* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Tyler- i remember those dropped when i was 8th grade. i passed those for the tim hardaways with the zipper and orange inside
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

Ty i bet u a pair of olymps that you took those out the box and looked at them again today.....
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Quote:
Ty i bet u a pair of olymps that you took those out the box and looked at them again today.....

:\
ohwell.gif
Guilty as charged. :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Omar - Stop posting your stuff! Let people admire my @#%$ for a second. :lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Nice Chocolate Mids Ty. Man I had those back in high school and I wore them to death.

And nice 90's Omar. Good pick ups guys.

Good seeing you in church Stan. And yea.. those Barkley's that drop this summer are so copped.

I got Cactus Foams on my mind right now.
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Tyler & Omar- Nice Choclate mids and 90's
(Why dont the both of you guys stop posting) :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina

just picked up the new jordan 8's that come out on the 20th. $125 shipped. i will post piks once they are delivered.

Quote:
My Infiniti = gone.
@#%$.. :wow:
eek.gif

Man as long as you are O.K. that's all that matters. And it sounds like that knucklehead that hit you was totally at fault.

Cars can be replaced, but lives can't. You'll be ridin fresh again in a month or so.

Keep ya head up. :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Glad that you're doing alright bro!

You should just wear your Atmos, Clots, Infareds, '93 Classics, HOA Air Maxes, HOA '95's and just run everywhere from now on.

:wink:
wink.gif
TeamS.Carolina

mmmmmmmmm af1 mids :pimp:
pimp.gif

i love the mids and highs ( :nerd:
nerd.gif
) more than the lows
i been lookin for the white crush leather ones with the baby blue ice sole and jewel swoosh forever, one day

damn tyler, you need to watch out for them jews dog, theyre tricky y'know

and does anyone know where i can get those brown air max 90 boots for cheap?? im gettin tired of coppin timbs every winter. i can get em for like a buck at footlocker cuz jim jones got me on that discount, but i want them black white deions too.

don't yall hate when nike retros a shoe that you still own?? :lol:
laugh.gif

it makes me feel old, i saw the peace air raid post in retro and i thought it was the black ones and i was about to wear them joints everyday :lol:
laugh.gif
, but its some ugly white ones, and theyre retroin the black greys too :pimp:
pimp.gif
those are gonna be GONE down here. and the black red VIIIs too >:
mad.gif
TeamS.Carolina

i'm on the phone with you right now, ty.
can't believe you got in another wreck, but i'm really glad that you're okay mann.
:\
ohwell.gif
TeamS.Carolina

I appreciate the concern guys. The guy who hit me had a GPS system because he's not from here, so my guess is . . .

He was trying to follow the GPS system and didn't realize he ran the red light, then . . . yeah. The dude was definitely not playing with a full deck. He couldn't even tell the officer where he was going or where he was coming from. He just appeared to be lost in more ways than one.

I'm honestly glad to be alive though. It just seems I'm going through some bad luck because both times I was in an accident, I was not at fault and it was pure bad luck. On the other hand, I consider myself highly lucky because I'm not only alive, but I have very minimum damage to me, again.

Chris - Is your phone turned off or something man? I've been trying to call you for awhile now.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

What up team..
Tyler- damn sorry to hear about that, the infiniti had a dope
system good to hear your okay tho.....
co-sign with trey big time

peace
TeamS.Carolina

Tyler - good thing your alright. ive been in two wrecks this summer one on the interstate( i was avoiding getting hit and i hit somebody else) and one at my job( dumb chicken head driving fast not looking then hit me then she curse me out for being her fault then want to sue sh** how your going to sue me and the p[olice report says it your fault dumba**)

what i wore today
mslz0x.jpg
" />
eishn9.jpg
" />

TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

Quote:
Gucci Mane, Back to the traphouse November 13th
All over it Chris. I have been playing his last album a lot lately. I'm looking for the Black Nike Boots with the full length Air max unit. I'm not sure what the name of them are, but they are dope. And those Deions are gonna be in the outlets.

Stan- Are those the low VIII from years past? And I am diggin that hat you got on.

I am in the process of selling some of my Authentic jersies, and I figured I would give you guys first dibs. I got a couple ofg mitchewll and Ness joints that need homes, along with some football and b-ball joints. Shoot me a line if interested.
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Ty i seriously thought you were joking last night.(guess not) well i figured it out when i called you back. Sorry i couldnt be there this time behind you/beside you. i guess your ready to switch lucks now lol. ne way if i get accepted i'll b driving us to school in the mornings.
TeamS.Carolina

tyler- nawww man, this girl threw my phone in the toilet :rolleyes
eyes.gif

i lost all my numbers and have no idea who is calling me, just send me a text
allready stan- that hat is the buisness :pimp:
pimp.gif
u get it in sc? or online? i live in the met so you don't have to worry about the man in the mirror
get it shawty- where i been??? where u been???? naww, i work every wed, thurs, and sunday, u prob work like mon tues sat :lol:
laugh.gif

ron- u mean "hard to Kill" :pimp:
pimp.gif
i think u and me are one of the ten that copped that, @#%$ went wood :rolleyes
eyes.gif

u should check out the mixtapes if u havent already
ice attack and trap happy are serious
for some reason im into baseball jerseys now :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.C

Quote:
I'm looking for the Black Nike Boots with the full length Air max unit. I'm not sure what the name of them are, but they are dope.
ChrisTyler
Stan
OmarMan :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Ryan - I really wish I was joking about last night. Anyway, I have terrible luck in some sense, but in essence . . . I'm pretty lucky. I pretty much have walked out of both accidents without anything critical happening to me. I really hope you do get accepted though. We'll definitely have some fun times if you do come here next semester. Good luck!

Chris - When I tried calling you, it goes straight to an automated thing saying that this person is no longer blah blah blah. Send me your number via PM box here on NT.

*EDIT*

Crap! I want these, but I don't want those wannabe Shadow X's . . .

I know it's pretty pointless to ask, but does anybody want to go half and half with me on this package? I want the XIII's myself, but does anyone who wears a 9.5 or 10 just want the Shadows and not the XIII's? I'd even be willing to give someone $20 to go half & half. Let me know.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

As promised . . .
mtvux1.jpg
260uyqq.jpg
2d7zj0k.jpg
a04tu.jpg

Infiniti wasn't BS'ing when they said this car was ranked at the top for safety. I was in a potentially worse accident than my first wreck, yet the car isn't as messed up as my Honda was.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom