* The New TEAM SC Official post *

thanks for that add on brad almost forgot about those others...

ty- don't you know we are in a "recession" your not supose to post pics of those things, we have to make it believable.

jason- you are forever pissin your girl off lol.

tre- you know any good sights (price wise) for car parts/accessories/necessities lol

and without further adiue* finally pick up pics (atleast all that i can remember) since mid january?...lol get your scrolling finger ready.

i got these a while back and just never posted pics no suprise there lol

l_e4c5ed583d9243439d47a2df628052a0.jpg

(dont remember if i posted these, if i did oh well lol)
i'll try not to be sooo lazy next time.

ty- don't you know we are in a "recession" your not supose to post pics of those things, we have to make it believable.

"F#$! talking about the recession, that $%!+ is depressing." - Hova

Nahhh, I sold a few pairs of sneakers to get those. I didn't make any irrational moves like I didwith the black ones.

For March Madness today . . .

2hf00nk.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Dope pickups. Greencelt06 finally those AM90's.They are[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Ty- Nice Clae Russell[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Anyway... No further intro[/color]

I think I might be the only person on NT who just flat out REFUSES to pay alot of bread for sunglasses. I don't knowwhy but it just seems like a waist of money to me. The sad part is I throw away money on alot of other pointless things
frown.gif

Those LV and Versace shades are both VERYYYY dope though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I think I might be the only person on NT who just flat out REFUSES to pay alot of bread for sunglasses. I don't know why but it just seems like a waist of money to me. The sad part is I throw away money on alot of other pointless things
frown.gif
Totally agree fam.

I can't even pay $100 for some Oakleys cuz I wind up forgetting about em/sitting on em and breakin em.

I don't even wear shades like that though.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I don't know why but it just seems like a waist of money to me.

Buy a dictionary instead.

laugh.gif

Ryan - How ironic, my alternator died on me yesterday, so as far as parts go...autozone, advanced auto parts, napa, o'riley's...

or eBay, probably find it cheaper on the Bay.
pimp.gif

Ty- Nice Forces as always.

Jason- Nice pick-ups as well. Those Griffeys are DOPE. I grabbed my pair this weekend as well.

Ryan- Nice pick- ups as well. I also grabbed those Air max 90's a couple of weeks ago during the 50% off sale.

Now i'm just surfin the net and I come across this website:

http://www.aacaclothing.com/

I never knew they still existed after all these years. I guess everything "retro" is fair game now. Talk about a blastfrom the past
laugh.gif

Ron-Man those hoodies are fire man. But those prices not so much. but nice find my friend Ty-Thanks for the love

Ty, any chance you guys will get a run of the air yeezy? I dont know of anyone up here in NC who would besides one spot which is a long shot

I told myself these are lame time and again but the black/pink colorway has done damage

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Ty, any chance you guys will get a run of the air yeezy? I dont know of anyone up here in NC who would besides one spot which is a long shot

I told myself these are lame time and again but the black/pink colorway has done damage

Unfortunately, I highly doubt it. I'm going to make a call or two and see if by somedivine miracle, we can get a few pairs in. I'll keep you posted, but don't hold your breathe.
frown.gif

Never expected the Godzillas to hit Ross (Not my pics)...

Sucks for those who paid retail for 'em...

BTW, any word of the DMP 2 hitting Charleston yet?
nerd.gif

Nice steal Chico. I didn't pay retail for my Godzilla's, but I sure as helldidn't pay $27.99!
laugh.gif

Structures up at Suite Sole . . .

1zdc7q.jpg

*EDIT*

Didn't even notice the other person's tag in them. I'm oblivious.
embarassed.gif

I wish I could take credit for that steal but these are just someone else's pics they posted. They're my sizethough. I'm gonna check our local Ross tomorrow to see if they have them though...

I'll be on the look out for those Godzilla's wouldn't mine another pair ortwo

USPS lady dropped these off today....
7231671bd04e2b159cdf1bda42005b68efe0c176.jpg

Back
Top Bottom