* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Can't wait until Omar comes in here talking about Duke...haha.

They're 8 miles from UNC just in case somebody else didn't know.

*Not that I didn't know...Uhhh, I'm just saying.*

1c336e0c1301dcb6478a23fb1e1290ad99401473.jpg

I like the jerseys aight and the hyperdunks with the same pattern are fire too.

Duke's already worn those jerseys once this season.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I agree...wore mine today

yo was you in the outlet today?....

curt- whats good dude check your inbox...
yeah that was me

And I agree about watchmen completely. The movie was a disappointment to me

oh cool meeting you and nice 1/2 cents too...

is this watchmen movie worth the hype?

Ron- shoot me a text dude i got a new phone and i need your # again...

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

oh cool meeting you and nice 1/2 cents too...

is this watchmen movie worth the hype?

Ron- shoot me a text dude i got a new phone and i need your # again...
yeah man cool meeting you too...the movie was alright....not all that I expected

2647_630880613149_11830792_38945574_4492715_n.jpg

sick.gif

Exec - I'm not a die hard fan of UNC, but I do like them. I think it's just moreof the fact that I can't stand Duke.

e5f257fe80641df644b050b269a0c73a3ee7297.pjpg

Fresh Water 95's are showing up on Footlocker/Footaction doorsteps this week. (taken from the 95 thread in the retro forum)

WOW!
eek.gif
Gradiant colorways for 95 are fire!

Shape is off, but they will do.

BTW.. my wife wants these in the WORSE way. I don't think these will come in kids sizes. smh....

yeah it was a good game last sunday sucks tht we lost but im glad USC won! and my footaction gettin those fresh waters in today!!!!!

Dope Hundreds shirt Marty.

Speaking of the Hundreds, these came in today . . .

2s863ww.jpg

This Hundreds hoody was a collaboration piece with DigitalGravel and was part of their WaterProject. All proceeds went to helping building a water playpump in Africa, so you gotta love that(size small is up for grabs).

Also, this came in today as well . . .

2j45wxu.jpg

did i mention that i hate Mr. fitzgerald lol i'm here buddy but its greenCELT!!! lmao

whoa there!!! i know josh told me that he posted but i honestly didnt believe him
(we made it to the championship game and lost by 9, that good kid on the kings' older brother is on the team we lost to lol)

All this duke hating is making my tarheel soft....really no need for all the hate, we just need to step our recruiting game up.
yes we have lost a few years in a row, but we also havent had our regular caliber TEAM for a few years, just some good players.

I would also like to voice my opinion on the Kay yow* hyperdunk that is being re-sold for ridiculous prices!!! i had this discussion with a fellow sneakerlover
at the rec about how wrong that is. first of all nike should have made the shoe more readily available, and yes the proceeds from the limited amount of shoeswent to research, but
if they really wanted to raise money for research they should make as many shoes as possible or atleast meet the demand, and anyone who is reselling charityproducts for their own gain is just a jerkass and plus i want the shoes. (for the support and the style)

executive- really? every other day you have something lol, sometimes twice a day.

everyone- dang everyone has 1/2 cents now, guess that means i wont be getting them.

-thoughts on the motorsport VI's...i love them.

-that DMP2 when described sounded horrible, but they are straight piffery (word to DMV)

Back
Top Bottom