*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

anyone who camps for these has absolutely NO right to complain about quality and high prices because YOU are the ones causing the problem!
QFT

If they want to camp let them camp its their life and time..anyways hopefully all that want them get them..good luck peeps.

I walked into Champs earlier and asked the dude who worked there bout the sneakers and he was about to let me pre order a pair until the manager came around!!he said only the employees are allowed to pre order their own pairs

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Two more hours and then then the online madness begins,wish me luck fellas,its going down at 12 am tonight,were going to see if all the hype is real in just a few hours,good luck to yall.

Are you aware of the date?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

RHYTHMentality wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
there is reports of beast out in my area posted at a FTL setting up camp right now.
I'm so glad Southern Cali has never been as bad as Northern Cali.

THANK YOU .... someone knows whats up about NOR CAL. Not saying its the worst but at times it sure aint no piece of cake.

You're buggin'. If you're not saying it, I will.

It's the worst on the entire west coast.
laugh.gif

Two more hours and then then the online madness begins,wish me luck fellas,its going down at 12 am tonight,were going to see if all the hype is real in just a few hours,good luck to yall.
u aren't serious? are u?
well good luck
indifferent.gif

Check the calender sir
grin.gif

Edit: Best sig i've seen in awhile UAC

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Check the calender sir
grin.gif
Nahh, wth, let him do his thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif

let dude camp all night and day.

sig
wink.gif
Word. That's what people get for not reading before posting, unless he's being sarcastic, if not sig check UPandCOMING32

just got my pairs tonight.. was kinda looking foward to camping out I wanted to unds some heat.. always next time though..

but it shouldnt be to hard i dont think.. 1 dude was buggin about paying 180 insteaded of 175 i payed the 180 with ease...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

SIZE 10 2009 SPACE JAM ... $250 SHIPPED!!! PM ME

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Check the calender sir
grin.gif
Nahh, wth, let him do his thing.
laugh.gif

dude must have a SLOW-A#$ computer if he's starting tonight

RHYTHMentality wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
there is reports of beast out in my area posted at a FTL setting up camp right now.

THANK YOU .... someone knows whats up about NOR CAL. Not saying its the worst but at times it sure aint no piece of cake.

laugh.gif

LOL ... ok homie said it ... when it comes to Jordans NOR CAL is no joke.

RHYTHMentality wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:

laugh.gif

LOL ... ok homie said it ... when it comes to Jordans NOR CAL is no joke.

Oh Yeah... Gonna start camping out next thing in the morning. Daly City man.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

think ima pass on these, overhyped...not to mention, there's gonna be a whole bunch of cornballs in Queens walking around thinking there fresh in there skinny jeans and spacejams

SO TRUE!!! but still gunna cop

wow one more day just wanna say thx Nt for all the info cuz my rd plans have all come from here good luck to every body who is getting pair and eve those whoare passing Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom