*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a "g" with my eastbay and footaction order, but just got my confirmation email from NDC. Now I hope my other orders get cancelled
laugh.gif

damn this is weird, i ordered mine from FTL after failed on eastbay, but then i tried again just now on eastbay, it went thru, but both order number come withG, hope the eastbay one go thru, hate paying tax, and i used bing cashback as well

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

yeah im a little salty i got the "G" order #, but looking at dudes getting 10+ pairs ...thats some serious greed

what greed. there are thousands of pairs produced. you're gonna whine cause someone bought 10 pairs?

if they got through, they got through. just go to your local sneaker store in the morning and cop.

Thanks for the positive response and answer. I just wanted to make sure from a NDC vet because this was my first cop ever from NDC.

Good luck to everyone.

I'm about 90% sure that Eastbay will do what they did with the DMP release back in 05... they'll limit your order. DMPs were limited to one. Theycalled the following morning. I bet they'll cap these at two. Anyone ordering 5+ pairs, you're asking for an order cancellation. You deserve it.

i heard that a 2nd shipment should be coming this thursday if you didn't have any luck today or tomorrow morning. good luck everyone.

I think if you got an email confirmation, you should be good. It's almost an hour since I placed my order and haven't gotten an email confirmation fromEastbay (yet).

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

If any1 is only able to get a 9.5 but needs a 9 or 10 ill trade lol..

but good luck to the ppl who still aint get them yett..

please yall dont start, read! No rascloth trading nor buying do it privately lets keep the threat from getting shut down

I got thru to eastbay international # on the phone.. Ordered Size 13/ 11.5
International: 1.715.261.9588

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by infamous54

Not my pics but the scene at The Galleria in Houston....

16835_105558736128215_100000222687654_145042_847855_n.jpg

16835_105557822794973_100000222687654_145025_5577688_n.jpg

smh @ me thinking i have a chance in the morning.

WHAT! im soo happy i live in the north and that this snow happend. it makes it that much easier
LOL..

that pic somewhat diminished my chances of copping from there...

to think i thought everyone gonna get a pair when HOH got about 300-400 alone...

this is HYPE!!!

So, just got off the phone with Eastbay using the International number (thanks to whoever suggested that!). Told her I wanted to check the status of my ordersthat both had G's in front. Lady said that the status could not be found and it is considered a contingency order. If they have the stock, you will get it,if they don't have the stock, consider your order null and void. BUT I asked her could I try placing an order with her and she said yes, so was able to geta 12.5. Try calling in guys ...

For those asking, my NDC order started with an 'o' and I already got my order confirmation email (that was instant) and NDC already took the money frommy debit card.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

CEDavII

Thanks for the info, thats what I thought it was. Do they give you a discount cupon for your troubles?

usually free shipping. but thats it. besides, who wants that when you miss out on spacejams for retail?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by domc03

Originally Posted by nesdude85

Copped on NDC as soon as I started to run into trouble at Eastbay. I pretty much got lucky as the timing was just right...

Anyone have an "o" in front of their NDC order number?

I also tried on Eastbay and it gave me warnings about the order not going through, but I doubt it'll go through with them...

Got my fingers crossed that NDC comes through.

yeah my order starts with 'o' too ... i hope ndc doesn't screw me over
smh.gif

you guys with this "o" and "g" $%^&
laugh.gif

always trying to figure out a hidden secret or some other stupid %^#* lol

ALL orders on NDC/swoosh start with "o"

hope you guys took next day air and not ground
why the big emphasis on this? to get it before christmas? or to guarantee a pair?

i chose ground because i didn't need them before christmas.

Finishline was a disgrace tonight.

Usually Eastbay takes that prize but FNL hasn't functioned properly since midnight.

Props to anyone who got an order thru with them.

For once, Eastbay worked for me. Missed on the DMP and all the countdown packs I tried there but finally... XI's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom