*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

I balled in mine a week ago. They were not good at all. When i started to run the patent on the toe where it creases was very stiff. Then it got broken in and felt flimsey. They were comfortable and had good support but it felt like the uppers was expanding everytime i moved. I had to switch to my blue chip 2s i luckly brought in my trunk cause it felt like these were gonna fall apart. Im very disapointed in them and luckly i only got 2 pairs and didnt pay for them. I will definitley be giving away a pair or selling it. SMH AT JB
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

who does that?

Im sorry i participated in a sporting event commonly know across the world as basketball.

I balled in mine a week ago. They were not good at all. When i started to run the patent on the toe where it creases was very stiff. Then it got broken in and felt flimsey. They were comfortable and had good support but it felt like the uppers was expanding everytime i moved. I had to switch to my blue chip 2s i luckly brought in my trunk cause it felt like these were gonna fall apart. Im very disapointed in them and luckly i only got 2 pairs and didnt pay for them. I will definitley be giving away a pair or selling it. SMH AT JB
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

who does that?
You are aware that those are BASKETBALL shoes, right?

He is right i should have worn the new tiger woods golf shoes to play in instead cause that makes perfect sense.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

who does that?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
have you forgotten that jordans were originaly made for basket ball???

I didn't went through the 90 pages, but I was wondering, if anyone as some "dots" from the midsole "popping out". I went at myfootlocker today to choose the pair I'll get on RD, and every pair (at least in my size 12) were like that. Anyone has the same problem?

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

WHAT ARE YALL PLANING TO WEAR WITH THESE
I found a nice tee at www.thefreshnes.com

BULLY-OUTLINE1.jpg

Originally Posted by tizoni

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

who does that?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
have you forgotten that jordans were originaly made for basket ball???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

dude balled up in some crappy 09 retros, and complained that they were crappy.
u knew what u were getting into.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

How sad. There was a day when jordans were actually exceptional for playing ball in....

that was my point. but these kids mis-read or something.

its a well known fact that current day retros have horrible quality.

are u really gunna ball up in them, then complain?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

How sad. There was a day when jordans were actually exceptional for playing ball in....

that was my point. but these kids mis-read or something.

its a well known fact that current day retros have horrible quality.

are u really gunna ball up in them, then complain?

It's too bad there quality is so terrible that they can only be worn casually.

disappointed to hear these sucks for ballin, was worried about that but thats the main reason i bought them for. looks like im gonna have to keep themDS'ed
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mercenary X
I feel ya man. (nh)

Dude calls me a snitch but reports someone.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
irony

On another note, I got to see these today in person, saw my size and it looked great. Made sure to check the carbon fire and it looks great as well.

The lack of consistancy from JB is Phenomenal.
I inspected all of the pairs I got in today, especially the 'injection points' people were talking about.

For one pair, the right side had the injection points:
ab3364091140e05d495576e073afd25d70a24b62.jpg

Whereas the Left Side Did Not:
0c4362591b58ee904a2072dd7f30da96233494f9.jpg

^^^^^^
Yeah my pair that I got from Jay weeks ago came in the same, I thought my pair were the only ones...guess not.
Wow what is going on with JB quality??
eek.gif

You guys complain too much.

Damn, shutup about it. If you don't like the quality, don't buy them.

It's painfully obvious.

Inspect the shoes before you buy them, don't come home later crying about them.

If you pre-ordered, you already know what to expect. There's no excuse.

Taking it way too far.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

who does that?

Me. Coulda swore these were "basketball" shoes. Maybe the reason quality has went downhill so much is because they've become more of a fashionstatement than anything.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

You guys complain too much.

Damn, shutup about it. If you don't like the quality, don't buy them.

It's painfully obvious.

Inspect the shoes before you buy them, don't come home later crying about them.

If you pre-ordered, you already know what to expect. There's no excuse.

Taking it way too far.
33uyjiv.gif

Last 11 I tried to ball in was my DMP's and it didn't turn out to well. So to each their own but 11's will never touch the courts on my feet again.So wear at your own risk. Jordans can be worn on court but I would recommend some already broken in team J's or J's 21,22,and 2009's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom