Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to lock down my pair...waiting on that PM
nerd.gif

Agent0024 wrote:
Rapido27 wrote:
^^Yes, now shut up already.
smh.gif

Mr. 30 Pair for $200 Shipped is feelin himself....
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

200 shipped is a DEAL Ill take. What you talking son???

On the Topic... RAP is right, every other page someone is asking how they run.

Executive76 wrote:
Still trying to lock down my pair...

Same here. Hopefully homie comes thru for me once again.

Damn.

I was just gonna scoop these online and avoid any actual effort but after seeing all these CRACKED carbon plates i guess that isn't an option.

33mx188.gif

I'm waking up at noon and walking over to get my pair. These will be flooded in NYC.
Does anyone know how these compare to the DMP XI's???

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

WOW EVERY FINISHLINE IS GOING TO HAVE 1 PAIR IN EACH SIZE
eek.gif
what are you talking about? My backup finishline option that doesn't carry many jordan releases like this will have at least 2-3 pairs in mysize.

did you mean at least 1 pair each size?

Worst part about living in Hawaii....... Shipments come in on Wednesdays. Shoe release on wednesday. 90% sure release gets pushed back a day or so.... = LAME

South Coast Plaza Footlocker =200 pairs of Sjs.

Its funny that even stores that dont normally get these have at least 2 size runs of this shoe. Cant get more Gr then this. Still HYPE KILLS.

whats up nt long time no see. been on the low low, is anyone in the 757 (newport news) pickin these up if so ware from

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Agent0024 wrote:
Rapido27 wrote:
^^Yes, now shut up already.
smh.gif

Mr. 30 Pair for $200 Shipped is feelin himself....
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

200 shipped is a DEAL Ill take. What you talking son???

On the Topic... RAP is right, every other page someone is asking how they run.

Executive76 wrote:
Still trying to lock down my pair...

Same here. Hopefully homie comes thru for me once again.

Inside thing between me and Rapido27. PM him I'm sure u can have a laugh about it too at my expense.... not your son, in any way literally orfiguratively.... stop d-riding Rapido27 though.... $200 shipped is the best deal you can find outside of retail....

I don't have the 2009 Space Jams (yet) but I'm sure the size fit is inconsistent just like the patent cuts and injection mold bubbles and compromisedfake CF....

("Gucci")yyyeeeaaahhhh("Gucci")
glasses.gif

Hopefully I can get my hands on a couple of sz 13's. Currently deployed to the Kuwait, and for some reason ebay prices just sky rocketed. Fingers crossedif any one has any helpful info email at [email protected]

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

eek.gif
what are you talking about? My backup finishline option that doesn't carry many jordan releases like this will have at least 2-3 pairs in my size.

did you mean at least 1 pair each size?

nooo i just got off the phone with a representaive and he told me 1 pair in each size....i dont beleive that either...this is crazy
laugh.gif

Anyone who have wide feet!!

did you go a size up or did you stay with your size?

i have wide feet and when i got the CDP 17's they hurt my feet badly
frown.gif

eek.gif
HUH? are you referring to your area? b/c my store in Va Beach got 36 pairs...5 size 11's...4 size 10's...and so on...

This is going to be a cakewalk, you guys should be able to stroll into your local shop on the 23rd and pick up your pair with ease. I wouldn't be surprisedif most online retailers still had good sizes left online either.

I put my order in on Wednesday Space Jams arrived on Friday and I am really, really unhappy with the quality of the XI. I picked up 2 pairs (Retail of course)and both of them had flaws, starting with the midsole uneven lines half $*@ job of constructing the shoes, left over material on the midsole and blemishes onthe patent leather. The flaws can't be seen when wearing them but I will know they are there and it sucks that alot of us spent time and money trying toget these and they give you a shyte product these might as weel be fake!! Anyone else have issues?

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

eek.gif
HUH? are you referring to your area? b/c my store in Va Beach got 36 pairs...5 size 11's...4 size 10's...and so on...

amen to that bro
happy.gif
iam from Va Beach and military circle mall Footlockeralone will have at least 5 of each size ranging from 9 to 11.5
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom