The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, that's really it for Lady D and her daughters? I feel like the game just started:lol:
Really hope the 3rd/4th/5th boss, assuming MM is a boss are like Lady D and the daughters. took a minute

2nd boss LEGIT FLEW BY.

Thanks for the info on cdkeys, fellas.

I see that they have a sale going for $32 a year. My ps plus expires tomorrow so I'll re-up for 2 more years when I get home.

Still stuck on first boss lol

For a while, before I understood where to go I would just hit every room for both experiences & level up your stats. If you can't beat the boss just keep at it & eventually you will. That's the fun & frustrating part of this type of game lol

One game I'm having fun with surprisingly is wreckfest.

Pretty much what I was expecting out of destruction allstars

Finished Resident evil and i throughly enjoyed the game.

My only “complaint” is that after the first boss (Lady D & The daughters) The bosses are HELLA QUICK. You can do them in one sitting almost :lol:

other than than i freaking loved the game.

Bloodstained: RotN was alright at best but wasn’t anywhere near as good as SotN. I also hate the 2.5d art style.

The 2d Bloodstained: CotM games are really dope though :smokin

Completed returnal

game is lit

the way it makes u feel while playing, thinking, ur nerve Getting to u. The zen like flow u enter when u master the

I mean the game is honestly on a scale of 1-10 really 6 or 7 difficulty wise.

then again people say hades is hard and I flowed through that thang.

I’m washed now with kids and such this game pulled me back into why I like gaming it was a blast and when u cooking u cooking.

Bloodstained: RotN was alright at best but wasn’t anywhere near as good as SotN. I also hate the 2.5d art style.

The 2d Bloodstained: CotM games are really dope though :smokin
SoTn is a high ceiling tho. that game is goat tier status. All 3 bloodstains are great and so is blasphemous. Konami needs to release the gba and ds castlevanias on the next collection. Dawn and aria of sorrow are right up there with soTn imo

noobtalk

Landed a kohl’s ps5 but kinda disappointed by the library so far. Already jus about filled it with just 6 old ps+ games,I got the disc version so I’m going to go physical copy’s as much as possible. And surprisingly my smart TV remote works with the PS5 so that’s one less thing I got a buy.

I also don’t like horror/jump scare games like RE, SH, hell in the last of us 2 when that giant ran through the wall and start chasing me and could climb, **** blew my high and I never played it again. Can’t play PT would have deleted the same way.

Back
Top Bottom