UNds these on Sat.
90e36e5a1b86d94c481d286b12fb94873a233426.jpg

UNds these on Tues

a5516f15db4520159ad1398d5be3f35be532cf9e.jpg

For...
3462652187dd8415219152984e07e26cf7c41498.jpg

smh.gif
terrible defense!

While the Gamecocks didn't play as well as I hoped last night, their season overall was a pretty good turn around. Thatgives me some hope for next year.

I hadn't seen a whole lot of Curry since last year's NCAA tourney, but that jumper is WET. I think he has a legitimate shot of being a star at the nextlevel in the same vein as a Monta Ellis
pimp.gif

I couldn't disagree more on Curry.

Normally, he shoots his team out of games.

I'm going to try and find the editorial I wrote for the paper on how much he's overrated.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Louisville, Memphis, UNC and either Duke/Tenn in the Final Four. Tennessee is my sleeper, laugh if you want, but Pitt will be the first No. 1 seed to go down. That's the only predictions this sportswriter is giving away free of charge.
wink.gif

Office Pool Rules from DEpast:

1. Don't pick your favorite team or by conference allegiance
2. Rely on perimeter shooting, rebounding and point guard play.
3. Don't look for the Cinderella. Like all Cinderella's, you will most likely pick the wrong one.
4. Pick squads that have been on a roll or won/played well in their conference tournament.
5. Last but not least, remember the big game coaches (Pitino, Calhoun, K, Williams, Boeheim, Izzo).

Good points. I also have TENN with the upset vs PITT. TENN is a sleeping giant. It will come down to them vs DUKE in that region....

im at wrk now an we just got the griffeys n OMG nice an its the seattle color wooooooo! nice tho but the box sayz wht blk red sry
for the mis-info

ty- i wasn't aware michael was playing for them this year, but we know how he goes with comebacks lol
(nice vest...don't knock it till you try it)

exec- darn that correct punctuation! i'm just set in my ignorant ways lol

omar- a good suprise at work lol...that never happens

NCAA- well...being a realistic Duke fan i do not think we are going all the way this year, but as of now i have no predictions other than that.

big mo-i take it you dont like those VI's lol...but yea they had a sale this weekend which may still be going on, picked up some trainers for $50

Missed the 9.5 in the Griffs didn't really wanna pay retail anyway

greencelt- he's back to replaceLawson...his knees should hold up for at least a half
nerd.gif

Obama knows what's up
e2516f14db4d231794ac383543a564756752ad9b.jpg

Except for one team he has in the Final 4

Celtics&Lakers
laugh.gif

Exec & Celt - You didn't hear?!?! MJ is enrolling back into UNC and he'sgoing to start on the Tarheels. Nah, I think it was more of proving a point that UNC reigns supreme. Then again, Duke fans have never been quick on theuptake.

How many great players have come out of Duke again? Christian Laettner? Jay Williams? Grant Hill?

One day I'll make it Japan, one day. A lot of people are clueless to the heat they areSTILL sitting on from the original drop. Sometimes you just get tired of the currency exchange and the service bidders though.
eyes.gif

Oh well. Hangin' out at Suite . . .

vwvjiw.jpg

*Books flight to Japan*

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN!

If I ever have the chance to go over there...I'd go crazy.

Older stuff > Newer stuff.

I'd see myself spending about $10,000+ in that one store. easy.

Concords, Fire Red III's, Black/Red XI, All the AM90's I can find, All the Jordan VIII's I can find, All the AM95's, SB's (Silver and OlderPink Boxes), OG Jordans (I-XIV)...

yo whats goody pplz....

ron- that store is crazy, if anyone read the article the dude said he
got '99 bred 4's for 30 bucks... thats crazy

stan- what up homie...

ty- White evi's, nice...

Team SC is Recession Proof!!
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Stan- yesss totally agreed the misses is bangin

Marty- i've actually took the first step by taking the picture, but actually uploading them is another story lol.

tyler-again really lol...and u named like two of them, but lets not forget carlos boozer and shane battier lol

Originally Posted by greencelt06

tyler-again really lol...and u named like two of them, but lets not forget carlos boozer and shane battier lol
and Chris Duhon and Luol Deng.

Both are better NBA players than Battier.

Team SC have to do some things on this post: Shout out- Ty-I am a UNC believer. U have my opinion. I will take all the scrutiny. I am with ty with the UNCstuff. My only thing to all the Duke fans is....Name all the duke players that are NBA super stars? And thanks for the heads up. Ron-Thanks for the call today.Got my griffs finally. Its been a long time coming. And ill hit u tomorrow. Curtis-Thanks for the everything man. I got a lot of heat(pics coming soon). Iappreciate it. Now my girl is mad at you. But she will get over it.

I'm selling :

- Black History Month Af1, VVVNDS condition, size 11.5 - $200.

- Indiglo XIV, NDS condition, size 10.5 - $95 shipped.

- Blackpack Dunk SB, NDS condition, 10.5 - $60 shipped.

- Nike Vandal, VVVNDS condition, 9.5 - $55 shipped.

- Iverson Questions (White/Red), NDS condition, size 11 - $65 shipped.

- Tearaway Vandals (Blue), (Can't explain condition, they're cut and burned on edges), size 10.5 - $100shipped.

I'll cut some [Team SC/NC] deals if you guys are interested in them. PM me.

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom