at footlocker and she put my size 11 to the side.................there where about 25 people in front and 15 to the back......she said one dude saidhe would give her 400 for my size 11 but she said no. talked to a dude who had 270 pairs and hole bunch of other dude....... over all it was easy and im glad igot these cuz they are fly and my blue tent is dopeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by manupcj99

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Originally Posted by VegasHustla

are there any las vegas niketalkers out there

whats good??

u guys going to NTLV???
im headin out to meadows....

good luck homie......im headed to niketown right now

my home boy is heading out to NTLV but they are doing a raffle and everyone goes there so you're not even guaranteed anything, i'm going to champs at meadows mall, it can get kinda crazy over there too, so this should be interesting good luck, yah i heard the mall stores will be opening up at 8 they are never in any kind of hurry to open early

yea if niketown is a bust i always have my other spot that no one goes to......
pimp.gif

anyone here from jersey? north jersey? how'd it go..

i was able to get mine a week or two ago, but would like 2 hear some stories of what happened out there ..

fulton st mall in bk is pretty deaded....

got mine at footlocker in a size 13

Dr jays and S&D underground still might have something left.

GOOD LUCK BROOKLYN!!!

all the indian stores were copping them from the retail stores and now sellin them for $350...that's messed up

whats good??

u guys going to NTLV???

my home boy is heading out to NTLV but they are doing a raffle and everyone goes there so you're not even guaranteed anything, i'm going to champs at meadows mall, it can get kinda crazy over there too, so this should be interesting good luck, yah i heard the mall stores will be opening up at 8 they are never in any kind of hurry to open early

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

whats good??

u guys going to NTLV???

pimp.gif

what spot is that, unftd?? suite 160

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm mad disappointed. its like i gave a lot for christmas time and didn't receive a damn thing. i spent a lot on other ppl and i'm not getting *%%.
my girl is too broke to give me a gift (and i don't have the heart to complain to her about spending a lot on her but not receiving anything in return), not getting anything from anybody else...etc.

and then this bull. smh.

no point in refreshing champs/ftl/fnl/ndc/etc. cuz all thats left are shaq sizes.
not in nyc right now because i'm visiting my girl. dont know anything about where i'm at and i'm sure that at 9:31 these are gone wherever they were at.

smh.
lesson learned. stay the hell in nyc and dont mess with broke females in state but certainly not out of state either.

At least your bday isn't on Xmas like me...so ba humbug to that...I been getting jipped all my life...
indifferent.gif

materialistic things aint important bro, you have a woman who loves you, mine died a few months ago and her bday's xmas day, be thankful for what you havebro, you'll pick these up along the way

copped at 1115 from footaction.com, hope they dont get cancelled. 2day shipping 213. Much more worth campin out.

My Story.
Houston, TX

Went to Galleria at 9:00pm for the midnight release like an idiot. The line was probably 600 deep for 450 pairs on ther HOH side and like 200 deep for 100pairs on the Champs side. I know alotta people did not get pairs in their size at the Galleria
laugh.gif

Left the Galleria and made it to Almeda Mall around 10:30ish. I ended up being around the 70th person in line for a damn 6am release. Waited in intermittantrain from 10:30pm to 6:00am. Good news is as soon as the first breif rain shower came some of the posers and fake jordan heads dipped so we got to moveup
pimp.gif

Almeda mall was better than I expected. There ended up being 2 different lines to go into the mall. Each line was probably 200 people deep. Which surprised usbecause normally my line is the only one. When we saw people inside the mall, we were like %+#. Cops were blocking the hell out the entrance though so wecouldn't rush it. I managed to get my pair at Footaction and all was well. People were rowdy, agited, a bunch of people were kicked out of line and 1 or 2arrested, but other than that it was straight. Just a test if endurance and will power
laugh.gif

There were guys there since 5pm. 12 hours in line for some GRs. But these are the most hyped GRs since the Cool Grey 11s in Houston. Like EVERYONE was talkingabout them here, especially after Bun B name dropped them in a recent verse.

Houston heads I need a confrimation though:
Were they shooting at the Galleria?
Were they shooting at Northline Mall?

I heard from some Almeda heads that 3 ppl got hit at Galleria and 2 got hit at Northline.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Anyone else notice that most pairs have little bumps around the entire midsole...especially the left shoe?...

$175 and still not good quality...how much longer will we let them get away with these horrible practices? Got mine on discount and still feel ripped off a bit after seeing them...
mad.gif

I got the same @#$% on mine.. smh
mad.gif

I went for my pair sz 11 dudes tell me all employees took those. He tells me they cut short anyway so I cop 11.5. So blown Right now them thangs to big....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom