*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
and im not sure what everyone does for a living but worst comes to worst ebay for about 250... its only 50 bucks extra and get a nights rest for work tomorrow.At 25 years old time is money...

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Quick pic from Serramonte today..

This was in front of me
http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae108/calisf415/f5b30af0.jpg

this was behind me
http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae108/calisf415/22a0d894.jpg

DAMN
eek.gif

and that line is not for tomorrows release. they were handing out wristbands at serramonte tihs morning/afternoon. guess they finally learned fr'om all therediculoous CHAOS that ALWAYs happens at serramonte aka grapes V release when theree was a full out brawl. lol

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

San Francisco/Daly City is full of a bunch of lames. Ya'll will line up for anything. Anything hyped up ya'll willing to sacrifice your rent, kids and car for
laugh.gif

...tickle me elmo, iphone, invisible sex partner, space jams....you name it.
laugh.gif

Corny.
QFT.

I hate living in the bay sometimes.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

that line is ******ed

that ain't right at all, *+$% seems surreal...for these? I guess.

What time does that store open?

yea thats crazy....

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Dude just ordered some for $255 and the release is less then 24 hours away?? Someone please tell me where this makes sense.. at least give it a shot at getting them for retail and then if not u could have gotten them for that same price on ebay afterwards.. idk. ImHO that was a pretty lame move!

He's dumb, but not for ordering them w/o trying, but ordering them within 24 hours when he knows within 48 hours-72 hours later, this shoe's price willtank faster than your wood after it's spilled its kool aid..

Really..

The whole madness has died out. That camp at serengettie is just a reflection of the unemployed and pathetic youths in the USA. It lookslike a camp out for liberal arts kids that graduated looking for a job at the mall..

There are plenty of incentives and ways to cop this w/o hassle. Make no mistake these will sell out online, but the more they pump this, the easier it is topick these up later. LOL I've seen it before and so have many cats. HAHAHA

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHAT I THINK IS LAME IS THAT I SWEAR PEOPLE ONLY WEAR HEAT TO GO LINE UP OR CAMPOUT....
^^^^Captain obvious sighting
nerd.gif

If you are in NYC, and still herbing off in this thread, please selflessly retire your NT account

well the day has come, a late night for me, wonder what time niketown will have them available, the 12's were on around 12am

WHAT I THINK IS LAME IS THAT I SWEAR PEOPLE ONLY WEAR HEAT TO GO LINE UP OR CAMPOUT....

roll.gif
so funny but also sooooooooooooooo true. haha i dont get it either.this is what icall corny. so corny that i jus rather wear some beaters to throw ppl off haha. esp for hyped releases when there is a chance that u might needto USAIN T\BOLT 100 meter dash from mall doors to FTL stores. lol

Yep, very dumb if you ask me. Attention $!%#@% if you ask me, I'm just wearing some beat AF1s.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

serramonte

ppl dont trip,. this is just how BAY AREA releases are-- esp for hyped releases such as spacejams, grapes v's, etc etc. if u live elsewhere dont baseanything off these pics.. lol bay area just have waaaaaaaaaaaay too many sneakerheads. and not a good ratio of " store/ sneakerhead "
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

San Francisco/Daly City is full of a bunch of lames. Ya'll will line up for anything. Anything hyped up ya'll willing to sacrifice your rent, kids and car for
laugh.gif

...tickle me elmo, iphone, invisible sex partner, space jams....you name it.
laugh.gif

Corny.
QFT.

I hate living in the bay sometimes.

Thank you for agreeing and for the record I'm not taking shots at anyone personally but its ridiculous when the integrity of a release diminishes with aline that long...

and to 'hotbutter'...Yeaa im from Cleveland fool, home of where you can walk into a store respectfully, buy your shoes and actually stand out in acrowd instead of blend in...

FYI, I live in San Francisco and Im sorry but I don't recognize any individuality at all. Too many people who look, act, walk and talk the same..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom