* The New TEAM SC Official post *

It's all good Jason. I was just messing around, but I am serious about selling the XII's to anyone for $100 flat. I'm willing to do either a 9.5 or 10.

Welp boys and girls Footlocker's employee appreciation sale ends today.

Going after work to cop some Eggplants, Pippens, ans whatever else I can in the spare of the moment.

I love this time of year.

Now, I just need to put those Taxis on my feet, and my christmas will be complete.

Also just copped some more "baby" mid 90's heat off Ebay. Will post pics once they arrive.

This kid is gonna have sneaks galore.
happy.gif

DAMN....
smokin.gif
thats all i can say

Finally neon uptempo's.... and the good thing about it is
all that stuff is gonna sit here and be bought on SALE!!!!

oh yea ron- enjoy those goadomes dude....

^ And the minute they touch down at Suite Sole, i'm all over them. Yea, those medicine joints are gonna go pretty quick. Talkabout a blast from the past.
glasses.gif

Those Orange Bo Jacksons got me wide open though.
pimp.gif

But Maurice is right though, the majority of that retro stuff is gonna sit and get the clearance treatment. I can see those Neon joints goin on sale too.

btw.... Good lookin out today on the Goadomes. My little one will enjoy them in due time.
laugh.gif

It was 50% off @ footlocker yesterday so i copped the 19/4 pack even though i hate the 19's shout outs to Brittney @ Footaction and my big bro Trav @Footlocker

/Users/youthmelo/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Dec 18, 2008/IMG_0682.JPG

damn thats alot of retros!!!!
releasin the 180s again??
why are they called medicine ball trainers, i saw em and the first thing i thought was 'those were mookies shoes in do the right thing"

Originally Posted by MrsBabb

damn, i wish you were trying to keep the 12's....

I guess that was directed towards me, but let me start off by saying . . . DAMN! You've been M.I.A. Where have you been?

Anyway, I like the XII's, but the only XII's I really care to have are the White/Red XII's. Being that they were my first pair of Jordans, they hold a lot of sentimental value.

will- nice 4s im trying to sell my cdp 19s 10.5 if any one interested

Jhobson- see u tommorw i'll have on some iiis cool greys or cdp

Trendstetta- nice black toes

Ron- those reggie millers are mine wooooooowwwwwwwwweeeee

Good luck to every one trying to get this pack tommorw

So I had a weird CDP experience . . .

I'm waiting in line at 6am this morning second in line with two packs on reserve and $660 cash in my pocket. When Footlocker opens, without even seeing thepack, I thought to myself what the hell am I doing spending $660 on shoes?

I turned around and went home empty-handed. Strange but true scenario that happened to me this morning. Maybe that's a sign for me, who knows.
eyes.gif

eek.gif

Brad- I would have gotten 1 pack at least fam if I were you. You are just going through what we have all experienced at one point intime being a sneaker head: denial. You start to question why am I buyin all these kicks, and you start feeling either guilty or just plain stupid for doing it,thinking your money could go to better things.

My advice... if kicks is your passion and you like to do it, go for it.
wink.gif

My CDP experience was hassle free just the way I like it. Hailed Mr. Ford briefly, grabbed my pack from Travis ( thanks for holdin me down fam), and i'mback home before 7. The quality on the Taxis is just
pimp.gif

They will be on my feet today
tongue.gif

any spots in columbia still got these? i am an idiot and i slept, convinced myself i didnt need these but after seeing pics on here...damn

CDP experience was a fairly easy compared to what some of my friends had to endure. Went to 2nd footlocker in Northwoods(Shout out Markus), and grab a 10.5.Then was going to grab another one at citadel(shout out stan nice to meet you man), I was about 6th in line. They had 2 10.5s and 2 10s. So i figured i wouldbe good. All the 10s were gone when the guy infront of me got the last 10.5. So i was stuck with an 11. Thanks to Ryan for being the business men and good guyhe is, he told me Champs at Northwoods had a 10. SO i shoot over there and grab a 10. So overall easy pick since i got friends in Colorado camped out in 18degree weather so it could have been worse. Also, a guy walked in there wanting a 13 and most stores only got 1. So he was out of luck, called ryan found outthey had a 13 also at champs, so i ran him down in the parking lot and told him the good news and he ended up with his 13. So it felt good to help, but thanksto all of team of SC for the help with these since i didnt expect to be here still. But i am off to Denver at 2:30 for a couple weeks. So i hope everyone has agreat holiday season. As well as have fun at the suite sole party.

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

any spots in columbia still got these? i am an idiot and i slept, convinced myself i didnt need these but after seeing pics on here...damn
maybe 7.5-9

the Columbia Place was a little crazy...some people who were first in line outside didnt get theirs...once that door opened it was a foot race

Back
Top Bottom