* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by Executive76

I've been following USC since the Eddie Fogler days...man I feel old(22 btw)....I knew the team would be a lot better this year.

No more NIT
pimp.gif

Same here! I met him at an old USC/Citadel game awhile back. I have his autograph laying aroundsomewhere.

Tennessee dominated us tonight. That was embarrassing. I hope they can regain their composure and beatGeorgia.
eyes.gif

Yeah if we don't beat Georgia, it's a wrap on this season.

Our baseball team is 6-0 and ranked 18th. I'm going to the Long Beach State series this weekend.

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

Nice pick ups everybody yo tre I'm going to charlotte 2marow man waz up
I'd go, but I'll be busy all day packing, cleaning, and getting last minute stuff for the move on Sunday!

Once I get settled in and all that/job transfer/start school...I'll hit you up, so we can meet up in Charlotte.

pimp.gif

Ima go ahead and UN-DS my 1/2 Cents to see Watchmen tonight.

Looks like an epic movie.

Originally Posted by DEpast

There's only one Carolina and that's South, for that reason I'll be pulling for Duke.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I visited suite sole yesterday...really nice store to the owner
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by DEpast

There's only one Carolina and that's South, for that reason I'll be pulling for Duke.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I visited suite sole yesterday...really nice store to the owner
glasses.gif

C'mon man, don't start this up again.

UNC has a better basketball team than South Carolina. There. Enough
eyes.gif

Sorry AJ27526, the following post will piss you off according to your avy.

I saw Watchmen tonight and it was OK at best.

I had high expectations for this movie after reading the novel and it was a letdown. Honestly, this 2 hour and 43 minute movie felt 5 hours long. I won'tsee it again and gave it 2 out of 4 stars. At least the dialogue was top-notch.

Too much male nudity for me as well. I know some may call this immature, but even adults like myself were laughing in the theater when Manhattan would swinghis junk around.

Exec-
roll.gif
No way i'mwearin Duke "anything".

e6b15ae86cd2430533cc3065eaaa8451ef9b1a1.pjpg

DMP II. I'm feelin both pairs. The black pair issuppose to be 3 m like the Green Bean V.
glasses.gif

Curtis sighting.....Thats 2 within a month.... Ron-DMP II is fire i hope ill be able to cop that pack

Today is a huge game for Univ. of South Cac-a-lac. If they lose against Georgia, theyhonestly don't deserve to be in the big dance.

smh.gif

Ron - I'd advise you not to go to the LV store if you don't want your wallet to be mad at you for awhile.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I agree...wore mine today

yo was you in the outlet today?....

curt- whats good dude check your inbox...
yeah that was me

And I agree about watchmen completely. The movie was a disappointment to me

Back
Top Bottom