*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GJisPrecise

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

everything always restocks remember last year with the 11/12 CDP. just like the SJ release sold out everywhere on release day and than a restock came the following week..

Anyways the space jams were more of a Limited General Release than just a GR IMO

nerd.gif
explain...
Many of the stores like Modells, Jimmy Jazz...... and some sneakers stores around my way that usually get General Releases Or Limited Releases didnot get them at all! But yet every store that i mentioned and the random sneaker spots have the white/red 12's and they were GR.

yea hype on these is craaaaazy... i would have honestly copped more pairs for ebay if i knew what the deal was... i put a size 9 on ebay for 300 + shipping andit sold in less than 2 hrs. guess that means i got cash towards one of the 2 pairs im keeping
smile.gif

** I know i could have gotten more cause of the hype beasts but I just wanted to get my loot and be out lmao

im really happy getting this release.. to all those who didnt get these, step up your game and try harder next time. need to collecting changes to get somemore heats lol

so when do restocks usually happen online with these releases? I'm almost certain there'll be one

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea hype on these is craaaaazy...
hype kills lol. But you got some lazy NTers that expect handouts, log off the damn computer and call up a store or two. There will be restocks, ifyou missed out and call around and find out where and when. My pair from FTA will be here tomorrow and it will most likely be going to a NTer at cost. A momand pop shop by me still hasn't got there shipment but when they do I might grab another pair.

edit:
Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Believing people on here that are saying JB will do a restock on these is like believing the people before release saying dont worry people theres enough to go around cause its a GR release,people need to read between the lines,this is not a normal release at all,when was the last time you scene people nationwide act like this over a GR jordan release,smash and grabs,they didnt even do that way in 85-95 for jordans,if it is a restock of these,trust me,you wont get them unless your the few thats just blessed to have them[basically getting super lucky again].

For the people who ordered from FNL, did anybody receive their tracking number for the shipment or do they still have their status as processing?

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

If people don't wanna to pay $350+ prices on eBay right now, just WAIT. The prices are always super high the day after release. Just wait a week for the market to get saturated as all the sellers come out.
definitely, specially after all the online orders come in.

they hot cuhz Lil wayne mentioned em on his verse on forever LOL jk jk!

fckin gottig10 already got his avy with em haha wow.

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

For the people who ordered from FNL, did anybody receive their tracking number for the shipment or do they still have their status as processing?

Mine is still processing too man.

Finally managed to get a pair of the XI's at retail. My first pair was back when I was 15...got the OG Concords...ever since then they were always soldout. I'm pretty happy for the early Christmas present to myself. Got the Kiks Tyo space jam shirt back when I was in Asia on vacation in November.

6ej5nb.jpg

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

I ordered my pair from FNL this morning (6:30am MST) and just got my shipping confirmation...
will be here the 4th...with regular shipping...no rush...every cat in AZ is going to be rocking these...I will push my CDP XI's for the next coupleweeks/months...

Got the shipping confirmation... Scheduled delivery date is 12/24...
pimp.gif

I'm so pumped that I actually got these.... I'm never lucky like this. With my usual luck, my order should've been canceled.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by johndeuce

tumblr_kv50uvNVd51qa4og8o1_500.png

wattup yall
happy.gif

Not much. How's it feel to piss away $350?

u mad?
No offense gottig, you look like a totaly hypebeast in your avy

And before you ask, no im not mad...got these and the OG's

Technically, you have these and the '00 RETRO, if I recall correctly, i'm the only one that ever had a DS "OG" Space Jam
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom