*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
let the hype chill out. watch the demand flicker over the next few months and you'll be able to get these at a decent price without a restock. And if youseriously are willing to pay $300+ for SJ's, get the 2000 releases, from what I have seen of both of them, the 2000's are far superior. My boy justcopped the 2009's and he has the 2000's as well, definitely a difference.

IMO Spacejams > Concords just by a tad... I know its an easy profit.. but I'm not selling these, I sold both pairs of my 01's two years ago when Igot out of the sneaker game and forever regretted it.

Getting a 2nd chance and will now own 2 pairs again...
pimp.gif

Can't put a price on that.

Heres to hoping we get concords next year.

btw i had all intentions of keeping my pair. but after witnessing the crazy demand, you'd be the CRAZY one not to capitalize and make $135. like i said ibought 1 pair on r.d

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Don't knock the hustle. If you could make a load of money off reselling these to kids then you would do the same thing as dude. Reselling isn't a crime, most NTers should know that. If it weren't for reselling, some of y'all wouldn't never even lay eyes on your grails.

smh.gif
QFT.

Don't knock the hustle...

tongue.gif
eek.gif
Alright, that's def. a stockroom pic and a little OD but this dude took the entire inventory of the east coast.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

IMO Spacejams > Concords just by a tad... I know its an easy profit.. but I'm not selling these, I sold both pairs of my 01's two years ago when I got out of the sneaker game and forever regretted it.

pimp.gif

ya spacejams and concords are pretty close in my book, but hard to say since ive never owned a pair of concords til today (will post pictures later) but ivehad 3 pairs of spacejams. and i also regret selling my VVnds pair couple years back . i def think i undervalued my 00' spacejams 2 years ago. put a $265buyitnow on them and they sold in less than a day. lol thought i was gna leave the sneaker game. but waaaaaahla here i am.
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

The only reason anyone here would get mad at people reselling is because there not able to obtain as many or any of the shoes them selfs. To anyone resellingplease jus ignore the ignorant people who want to cry about it posting here. Just have fun with your money and don't trip.

To add some salt on to there wounds, not even 15 hours into a 3 day action on eBay, someone has allready bought my 2nd pair of space jams for $300.00 and theypaid right away!!!!! Wow what people will do for shoes!!! I love this. Now I'm good.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Don't knock the hustle. If you could make a load of money off reselling these to kids then you would do the same thing as dude. Reselling isn't a crime, most NTers should know that. If it weren't for reselling, some of y'all wouldn't never even lay eyes on your grails.

smh.gif
QFT.

Don't knock the hustle...

tongue.gif
eek.gif
Alright, that's def. a stockroom pic and a little OD but this dude took the entire inventory of the east coast.
laugh.gif

If by "stockroom" you mean the foyer in my condo, then yeah. But seriously, peep the sig. Its all business for me.

Why are people still mad?

If you didn't get a pair, then you didn't do a good job in planning ahead.

Don't take it out on people who bought loads of these, it sucks but you have to deal with it, or do better next time.

Have you guys checked your local craigslist postings??? Damn one fool posted his pair for $700, some for $600 and alot of peeps are selling pairs for $500here in Arizona. wonder if people are actually meeting up and buying for that much.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by magc840

that's the problem with some online retailers too. their billing department is quicker than their shipping department.

funny thing also is that billing quickness only goes one way. they take the money from your account in seconds but when they cancel your order it takes 'em days to give it back!

no lie man, i had 4 pairs canceled, 2 seperate orders of 2 pairs, and I won't get my refund until like 3 days, temporary holds have been placed, lame! Onlyhave 1 pair now, thought i had 5
smh.gif
These are perfect, people complaining about quality must have only seen pics, perfect shoe

its hard to say the eastbay/footlocker or finishline will get a restock cause these are soldout everywhere online and instore.Normally when finishline getsrestock they pick up whatever is left at the store. I dont know about footlocker though.

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Originally Posted by javon23

will never order anything online from FNL/Eastbay/Champs/Footlocker
lesson learned
Why??
this is my 2nd time getting burned by them. i was one of the peeps that ordered from FNL and never recieved a confirmation but my card wascharged. had to call them to take the hold off so i can get my funds back. same thing happen to me years ago when the Grey/White XIX dropped

I just landed my 4th shipment im getting 75 more pairs! There factory is out and the rest of the restocks will happen in early january.

At this point people who didnt get there pairs might as well just cop them for 300 or for ever hold you peace.

what did yall expect ? every one and they moms knew this was gonna happen.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

IMO Spacejams > Concords just by a tad... I know its an easy profit.. but I'm not selling these, I sold both pairs of my 01's two years ago when I got out of the sneaker game and forever regretted it.

pimp.gif

I've seen numerous people in here saying that they hope concords drop next year. My only thing is why would they drop when they were just released not thatlong ago? You guys see how long it took them to re-retro the Space Jams. You guys will probably get concords again in about another 2-3 years.

Mine from the DMP pretty much just sit there. Wore em when I first got'em several times. Now they just rest.

Oh and my Space Jams shipped last night
tongue.gif

Thanks Footaction.

Originally Posted by gottig10

The only reason anyone here would get mad at people reselling is because there not able to obtain as many or any of the shoes them selfs. To anyone reselling please jus ignore the ignorant people who want to cry about it posting here. Just have fun with your money and don't trip.

To add some salt on to there wounds, not even 15 hours into a 3 day action on eBay, someone has allready bought my 2nd pair of space jams for $300.00 and they paid right away!!!!! Wow what people will do for shoes!!! I love this. Now I'm good.
That would be true if i didnt have my pair. scroll about 160 pages back and you'll see my post about 10 days ago when i paid OVER retail for my pair from my mom and pop shop. Yes i paid extra, but not from a "RESELLER". The extra amount went towards two things 1) Having a pair SLIGHTLYearly than release and 2) NOT having to worry about lining up or E-Lining up on Midnight
It's not about the money. It's about principle. Buying pairs purposely just to inflate price and sell? Like i said before... get a real job. For thosewho don't see my argument, let's just agree to disagree. Good luck to all those still hunting for a pair.

^ The DMP 11 arent concords. I saw samples of the 11 concords and they will release in 2010-2011

Just talked to an Eastbay rep on the phone about not being compensated on my 11's and he said they don't think they're getting anymore in and thatevrybody that ordered online didn't get them because their orders didn't go through when the website crashed. FML, looks like I won't be gettingthese for retail and I really hope some guys on here sell them for a reasonable price but I doubt I'll get that lucky.

Yea the all the re stocks are on the way the factory is out of em. However eastbay may lie because thats what there told to do to avoid chaos

I was lucky to get a hold of a pair on Tuesday, I hate dealing with eastbay and other sites for these type of releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom