*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping here in Oz on midnight 22nd Dec. Held them in my hand yesterday, sweetness.....
pimp.gif

so the best site to cop these from is what???? eastbay?? footlocker??? nikestore.com??? which site is reliable?

i understand these were originally intended for basketball purposes.....but by today's standards these would be a very sub par basketball shoe....and for$175 it really doesn't seem worth it to play in....dudes would rather look pretty than perform good

man! i missed out yet again on the reserve list @ 2 fnl's for my size today. been calling them everyday for more than a week and every hour today. thenwhen they finally put out the list, my size was gone in a flash.
mad.gif
mad.gif
they were probably never available anyway, probably already reserved by employeesthemselves!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

only option now to avoid camping is online. but i'll be at my spot really early. i wanted 2 pairs of these. these will be copped!!

Anybody know where I can find that Spacejam fitted that perfectly matched with the SJ's? I can't find it on the neweracaps.com site.

alright i been asking people about the small sizes will they go out quick as those for 10 and above? sorry online i mean

Originally Posted by JAYS

alright i been asking people about the small sizes will they go out quick as those for 10 and above? sorry online i mean

Bro, just be at your computer screen read]y to click and enter your billing info right at 11p.m. Central Time on December 23, 2009. If Central Time doesn'tapply to you, then adjust accordingly. If you're on top of your game when they drop online then you'll be fine. Simple as that.

96 plus pages on the most important model and classic shoe? theres gotta be something wrong.

obama can't do shiet. neither can the USA. people are screewed...

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

I balled in mine a week ago. They were not good at all. When i started to run the patent on the toe where it creases was very stiff. Then it got broken in and felt flimsey. They were comfortable and had good support but it felt like the uppers was expanding everytime i moved. I had to switch to my blue chip 2s i luckly brought in my trunk cause it felt like these were gonna fall apart. Im very disapointed in them and luckly i only got 2 pairs and didnt pay for them. I will definitley be giving away a pair or selling it. SMH AT JB
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

who does that?

you are FULL OF FAIL in this post!!!! SMH!!

lmao you guys These guy actually pm'ed me a message asking why i thought he was full of fail!!! LMAO!! How can someone shake there head at someone playingbasketball in basketball shoes!!! these guy is the joke of this thread! What a lame!

JAYS wrote: these will be my last pair of jay until the heat come back.....

What's this heat you speak of?

And for small sizes, what size do you wear?

im just saying when there more heat that will come in 2010 then ill cop, but either than that nothing else for me =D and i wear 8.5

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

You guys complain too much.

Damn, shutup about it. If you don't like the quality, don't buy them.

It's painfully obvious.

Inspect the shoes before you buy them, don't come home later crying about them.

If you pre-ordered, you already know what to expect. There's no excuse.

Taking it way too far.
word. thread is becoming more like 100 pages of complaints. we all know what to expect by now. love it or leave it alone. dno what else to do. jbquality has been done with for years now.....

Nice user name JAYS. I only purchase b-grades retro molds, ain't no shame in my game. Size 8, 8th post
happy.gif

I am currently hunting for space jam b-grades for $120
nerd.gif

I don;t complain anymore, I educate kiddies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Anybody know where I can find that Spacejam fitted that perfectly matched with the SJ's? I can't find it on the neweracaps.com site.
hats are a little expensive tho go there. they're dope when it comes to kicks and fitted matching. i havent been there in ages being that im done with the whole matching everything downto your underwear %#$!. im 27, im good with a blue met hat with any kicks. lol. but have a ball. that NJ devils hat looking like fire!!!!
pimp.gif

bd4253ce60c5eeb031d6aa102d051f97e9a279b.pjpg

My son in the SpaceJams, he is only 5 days old. I need to ask Jordan if he can be apart of Jordan Brand, what you think? Ha.

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

My son in the SpaceJams, he is only 5 days old. I need to ask Jordan if he can be apart of Jordan Brand, what you think? Ha.

Dude, that's awesome! I'm doing the same for my 8 months old nephew.

Originally Posted by JAYS

JAYS wrote: these will be my last pair of jay until the heat come back.....

What's this heat you speak of?

And for small sizes, what size do you wear?

im just saying when there more heat that will come in 2010 then ill cop, but either than that nothing else for me =D and i wear 8.5

laugh.gif
Ok I thought you meant heat as in shoes that havent retroed or haventbeen retroed in awhile that everybody wants.( Infrared VIs,Concord XIs,Chicago Xs etc)

I think you'll be cool with a size 8.5. Popular sizes are like 9.5 and up.

smzsmz- How much are New Era fitteds suppose to cost?I thought they all ran about 35?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

smzsmz- How much are New Era fitteds suppose to cost? I thought they all ran about 35?

depends how old you are, i guess... i remember when i was like 17-18 they were 20$!!!! maybe im just used to those old school prices, they raping the younginsnowadays.
mad.gif
you can still find some hats for 25 bucks on jamaica ave andstuff. you just gotta know where to shop.. 35 bucks for a hat is kinda crazy tho idk. that site is ok though because they do all the work for you. instead ofgoing to 10 different stores looking for the sickest hat to match the kicks you want to floss, they pretty much hook you up without you having to put anyeffort in. so paying that 35 is almost worth it for them to do the searching for you. depends how you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom