*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by smurfdavid

IF ANYBODY WANTS THEM FOR PRE-ORDER SHOETRENDS HAS THEM 215.00 SHIPPED I DONT DEAL WITH THEM ANYMORE BUT OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT WANT TO ANYWAYS THEY HAVE FSR AVAILABLE 12/28/09 IT SAYS
Why don't you deal with them anymore?

Originally Posted by nonofasho

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

IF ANYBODY WANTS THEM FOR PRE-ORDER SHOETRENDS HAS THEM 215.00 SHIPPED I DONT DEAL WITH THEM ANYMORE BUT OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT WANT TO ANYWAYS THEY HAVE FSR AVAILABLE 12/28/09 IT SAYS
Why don't you deal with them anymore?

I have had times were they wont tell me they are out of stock and not email you to tell you that and then its too late to find them else where also i have toemail them a lot of times to get tracking number they never contact you about your order its always you contacting them bad customer service and times i had tothreaten them saying i will file paypal dispute to get money back after they tell me they are out of stock because they wont refund it right away so i willnever shop with them so to each's own.

shoe trends is a good place Ron is a cool dude.... but 215 is too much for me... maybe in highschool i could do it but not now... lucky i have a $150 giftcardthat i won from eastbay
pimp.gif

Shoetrends.com is legit been messing with dudes since '01 never did me dirty, just ordered my 3 pairs!!

Whoever says shoetrends.com isn't legit, just don't know!! Take my word, check the join date

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Shoetrends.com is legit been messing with dudes since '01 never did me dirty, just ordered my 3 pairs!!

Whoever says shoetrends.com isn't legit, just don't know!! Take my word, check the join date
I agree...it looks like Ron is a one man team over there. Everytime I email them, its always him getting back to me. I wouldn't be surprisedif it takes so long to get back to us...i bet theres thousands of other shoe heads trying to get to him too.

I CANNOT believe shoe trends sold a FSR within a hour for $215..... wow... still not paying over 200 early though.... glad everyone is buying these early so ican get my pair easier lol

juss got word frm nicekicks on twitter that the release date is changed again to the 23rd dont no if yall heard already can any1 confirm?

did anybody from ftl here that the space jams will be excluded from employee discount. thats what my manager said but i think he is jumping the gun. ftl isallowing employee discount on all the retro 12's so i figure the space jams will be the same way because they are gr.

Originally Posted by mackinmike

juss got word frm nicekicks on twitter that the release date is changed again to the 23rd dont no if yall heard already can any1 confirm?
Just clicked on to NDC (and Jumpman23.com) and they're showing 12/23/09. Man, this ruins my plans - I'm off work on Christmas Eve, not onChristmas Eve EVE!

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

I CANNOT believe shoe trends sold a FSR within a hour for $215..... wow... still not paying over 200 early though.... glad everyone is buying these early so i can get my pair easier lol

seriously people cant wait another 15 days to get these so they drop an extra $40 plus shipping and since they are a GR people are just throwing their moneyaway.

Originally Posted by mackinmike

See everyone doubted JM when he triple confirmed the release date on the 23rd, and turns out he was 100% right.
laugh.gif

SPACE JAMS 11 ARE NOW ON PRE-ORDER FROM CITYSOLE.COM..THEY HAVE GS SIZES TODDLERS AND PRE-SCHOOL NO MENS SIZES YET....

People should learn NEVER to doubt JM.

Shouts out to him, thanks alot for all the info he provided throughout the years.

Originally Posted by riddla713

did anybody from ftl here that the space jams will be excluded from employee discount. thats what my manager said but i think he is jumping the gun. ftl is allowing employee discount on all the retro 12's so i figure the space jams will be the same way because they are gr.

my DM said the same thing, since it is such a big anticipated release he said. but he also said who knows, maybe they'll feel generous & in the xmasspirit. I'm hopin FTL isn't the grinch & grows a heart.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by nonofasho

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I agree...it looks like Ron is a one man team over there. Everytime I email them, its always him getting back to me. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes so long to get back to us...i bet theres thousands of other shoe heads trying to get to him too.
This man speaks the truth, it is a one man shop so be patient. He already emailed me a confirmation email, which was personally written by Ron,but IDK if this is cause I'm a returning customer and I'm cool with shoetrends

You guys that are surprised they sold out fast? A lot and I mean a lot of you must haven't been around too long. That's how it was the first time theSJs came out on ST, except the first time he had them for retail. People know dude and his site are as legit as they come!

I can't really complain about paying 40 dollars extra because he usually lists shoes up for less than retail and the one time he doesn't I canunderstand.

40 dollars also ain't nothing when you think about the time camping, paying for gas to get to your spot or trying to refresh your browser til the earlymorning. Plus no tax, so in reality it's like a 15 dollar markup plus shipping. Not bad considering I won't be freezing in a line or stressing outcause every time I hit check out button the connection resets and poof gone our the shoes from your cart
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good luck though NT!

any of you guys hear anything from sneakerpreorder.com yet? am i the only one who ordered from there on this thread?

I love the pair I have right now and I've been wearing the crap outta them.
laugh.gif

I can't wait until RD for 2 more pairs.
pimp.gif

^ good deal IMO. it's worth paying the extra 50 bucks to not deal with a bunch of 14yr old herbs standing in line with their parents on the 23rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom