* The New TEAM SC Official post *

4b31641ed5432a159706a57fc7dd007073166674.jpg

e0726661cbd3a4042441aa9152909747d79956ae.jpg

Regular season conference doesn't matta this is y they call march madness hahah
But I gotcha on the griffeys call me my cell is 678 770 5227

ACC CHAMPS

Hmmm . . .

UNC got a number 1 seed, and Duke got a number 2 seed. Yet, Duke won the ACC title.

I rest my case.

PS I don't know why you posted pictures of Hansbrough. I'm not in denial about him at all. I've never said he was a great player. Like mostpeople, I think he's overrated. I highly doubt he'll be much of a force in the NBA.

If Hansbrough is overrated so is UNC since he's their most consistentplayer.

UNC is the weakest #1 seed...Memphis deserved that spot.

Griffs on Wed can't wait to see them in person
pimp.gif

I personally think that Ty Lawson is more talented, and has more of a chance to besomething in the NBA.

Memphis . . . mehhhh. They're choke artists. ::Rewinds to last NCAA Tournament::

ha ha...ha and might i add ha....duke won unc didnt nuff said, we are tied, but the real tourney is coming and iagree memphis did deserve the 1.
and choke artist of last year yes...but with all the people they lost, who expected them to be where they are. (o wait T. Evans lol)

ty- i like how you took it to the punctuation lol.
laugh.gif

the griffs are looking good, 95s suck (shape is baaad), those 1's are mine lol (dtr), nice tat willy, aaand

well thats about it besides those motorsport 6's....

continuim sale was friendly this weekend and a shirt from ss...pics hopefully sometime this century

p.s.-ne1 that knows anyone in a size 12 or 13 looking to buy pm me.

whats good everybody, cant wait for these griffs, hopefully they pop up on swoosh

ryan- sale at continuim? how was it?... oh yea dont rush with the pics lol...

Green metallic 1's
smokin.gif
Motorsport 6's
sick.gif
smh.gif

�ron- yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

� "Two AK47's and a blow torch, Got the junkies knocking all on my front porch"...
smokin.gif

^
Maurice-
laugh.gif
. Gucci got them goons rejoicin all over amercia right now.Glad to see he's out though. BTW... UGK album March 31.
nerd.gif

Just patiently waiting on the Griffeys to make their way to Charleston. Da heck wit gettin em half off later. I 've waited too long for Nike to bring theseback out. Small air bubbles and all.

Go Tarheels! Yea Memphis got shafted out of a #1 seed, but hey life aint fair.

"If" Lawson stays healthy, we go deep in the tourney. Cause without him we play very timid.

My sleeper team- Temple. They gonna cause some problems.

Will- Nice tat. Be warned, tats are ADDICTIVE.

Ty- That tylenol line was classic.
laugh.gif
Good lookin on the info.

Louisville, Memphis, UNC and either Duke/Tenn in the Final Four. Tennessee is my sleeper, laugh if you want, but Pitt will be the first No. 1seed to go down. That's the only predictions this sportswriter is giving away free of charge.
wink.gif

Office Pool Rules from DEpast:

1. Don't pick your favorite team or by conference allegiance
2. Rely on perimeter shooting, rebounding and point guard play.
3. Don't look for the Cinderella. Like all Cinderella's, you will most likely pick the wrong one.
4. Pick squads that have been on a roll or won/played well in their conference tournament.
5. Last but not least, remember the big game coaches (Pitino, Calhoun, K, Williams, Boeheim, Izzo).

Originally Posted by Executive76

Downey/Curry NIT first round....Gonna be a great game
pimp.gif

Great matchup
pimp.gif
. I would like to go, but due to some family obligationsI'll have to peep it on TV. Every home game I went to this year, they lost anyway so I might be the kiss of death.

Ron - Not a problem. It should be interesting around holiday time this year.

Exec. A.K.A. "Coach K's Secret Lover" -

1984.jordan.jpg

wink.gif

ron- rejoice? its just begun lol, New UGK im all over it

Still no sign of the griffs on swoosh/ or any stores, Being patient FTL

And as far as all this bracket talk, wheres the love for UCONN?...

That %%@!# gucci goin hard as usual! i found out today that the griffey my store is getting....is the only colorway due for our store so....no seattle colorwaysry!!!!!!!! just the wht/blk/red

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

And as far as all this bracket talk, wheres the love for UCONN?...
All that love went away when Dyson was lost for the season.

I still have the Huskies in the Elite Eight though, losing to Memphis.

I just couldn't rock that fit.

NICE IVs btw.

Gamecocks played awful tonight.

Thank God they didn't represent the SEC in the NCAAs.

Back
Top Bottom