*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn hope every body stays safe in the ATL first time lining up tomrow at 6 ................ any tips?

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Can someone tell me y this hype jumped so much, people camping at my mall since 7am, smhhh

peeps camping out at the galleria already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

Man, in ATL; they hit 2 footlocker stores hard last night!!! I know they got +!!# load of Space Jamz!!! CRAZY!!!!

sick.gif
...and people wonder why Jordan Brand charges $175 per pair...itshould be pretty self-evident.
smh.gif

The only reason I'm going by myself is b/c my crew decided to work this week and not next week. I'm good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

Man, in ATL; they hit 2 footlocker stores hard last night!!! I know they got +!!# load of Space Jamz!!! CRAZY!!!!

All the other shoes were ignored. They just tryin to get what they need.
roll.gif

Maaaaaaaaayne...them boys in Atlanta gone be SOOO ICEEEEEY in they jams...talk about a come up.
If they got all them jams them boys gone come up fa showww. All those goin solo....one word GLOCK!
dont leave home wit out it

Glad I work for Columbia Place Mall and I know the manager @ Champs and Finish Line, I'll be buying mines tonight, no getting up early in the butt crack ofmorning. Just talked to him too, my sz12 waiting for me.
happy.gif
. Next timethey have a 50% off sale I'll be getting it too!

wow theres nlo freakn way they got away with that...... lol way to be discrete. iwoulda jus came through the roof haha

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

Maaaaaaaaayne...them boys in Atlanta gone be SOOO ICEEEEEY in they jams...talk about a come up.
If they got all them jams them boys gone come up fa showww. All those goin solo....one word GLOCK!
dont leave home wit out it

Yeah but most of them cats probably are in their late teens to mid twenties dry-snitchin on themselves rockin those Jams around town...wouldn't besurprised of the feds pulled up on em'.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

im bringing a gun

it should be alright
tired.gif

Hope I don't catch a case trying to protect myself.... I'll prolly be one-deep also, with the sidepiece for company....

Everybody claimin discos outside of Nike ES post receipts or you're all lying.... word to Jonahtheballer

I just want one size 11 and try and look out for my homie with another 11 or 10.5 and I'm coming home to cook my Tur-Duc-Hen
tongue.gif

DAAAMN them idiots who jacked them FTL in ATL got popped already.
I looked that %@#$ up on google an them fools got popped like 30 minutes later loadin shoes from one van to another.
The messed up thang about tha whole situation they showed boxes in tha van and i did not see one damn pair of Jams...sad
I think they mighta jus came up on a gang load of 12's...haha they was talkin bout it was peeps from the 30 deep gang.
Crash dummy %@#$ if u ask me.

So people are already camping at Houston Galleria? I guess I need to change my plan. I can't get there till 9:30PM or 10:00PM. I might have to try eastbayand finishline tonight or Memorial City at 5:00am tomorrow.

I seriously hope that there is no midnight release because I do not want to go out late for no damn sneakers. If anyone works at a FL/Champs/FA in NYC and canhold me down until noon, hit the PM.

i hope i could get these tonight and not worried about going to cop at the mall tommarow = D

so I passed by 42st theres like 5-10 dudes in front of modells, champs and footlocker .... I could tell they were camping because they were wearing therehypebeast uniforms...

Originally Posted by richiedge

What's the deal at KOP? Just line up and cop? No raffle or any bs like that right?
First come first serve...for the 11/12 you just had to lineup outside the store, and they let like 10 in at a time at open...

I am in in boston real talk i anit trying to go at nobodies midnight release lol....kids these days are crazy. I am going to firgure out if my friend gets anempolyee discount(which i dont think is possible) or maybe if i can get a pair tonight or on hold...I need two pairs %%#%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom