* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Will - Thanks for the kind words, sir. Never knew that about your mom, sorry to hear that(R.I.P.). That's very noble ofyou to get her tatted on you.

Those "Freshwater" 95's aren't so "fresh" the more I look at them. They had the right idea, but poorexecution by Nike as usual. The gradient doesn't look right to me, and the shape is definitely off. Plus, I have a couple of pick-ups that are moretowards the top on my priority list . . .

smokin.gif

greencelt - [color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]Coach K isn't going to recruit someone if they aren't gonna stay at least 3 yrs with that being said Dukeis still only one player away(big man) and that new back court is looking great
smile.gif

I thought "freshwater" = blueish color not green...Griffs should be dropping in a week or two so I'll takethose instead
tongue.gif

Denver
happy.gif

76f266d1eddb54262b81149a16f0a9f0dfefe538.jpg

c96260a1a8d3e49f2c61419b100340a46b1ac370.jpg

f69261916dd7f4aa2bd1409785a20181090c0f71.jpg

[/color]

Yeah what the hell happened to our Gamecocks tonight.

They are officially off the bubble and into the Not Invited Tournament.

Gamecocks?
smh.gif
I knew bandwagoners would hop on after their 03/04 season (NIT win, i think).

What happened with the NIT again though?

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

Gamecocks?
smh.gif

Who's bandwagoning? I've been a fan ever since I knew what the color garnet was. Even way back in the Eddie Fogler days, when BJ Mackie was doing his thing. Just because people are now proud because they start making moves and show somehope for the program, doesn't mean they're necessarily bandwagoning or what have you. It's only natural to start talking about a team and givingthem recognition when they do something that warrants it.

Gamecocks?
smh.gif

Please fam, I've been a Gamecocks fan since birth. I'm from the Columbia area.

At least us Gamecock fans know we are getting better when nobody's start calling bandwagon.
roll.gif

And just for the record, we won back-to-back NIT Championships 03 and 04.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Gamecocks?
smh.gif

Please fam, I've been a Gamecocks fan since birth. I'm from the Columbia area.

At least us Gamecock fans know we are getting better when nobody's unfamiliar faces start calling bandwagon.
roll.gif

And just for the record, we won back-to-back NIT Championships 03 and 04.

to clear the ill-informed, I by no means meant any fans in here. Hell, I pull for the Cocks too whenever I cancatch them playing. I was simply referring to the type of spectators that claim a team when they're up, and bash them when they make one miscalculation.

I digress.

Did the NCAA Tourney start already
nerd.gif

Love how the UNC "fans" downplay they ACC Title onlywhen they aren't gonna win
roll.gif

THE ACC TITLE IS MINOR ,THE BIG DEAL IS MAKING IT TO THE TOURNAMENT THEN< FINALFOUR>>.NATIONAL CHAMPION......BASICALLY AFTER ALL THE *******T WINNING IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
happy.gif

I ask this.

Why do UNC fans assume a National Title?

If the Heels don't cut down the nets in March, yesterday's loss to Fla. St. hurts even more.

The fact of the matter is, if you ask any team what would they rather have . . .

A division title, or the NCAA title, ten times out of nine, it'll be the latter.

In no way am I assuming that UNC is going to go all the way, but I can almost guarantee you that theyweren't really concerned with the ACC title. I think their main focus is to get Ty Lawson fully recovered, and ready for the tournament that reallymatters. Plus, does it really make much sense to expend all of your energy on the less prestigious tournament, when you have the real deal that follows itshortly thereafter?

Finally, me being the great UNC "fan" that I am(Duke hater), Idon't think UNC will win it all, nor do I think Duke will be celebrating when it's all said and done.

*EDIT*

Wore these yesterday to the Nike appointment to see Fall/Holiday '09 . . .

ei6n0w.jpg

The rep definitely brought some heaters, especially these Structures . . .

smokin.gif
wink.gif
eek.gif

Tar heel who??????? Hahahaha duke acc champs ahhahahah tar heels alwayss overrated just like t hansbro an he ain't gone do nutten wen he go pro either ohyea my footaction getten the grifferys in on wed wht blk red

laugh.gif
It's not about which would you rather have you're the one who compared the two like it waseven a question
tired.gif

But that was a good way of deflecting kudos to you...but I'd be willing to bet if UNC won the ACCtitle there would be UNC "fans" quick to compare number of conference titles to Duke sort of how you compared the regularseason victories over the past few years rivalry or not according to your logic regular season winsagainst CONFERENCE opponents shouldn't matter much correct
nerd.gif

Honestly, the non-existence of punctuation in your rebuttal gave me a headache. I juststopped trying to decipher what you were saying.

Let me propose this question though. Why do we keep statistics if it isn't about comparing?

Back
Top Bottom