* The New TEAM SC Official post *

TYLER-I NOW REALLY HATE YOU WITH A PASSION....OH WELL HAHA MY SOON TO BE PICKUP IS GOING TO BE BETTER THAN SHOES IF EVERYTHING GOES RIGHT....TRE-WATUP YO?I HAVENT FORGOT ABOUT U SON JUST BEEN BUSY
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Yo ty you must be dusted or something man cause those make me wanna write a song called "my air forces"
TeamS.Carolina

:wow:
eek.gif
GAME OVER.

Ty just shut this thread down. Linens?!?! :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Who/What/Where/Why/When/How?

Dude.. i'm like speechless right now.

Expect a call soon.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Omar or Tre- Please at some point hook me up with the address to Todd and Moore and the local malls. I'm gonna be in Columbia for a few hours next Saturday with the wife, and I would love to check that Todd and Moore spot out. And I am hoping they put those VIII retros out early. With my luck they probably won't.
TeamS.Carolina

Hey do you guys think 400 is a fair price for some nds dmp's?the entire package
TeamS.Carolina

Quote:
Hey do you guys think 400 is a fair price for some nds dmp's?the entire package
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
Ron -
Quote:
Omar or Tre- Please at some point hook me up with the address to Todd and Moore and the local malls. I'm gonna be in Columbia for a few hours next Saturday with the wife, and I would love to check that Todd and Moore spot out. And I am hoping they put those VIII retros out early. With my luck they probably won't.
Todd & Moore Inc
620 Huger St, Columbia - (803) 765-0150
Todd & Moore Inc
225 Oneil Ct, Columbia - (803) 788-9000
TeamS.Carolina

How's it going Team SC?

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

It was good seeing Ben & Maurice today. Maurice, I'll definitely get back with you with a price and some pictures.

Thanks for all the kinds words about the Linens. I was lucky to get them for a pretty good price on a one day sale. It was definitely a deal in my opinion.

Also, Gamecock fans - How about that Kentucky/USC game? We're definitely going places and I'm so happy for those guys. It's about time we get some recognition. Who knows, if they win out, maybe there will be a chance for a National title game. I guess time will tell, but I do know I'll be rooting for them regardless.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Tre- Good lookin out . And let me know if you work Saturday and I will holla at ya for sure. Same with Omar.

I was in Citadel mall today, and I noticed that the DT Max retros ( both red and black colorways) are on sale for $99 bucks at Footaction. Big surprise there.

JM confirmed in the Jordan Forum the following colorways for the countdown packs in 08:

White/Red OG II Hi
Black/Red Suede XXI Hi

Carmine VI
Black/Silver Suede XVII Hi

White/Grey-Red OG VII
Black/Red XVI

My thoughts: I am not too pleased with having to buy a pair of sub par XVII to finally get my hands on the Carmines. That just sucks.

Ty- It was good to see Carolina win a big game like they did on Thursday night.
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
My thoughts: I am not too pleased with having to buy a pair of sub par XVII to finally get my hands on the Carmines. That just sucks.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

yo whats up team...
its was good seeing you to tyler everytime i see you at
work your always rocking some heat....
on another note USC i going places

Spurrier and that "Florida" defense
TeamS.Carolina

Ryan - Very classic CD. Listen to the whole CD through with ease. I need another one though because my copy was destroyed in my car wreck. :frown:
frown.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

okay, Team SC, can someone school me on the new Bobbito force hi's?

particularly the wheat ones.
like, they're gonna be online type of deal, right?
cause i know for damn sure that they won't be in finishline.
haha.

TeamS.Carolina

Quote:
okay, Team SC, can someone school me on the new Bobbito force hi's?

particularly the wheat ones.
like, they're gonna be online type of deal, right?
cause i know for damn sure that they won't be in finishline.
haha.
Like Foot Locker will. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
nike-kool-bob-love-air-force-1.jpg
Places that had the first "Kool Bob's" will most likely get these again. Translation - Nowhere around here. Best AF1's of the year hands down.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

^ Them Wheats are crack for real. This will probably be my last Air Force One purchase this year.
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
Yo!!! what's goin on fella's this is Josh, finnaly figured out how to turn off my blocker on my computer,
:rofl:
roll.gif

Took you long enough.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Josh :pimp:
pimp.gif
Yo...what's good man... Good to see ya posting in here. Any new pick-ups recently?

None for me at the present time. I am considering those GR VIII but i'm really not in a hurry to get them. At any rate I think this will be a good month to chill out on the sneaker pick ups. Aint nothin out or that's coming out is a must have for me.

At any rate I got my first wedding anniversary coming up in a couple of weeks. Damn ... its already been 1 year. It feels like we been married longer than that. And I have no clue where I wanna take her. :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Yo ty so you mean you lost your copy in the wreck?-lol (not da wreck)

anyway i got u on a burned one if you want it. (if i ever take time to stop listening and actually upload it to itunes)

Dam(wit beavers) Josh bout time!!

to ron's post....i wana focus on everything that i could never have as a child

ie.-AJ XVI(obsidian/white), Bordeaux VII's, basically colorways of anything that wasnt retroed
and certain dunks and concept shoes from adidas and nike, but never eva eva eva eva any reeboks
(unless they retro all the shawn kemps)

TeamS.Carolina

Back
Top Bottom