*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Hugo

thanks, you guys think they will have a lot by the end of the day? i get paid in the evening on wed.
I really really doubt it, it's been 9 years, and people have been drooling for this release, so they won't be around.

my spot is getting them and i fould a spot selling them on friday
pimp.gif
bout to get MULTIPLE pairs and put the ice on ice!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Hugo

thanks, you guys think they will have a lot by the end of the day? i get paid in the evening on wed.
I really really doubt it, it's been 9 years, and people have been drooling for this release, so they won't be around.

I have to disagree, I just think it depends on where you live. If you live in a town or city that is in the middle of nowhere, your chances of coppin later onin the day are dramatically higher. In most cases, plenty of places will be out...but I don't think every spot will be sold out by the end of the day..doyour research, maybe even try finding a spot that does reservations...throw some extra $ on the deal if you have to...you should be straight.

Originally Posted by luvthemjs

Are all those sites listed on front page legit? Never used them before, if anyone could comment it would be appreciated.

they wouldn't be posted if they weren't legit. some quality issues with the early pairs from these sites, but people copped regardless just for peaceof mind.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I swear that patent looks like crap...no cop...AND $175???? Man, im soo glad im outta the shoe game.

It just really depends because the inconsistency of the patent cut is ridiculous.

Some pairs look great, while other don't.

grats to everyone that have copped them or copping them on release date. Not hating but i'm happy with my 2000 retros. Comparing pics i just can't getover the quality on these.

at first i was going to get me 2-3 pairs but after seeing them in person yesterday i kinda trottled back and decided 1 pair will suffice my craving for somenew Jams, i do have the 2000 release and i would say theres a little bit of disparity with the quailty, it looks as if the patent leather on this is softer andthinner than the first release but overall its still looks nice and it would nice to add another set of fresh pair of Jams to my collection
ohwell.gif

what do you think will resell better these or the vi's dropping

copping both to wear regardless, so im not just buying cause of hype, but i was curious cause alot of sites have the 6's for more money than the 11'sbut i think the 11's are better personally.

flipping these will not be that profitable unless you have a lot of pair of them. i mean 50-60 dollar profit per pair is what resellers are prob going to get

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

My Bred Retro's in 00 had those bumps too. If im not mistaken I don't think thats a flaw because all of my 11's have had those small bumps
The "tiny balls" issue, has always been an "issue" on the XI's.

When I had my Cool Greys, they have those balls as well, don't think it's that serious.

Not true, I have OG black and red's and they had none of that crap on the midsole. It just shows how sloppy they're allowing these products to be released to the public.
grin.gif

my OG concords got da same bumps...its called its part of da midsole foam injection process.

So will Eastbay or Footlocker.com have these availiable @ 12a.m. on 12/23?? Lol cus I REALLY ain't in the mood for camping out for some &^#^ shoes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

My Bred Retro's in 00 had those bumps too. If im not mistaken I don't think thats a flaw because all of my 11's have had those small bumps
The "tiny balls" issue, has always been an "issue" on the XI's.

When I had my Cool Greys, they have those balls as well, don't think it's that serious.

Not true, I have OG black and red's and they had none of that crap on the midsole. It just shows how sloppy they're allowing these products to be released to the public.
grin.gif

my OG concords got da same bumps...its called its part of da midsole foam injection process.

Oh I know what it's from and I'm telling you, I have a pair of OG black and reds that had no sign of these, while all my CDP XI's had them.

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

So will Eastbay or Footlocker.com have these availiable @ 12a.m. on 12/23?? Lol cus I REALLY ain't in the mood for camping out for some &^#^ shoes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes

MOM and POP SHOPS by me are buggin askin $300 for Jams... I understand a lil over retail but....
they're just tossin some blood in the water, to see who's gonna bite....
since when did RETAILERS become RESELLERS?

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

MOM and POP SHOPS by me are buggin askin $300 for Jams... I understand a lil over retail but....
they're just tossin some blood in the water, to see who's gonna bite....
since when did RETAILERS become RESELLERS?

WaterBalloon_slowmo.gif

laugh.gif

Retailers can charge what they want, especially if they are small mom and pop stores, and there's hype.

I balled in mine a week ago. They were not good at all. When i started to run the patent on the toe where it creases was very stiff. Then it got broken in andfelt flimsey. They were comfortable and had good support but it felt like the uppers was expanding everytime i moved. I had to switch to my blue chip 2s iluckly brought in my trunk cause it felt like these were gonna fall apart. Im very disapointed in them and luckly i only got 2 pairs and didnt pay for them. Iwill definitley be giving away a pair or selling it. SMH AT JB

How many pairs do you think footlocker.com will be selling before selling out?
nerd.gif

^^^ best part about all this is the call I got saying my preorder is IN...but....they ran out of my size 12 and only have 11.5 left

what kind of PREORDER is THAT????

I NEVER preordered just asked if they would hold a pair down for me and left my #!!!

Then she proceeds to tell me they want $300 for em so I laugh in her face and hang up!!!

I'm so INSULTED that I go down there anywayz.... and ALL OF A SUDDEN my size 12 appears but....

they can't sell them till 2morrow AND they can't budge too much on the $300 price!!! LOL

Next thing I know I got 3 sales people trying to sell me like they got that FIIIIRE Fishscale and my name is POOKIE fresh outta REHAB

What a bunch of CROOKS!!!!!
smh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom