*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to Valley View this weekend, looks like they are going to be packed 5am on the 23rd...def not going there to get tthem

gonna try and cop from eastbay for 114 out the door....i cant cop of RD
smh.gif

Hopefully it wont be as hard of cop as the CDP XI/XII because it seems like every Foot Locker,Foot Action, Champs and Finish Line is getting them in the cityI'm in and last year I think about about 6 spots got them.

Originally Posted by Unclesam

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

You guys think Kid sizes will sell out?

Of course. I'm getting three toddler sizes so toddler sizes will go quick too.
eek.gif

I def think they will sell out in kids sizes around my area (DMV) because alot of kids around here were uniforms to school. and since the space jams aremajority black they would be able to wear them to school. my lil cuz already telling me he want a pair for christmas.

Afterall I think this is going to be a normal release.... No sweating.... Its a GR and so many spots if not all sneaker spots gt em round my way...
The cracked CF doesn't bother me much.... They will be rocked casually... Plus worse case scenario I know niketalk will b flooded with em
wink.gif

I seen these today when I went to pick up the XII's..........they look good. I got my 1 pair on lock and trying to get a 2nd pair to put on ice.

Now to find my shorties 4.5
smh.gif
, I spoil this HEFFA too much.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]the space jams to the far left in Mikko's picture looks amazing[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but on the real tho calm down ppl[/color]

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

These dont seem as big as the 11/12 pack of last year. I am in a big city and from what i can see stores that didnt get the 11/12 pack are getting these. to be honest i miss the days where if you werent in by noon they were gone.

why would u miss those days?? and to be honest those "days" are RIGHT NOW-- b/c of HYPEBEAST like u my friend... "those days..." LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

p.s-- i HATE "those days"
indifferent.gif

in "those days" i didnt have to line up for kicks. as long as you got to the mall before noon you were good. Now the mall opens and you have to stand out there for hours. just to get in the store and they tell you they are sold out.
partially right and partially wrong. In "those days", I can get the 2000 black metallic 5s and retro infrared 6s, the night of the RD Ican also get the first fire red retro 5s one week after RD!!!

It seems like alot places are getting these but you still have to worry about people copping multiple pairs because everybody that can aford it or doesnt havethe 01 are gonna double up. So 200 pairs really only serve 100 or so people. No to mention people that triple up and such.

How many people are at least doubling up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom