The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This you? :lol:

giphy.gif
He might’ve actually gotten farther than me if I’m being honest :lol:

Y’all some youngins in here for real.

Dude who said RE was more action... nah
Re1, 2 and to a lesser extent 3 was pure survival horror. Scarce loot etc. Same with code veronica. Wasn’t until RE4/5/6 that is became action oriented. RE7 is def scary af
He said RE5 is action.

took a good 18 or so , played allay Frida and off and on yesterday . once you fight the the big lady the game moves fairly quick
18 hours for a resident evil game is long. unless your going for every trophy RE games are usually 8-10 hours first playthrough

Yo,,,,,,,,,

The Giant Baby Fetus Monster. :sick:

The baby sounds it makes when it's chasing Ethan makes it even more scary.

Stayed up until 5am playing and :lol: i was jumping left and right but nothing were i was like **** this turn the game off.

Also why did they make them the witches weird combination of hot and dangerous:lol:

I don't find RE8 scary, but it is stressful to run into a group of Lycans when you're low on ammo :lol:

The only RE that had me a bit scared was the RE2 Remake during the first few hours of the game. Walking into complete darkness with all those damn hallways :lol: Once you get better guns/ammunition, nothing about the game is scary. I also found that boarding up windows and stabbing/shooting any body on the floor prevented most jump scares

I don't find RE8 scary, but it is stressful to run into a group of Lycans when you're low on ammo :lol:

The only RE that had me a bit scared was the RE2 Remake during the first few hours of the game. Walking into complete darkness with all those damn hallways :lol: Once you get better guns/ammunition, nothing about the game is scary. I also found that boarding up windows and stabbing/shooting any body on the floor prevented most jump scares
Personally, I found putting 15-20 rounds of minigun ammo into each zombie almost took away the horror.

Returnal is to fire. Like on my 8th run already cleared 3 bosses. The loop is fun but it’s stress at the same time it feels good 3rd boss is easier than 2nd by far.
Super fire. Found time to play last night & finally got to the summit boss. His third stage kept getting me tight before he dies....

Will beat it today, think I figured out his pattern of attack.

Super fire. Found time to play last night & finally got to the summit boss. His third stage kept getting me tight before he dies....

Will beat it today, think I figured out his pattern of attack.

finished 4th boss last night story had me like bruh after the 3rd boss tho.

finished 4th boss last night story had me like bruh after the 3rd boss tho.
Mad that I had a second chance parasite & the Spaceman second life token but wasted it on two Sentient beings that popped up randomly right as I was about to get to the Ixion... Those extra chances could have helped me beat it. Now don't waste my time If I can just run past enemies lol.
Oh well... Still fun, still getting upgraded weapon efficiency so not all a waste.
From the first time playing to now I;m night and day better already,

Still stuck on first boss lol

I wouldn't get too discouraged, there's a lot of RNG in the game.

There's gonna be parts of the game where you struggle and then parts of the game you steamroll depending on the drops you get, at least that's how it was for me.

Back
Top Bottom