*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
the quality on these is just like the CDP XI
sick.gif

I'm so glad I still have my 00's in ds condition
95u3ih_th.gif

Lol so I just went to finishline at 9 am. No line or anything and the guy was like all we have left is an 8 and 8.5 and my size is an 8. Must say this was easyfor me to get. I guess people camped out at 4am to get some. To ppl who pm'ed me sorry I couldn't get them but ill keep checking. People camped forthese?! Took me 5 minutes with no line at all!

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Went to woodfield mall in AURORA, IL and MF's ran in all crazy after getting kicked out of the mall like 3 times before that! It's alright though b/c I got what I needed!
smile.gif

Check yo info playboy. Woodfield mall aint in aurora. it's far from it.

I meant Westfield. Calm down.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Lol so I just went to finishline at 9 am. No line or anything and the guy was like all we have left is an 8 and 8.5 and my size is an 8. Must say this was easy for me to get. I guess people camped out at 4am to get some. To ppl who pm'ed me sorry I couldn't get them but ill keep checking. People camped for these?! Took me 5 minutes with no line at all!

well maybe if you didn't have a small asss foot it wouldn't have been so easy for you. that's called luck.....

Like I said, I almost died, lol

This was the crowd when I first got there, then it quadruple is size about four hours later.

When the police told everybody to walk to the stores, everybody just ran. lol And some ignorant MF tries to get to the store first in HIS CAR! WTH? lol

68ts8k.png

And I feel bad for that dude in the brown/white polo with the beanie, because when everybody ran he was way in the back and got left behind. He was trying toget his son and himself

a pair.

SUCCESS!!!

9gm4j4.png

Yo! I ran like a tiger was on my butt yo. I didn't give a damn who was in my way, I ran and never looked back.

People were falling, old ladies yelled out "I'm PREGNANT!!!" LMAOOO some ignorant dude ran in sandals. Security WAS TRAMPLED OVER.

Got inside the store, saw that Footlocker was jammed with heads, so I ran passed it and went straight to Champs.

45 minutes later.

Dumb police kicked us out of the mall because Champs doesn't open till 8, so we got the boot.

Got kicked out of the mall and I had to walk back to the beginning which was also packed, now with more people.

Came up to the front of the crowd (YEH I CUT, IT WASN'T ACTUALLY A LINE, IT WAS PEOPLE SCATTER EVERYWHERE) and LUCKY ME the footlocker employee ask me whatsize I was, and I said 10, he said I only have a 9.5 - so I took it.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Anyone else notice that most pairs have little bumps around the entire midsole...especially the left shoe?...

$175 and still not good quality...how much longer will we let them get away with these horrible practices? Got mine on discount and still feel ripped off a bit
after seeing them...
mad.gif

I got the same **$# on mine.. smh
mad.gif

Michael_Jordanwithcigar.jpg

Originally Posted by djeo23

Went to woodfield mall in AURORA, IL and MF's ran in all crazy after getting kicked out of the mall like 3 times before that! It's alright though b/c I got what I needed!
smile.gif

Check yo info playboy. Woodfield mall aint in aurora. it's far from it.

I meant Westfield. Calm down.

Haha. I'm just saying B. We gotta keep our info legit.

No cop for me
embarassed.gif
Anybody in boston with an 11.5 PM me please,other than that hoping for a chance of a restock online (like that will happen lol)

I work at the Katy Mills FTL which is about 20 minutes outta Houston. We had 20 pairs to sell after 4 of us got ours. We had about 5 police officers outsideand we hired a security guard for our store. We sold out of men's sizes in 10 minutes and GS in about 30 minutes. Our phone was ringing non stop since noonthe day before. I answered about 150 calls about them yesterday and wasn't about to answer the phone today, if people still were at home asking questionsan hour before they open they weren't going to be able to get them anyway. But this was pure hype, we had people coming in asking for the "Air23s" or the "Space Jordans" (i guess they are space jordans because of the tongue). I got my size 10 for $132 opted out for the second pair atretail because i didnt really feel they were worth $175. I couldve probly sold the extra pair for much more but oh well. Im happy with the commission
grin.gif

People keep sayin the money was takin out of my account so I'm good. That don't mean #%#$!!!!!!! That's just a temporary authorization to ifit's real. If the order does not go through the money will be put back into your account in 2-3 business days. Just got off the phone with eastbay and theysee nothing with my order number. They said it's a 50-50 chance I will get them, I have to get wait 24-48 hours to get conformation. He said if your ordernumber starts with a G u good.

Got my pair
pimp.gif

So many hypebeasts though wow, I've never seen so many pairs of fusions worn in my life. But finish line was pretty organized with what they were doingglad they handed out cards so it wasn't just a race to see who could get their pair.

Heads Up Anybody that's in Cleveland Ohio Foot Locker downtown tower city got over a 100 pairs in they did a midnight release and opened at 9 a.m. todaythey still have sizes left NO 11.5 and me and my dude got last 10 and 10.5 but call for more. Info 216-621-6388

Went to Training Camp in NYC @7:30am. Doors opened at around 7:50. Three people at a time and the line was about 20 deep I would guess. Got my sz 12 easy

lmao i whent the mall with my girl people were camping out for these at footaction and footlocker when they opend the doors at 8.00 they said they only had kidsizes everybody was pissed so i walked by finishline there was one person there i told my girl lets wait there going to open so i got in line all the peoplefrom footaction and ftl ran to finishline i was second inline these people were there since 2.00am i was only there for like 10min i whent asked for a size 11they had it and i left all these people were looking at me like they were going to kill me they only had 8 pairs in the store i seen cats crying when theyheard that i got lucky i didnt even do shopping i told my girl lets go before it gets ugly now im at another mall lol my second pair and theres no inperfectionill post pics when i get home

Originally Posted by ishmedude

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

Originally Posted by ishmedude

Arden fair mall is a piece of crap

^ Info? How is it over there?
nerd.gif
It was hell...must have been 600 deep
sorry for the crappy cell pics

jesus all this for sneakers where is this at and did anyone see or hear any stories of anything happing to anybody ?

crazy over here in nyc.

Went to my local footlocker and missed out b/c employees were driving over from other stores to cop extra pairs, %#!.
Luckily my brother and i were 1st in line at our little known spot after the 1st debacle. i should have gone there from the jump, it would have been a 45 minwait

Originally Posted by NewZ05

any1 got a sz. 11 pm me
nerd.gif
Speaking of an 11, a dude over here was talking and bragging in line before they opened the finishline doors.

Talkin bout how "there's gonna be a lot of weeping faces today"
grin.gif

Turns out he was right, he was whining about not getting a pair in the end.
laugh.gif

I was surprised there were actually people lined up here. Wasn't expecting that.

I pretty much SPRINTED when the finishline doors opened. My boys stayed outside looking at me like
eek.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Got my two pairs though. About got bodied, BUT got my two pairs. Two and only size 10s that there were.

Footlocker disappointed me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by NewZ05

any1 got a sz. 11 pm me
nerd.gif
Speaking of an 11, a dude over here was talking and bragging in line before they opened the finishline doors.

Talkin bout how "there's gonna be a lot of weeping faces today"
grin.gif

Turns out he was right, he was whining about not getting a pair in the end.
laugh.gif

I was surprised there were actually people lined up here. Wasn't expecting that.

I pretty much SPRINTED when the finishline doors opened. My boys stayed outside looking at me like
eek.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Got my two pairs though. About got bodied, BUT got my two pairs. Two and only size 10s that there were.

Footlocker disappointed me
smh.gif

i read ur 1st sentence and was like
eek.gif
then i read on n was like
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
thanks guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom