* The New TEAM SC Official post *

by the way i been wanted highs for aminute my wheaties will be bought by my sweetie for an early CHRISTmas present!!!
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Quote:
Tre- Are u working Saturday? I will def be in the Columbia area that afternoon. And again.. good looks on the Todd &Moore addresses.
RonJosh :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

What up team next year is going to be crazy ima be on my foamposite(catus & black/red) and flightposite ( sliver & gold & eggplant) sh** for now on except the godzilla i still have to cop. As far of those aj packages im picking up three of them, im picking up the 6&17, 20&3(i hope their the black/cement if it aint not coppin) and 7& 16 and 12 fusion then im done with jordans. im done with Af1s and dunks.

Josh- welcome man!

TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

Yep Stan.. Foams and Flightposites are a must cop. No pick-up on the XI& XII pack?

Anyone know the release date for the cactus & red foamposites?

Tre- Enjoy your day off man. And don't eat too much junk at the fair like I will be doing in a couple of weeks. :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

i'm am gonna be at the fair saturday also. and i was wondering if any stores in the mall are getting the orange 8's that come out on the 20th.

Ron- well i might i dont know but the 15s & the playoff 8s then im done i just can't keep up.

TeamClippers
GET WELL SOON #14​

Well guys, this post might shock you and in a sense, it shocks me.

I've been doing some serious soul searching(no pun intended) and I really came to one conclusion . . .

I'm done with sneakers. It's just not the same anymore and I've lost so much interest. I use to have this special excitement whenever I bought new shoes, but now it's completely gone.

It's been a great run though. So many memories that I can't even begin to list them. It's been fun meeting all of you different sneakerheads. You guys were like a 2nd family to me and that could never be replaced.

I will be selling all of my sneakers except for two pairs. I think anyone who knows me well enough can figure out which two pairs they are. I have shoes ranging from a size 9-12. So, if you can fit any of those sizes, get at me and I'll see what I can do for you.

In my end comments I'd just like to let you know that I was really bored throughout this post and now you know this whole thing was a joke. I'm not really stopping my love with sneakers.

I'm in full swing fellas and I have no plans of ever stopping this adiction/love/passion/hobby of mine. Just bored and looking for some type of amusement.

Anyway, how is everyone?
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
It's just not the same anymore and I've lost so much interest. I use to have this special excitement whenever I bought new shoes.

I'm still looking for Black-Metallic Silver V's, Fire Red III's, size 10.5
TeamS.Carolina

damn tyler, you blow big time. :lol:
laugh.gif

i was excited to possibly buy a few pairs from you. :rofl:
roll.gif

good one though...and it's not even april! :wink:
wink.gif
TeamS.Carolina

2ywh9w5.png
" />
tyler i know damn well you aint quiting and this is dropping next month.
TeamClippers
GET WELL SOON #14​

Ty- :lol:
laugh.gif
Man you are crazy. Your passion runs too deep for kicks man. I don't forsee you quitting anytime soon.

Stan- Those Cactus Foams come out in November and they are reflective?!? Damn... I wonder if the "Bred" Foams are reflective too. I saw those 95's you was talkin about, and they are pretty sick.

Tre- Now I will admit the remaining release for 07 are pretty lackluster, but 08 is gonna be a whole different ball game. Stack that paper to the sky and just be patient. :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

:lol:
laugh.gif
275349522.jpg

Picture is courtesy of kevin2nd.

Good day Team SC.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
For anyone that doesn't know, Ty just posted my HOLY FREAKIN GRAIL as far as Air Force Ones are concerned.That's what i'm talkin bout Ty. Let's get some real OG heat, enough of these low quality, sub par retro crap Nike is putting out.

If I EVER find those joints in my size .... :wow:
eek.gif
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
I just wish Nike/JB really could remember the days when they use to drop nice/quality product . . .
Ahhhhhhh, that'll be the day...no punchline, that'll be the day! :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

ay, Omar it was cool kickin it with you and O at footlocker today.i didn't find anything to wear so i guess i will have to look tomorrow when i get off from work. hope to see some of y'all at the fair.

yo whats up team? anybody got word on the type of release
of those foamposites and blue bobbito highs? i got a
feeling im going to need some serious help getting those

on another note as far as 08 is concerned, im only looking at
maybe fouf of those packs.... tops. im really excited about
orange canvas af1's!! :pimp:

p.s. tyler dont EVER play like that again!!!!

TeamS.Carolina

Curt & Maurice - :rofl:
roll.gif
2mxk95h.jpg
mw5p5l.jpg

I'll save what came in the mail today for tomorrow . . . :wink:
wink.gif

*EDIT*

These don't look too bad . . .

I reserve judgement until I see better pictures though that marqueesole puts up.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Its been awhile since Ive checked up on NT, but I ran into Tyler on Fri. and he told me too check it out soon, and boy was I not expecting that.

Ty- You really had me going for a second.

Josh- 7518 all day!!!

The newest pick-up . . .
2u72fb9.jpg
humxae.jpg
xni1yr.jpg

This shoe right here is definitely one of the few exceptions I have when it comes to not liking AF1 Mids all that much.

Enjoy. :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

yeah, omar, they are www.ecapcity.com and myshirtsco.com. myshirtsco just got updated yesterday with some garbage leather fitted hats, but go under fitteds on the menu bar and you will find some stuff u are garrunteed(sp) to like.

Back
Top Bottom