*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]damn its crazy in here everybody coppin of line from left to right ..soon there isnt going to be[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]any body waiting in line ..lmao[/color]
laugh.gif

i'd actually prefer that, no hassle on the 23rd instore then
whats the hassle?
u get there 2 hours early, wait, then cop.
grin.gif

unless u live in the middle of no where
Waiting 2 hours is still quite a hassle, I mean given the option of not having to wait in line, simply walking into a footlocker and copping mypair without any hassle, of course I'm going to take that route.

Just picked up 2 pairs from Jamaica queens for 200 flat each. First time I don't have to deal with lines. Feels pretty good

saw these today @ HOH. honestly, i wasn't that impressed. def. look like CDPs to me. all but confirmed my decision not to cop. oh well. i tried to likethem.

Hey for those that work at foot locker or if someone knows.....

Can people that work at foot locker can get a discount on the Space jams 11???????

can we get some info on some of the good spots in nyc area to get these? i got a fist full of places lined up but i aint spending over 210 on these.... i gotone place that wants 220, one place that wants 250 but i cannot seem to find anyone trying to be realistic with the prices. someone shoot me a pm or something,i mean, worse comes to worse ill just wake up at 6 am on the 23rd and pretty sure ill get my pair. but im trying to not even deal with that line up crap.i'd rather sleep in. anybody got any info?

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Hey for those that work at foot locker or if someone knows.....

Can people that work at foot locker can get a discount on the Space jams 11???????

No, this has been stated like a million times already.

Washington Square Mall in Indianapolis has over 130 pairs. Opening at Midnight also, ill probly be there around 9-10pm camped!

i change my mind about these everyday.....i want to see em in person but every store keeps giving me the run around

matter of fact... does anyone know how to file a complaint with JB against store(s)? i'm not a snitch nor a hater but im about to report these dummyretailers who are trying to sell these for over MSRP. that's how pissed i am that i've called over 15 stores today and can't find a pair for under210. smh. they already get the merchandise for wholesale and then they try to tack another 50 bucks onto the profit. damn.

MSRP = Manufacturer's SUGGESTED Retail Price. How are you gonna report them when stores can charge whatever they want?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

MSRP = Manufacturer's SUGGESTED Retail Price. How are you gonna report them when stores can charge whatever they want?
cause you wont give me any of your 30 pairs.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

matter of fact... does anyone know how to file a complaint with JB against store(s)? i'm not a snitch nor a hater but im about to report these dummy retailers who are trying to sell these for over MSRP. that's how pissed i am that i've called over 15 stores today and can't find a pair for under 210. smh. they already get the merchandise for wholesale and then they try to tack another 50 bucks onto the profit. damn.
i know the feeling man i went thru the same w/ the Gucci SB's...it's a damn shame, but i doubt it'll have an impact unless it's auniversal thing and everyone goes in on them, and JB loves this only makes their brand stronger which is partly why things are the way they are today...somepeople give in to the hype...eff that i'ma smart consumer i do my homework....u've been PM'd

^Jus like rapido said its the suggested retail price, the only thing that you would be able to report is that they sold them before RD, but someone said theygot there pair on the Ave for $200

For those who are getting gradeschool sizes, you may want to check your pairs. We got in our shipment and as I was checking out a pair, I sqeezed the midsoleand it made a clicking/popping noise. Took the insole out and looked, and I could see the heel pulses as well as hear the noise as I squeezed the midsole. Imassuming its the zoom air or whatever they put in the heel area (idk im no expert on what goes in the midsole) Checked all the gs pairs and at least one makesthe noise. We havent received the mens but hopefully they dont have the same issue.

here they are.
for 200.
img6487n.jpg

img6488a.jpg

img6489l.jpg

img6490z.jpg

img6492q.jpg

img6493a.jpg

img6494uz.jpg

img6496y.jpg

they are really dope tho. cant front. the patent leather cut looks way way better then the earlier releases.
btw if any one thought or said they fit better than the CDP. wrong. i feel no difference. same thing.
major different between the ogs and retro's is the amount of cushion they gave it. OG's had great near the ankles these dont.

anyone have pictures of the gradeschool spacejams ? i wanna see the differences with the mens sizes. does GS size have the thick laces or are they thin likethe 11/12 cdp?

Originally Posted by jUeLz23

here they are.
for 200.

they are really dope tho. cant front. the patent leather cut looks way way better then the earlier releases.
btw if any one thought or said they fit better than the CDP. wrong. i feel no difference. same thing.
major different between the ogs and retro's is the amount of cushion they gave it. OG's had great near the ankles these dont.
so there isnt any cushion in the bottom? thats extremely wack....ah man i dont know.....$175 is a lot for a shoe made like crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom