* The New TEAM SC Official post *

dang ty the good old rec days...i dont think we were ever in the same leagueor something. you were rockin jays and i was rockin clearance shoes hahahha

eye level art off spring friday at 7 anyone?

Good effort by USC's defense tonight despite Ingram putting up HUGE
eek.gif
numbers. The Ol' ball coach called 845000000 fades to Jeffrey. Dude is very talented and I understand throwing it up there to let him go get it, but afterthe fifth one failed my girl even said he might wanna call a different play
smh.gif
. What was up with the last drive? They were very nonchalant about it...pretty much conceding defeat
ohwell.gif

Stan - What color are thise Levi 501's?

Niceeee match, I need those for my '05/'06 Easters!

edit - why do your hands look like Kunta Kinte's ankles?

eek.gif
embarassed.gif

I'll tell you who is even more of a bum(judging from last night'sgame),Alabama's QB. To USC's credit, I think they played the best against 'Bama than any other team has this year. They were a 17 pt. underdog,so I'm sure a lot of people lost money last night.
laugh.gif

hey young world....how is everyone?

havent seen pick up post in here for a while....

also if anyone wears a one or two x im getting rid of some jordan hoodies, shirts, and a shoe tower lol

^ Yea Ryan there's really nothing worth buying right now (full price that is). Its crazy how GR releases just "sit" andcollect dust nowadays. I mean its a good thing cause you can save some money, but the game is just sooo different now. In turn it has totally changed mymenatlity when buying kicks. I mean some releases you can just look at and "know " that they won't sell, and you can catch them at the outlet in6 months.
laugh.gif

The last GR shoes I paid full price for was the CDP XI/XII pack. And had I waited, I could have possibly gotten it discounted as well cause some stores gotsecond shipments of them. smh.

And I won't even mention employee appreciation at Footlocker every month it seems like. That has me completley spoiled.

Just goes to show how the game has changed. What are you guys thoughts on this?

Retail for GR's? I don't even know what that is anymore. Even OG's and olderretros are going for a lot cheaper nowadays. The "game" has changed because Nike is throwing all of these shoes at us, and they'resitting/collecting dust because the economy is so terrible right now. Thus, we're being very picky on what we buy and these shoes are getting marked downtime after time.

I can barely remember what was the last GR shoe I bought, let alone a GR shoe at retail.

yea ron ty and i were having this convo yesterday actually.

i was saying how, only a few years (5 or so) back i couldnt imagine going a 3 month period without being at some type ofrelease or buying something. its just gotten pretty sad with some of the crap they are putting out. ty i partially agree with you on the economic situation.our economy is not that bad anymore. i think people are still being cautious as if it were. one MAJOR problem that nike is facing is bootlegging heavy heavybootlegging. i think it is reached an all time high, people just dont even care anymore. purposely buying counterfeits because "i can get way morecolors". it disgust me and nike doesnt help with some of their pricing on regular stuff when someone at that company has to know good and well some ofthat junk wont sell. what happened to the times when releases werent so close together.....

im only picking up og colorway jordans or classic colorways. i aint interested in nothing else i guess my passion is slowly dieing out

Speaking of "MO's" . . . Just this past weekend, I was at Waffle House withmy girl. As we were waiting for a booth, I noticed this older white dude(probably in his mid 40's) wearing a fake pair of Cool Grey III's. Itcompletely threw me off. He had on your typical North Face Denali fleece, some old Levi's, and then yeah.
roll.gif

what happened to the times when releases werent so close together.....

this sums it all up imo.

every year more and more releases...I don't remember the last time I actually anticipated a release.

25th AF1 anniversary , CDP type stuff only made things worse.

Good stuff guys.
pimp.gif

And i'm with you executive, I haven't anticipated a release of " anything" for a while now. Well, that will change when they bring back thePowder IX in 2010. And you guys know how I feel about those.

Any releases you guys are anticipating going into 2010?

I'm hyped for White/Cement IV's(if they come out and if they have NikeAir(don't worry, I won't hold my breath too long on that one)) & White/Infrared VI's and that depends on how good the quality is.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Good stuff guys.
pimp.gif

And i'm with you executive, I haven't anticipated a release of " anything" for a while now. Well, that will change when they bring back the Powder IX in 2010. And you guys know how I feel about those.

Any releases you guys are anticipating going into 2010?
I'm with you on the powder blue IXs all the way, and cement IVs if that comes to pass.

And not trying to spread rumors, but wasn't there talk of more XIs for next year?

Lol at the alabama business...

yea guys the game has changed before our eyes and not for the better...nike seems to have old ai and kobe mentality...if they put up enough shots they arebound to hit some of them...and everyone (meaning consumers) loses with that concept.

im anticipating the release of any jordan 6 that doesnt look too off, that i can get on discount, that doesnt crack lol

other than that hopefully adi dassler has a good year because im becoming partial to shell toes for some reason (aka af1 quality sucks that bad...decentcolorways though)

yo ty wutup with those hightops we saw a while back...dropped yet?

^ Honestly Ryan Adidas in general is a VERY good brand. Some of their running shoes are so slept on its not even funny. And the classicline( shell toes, rod laver, stan smith) aint goin no where. They have always been popular as far as I can remember.

I love Adidas clothing too. One thing for sure, they def show love to the women. That Adidas outlet really has some hidden gems as far as women clothing isconcerned. I'll take my wife in there, and she finds like the dopest stuff, and its dirt cheap too.

I'm done with Air Force Ones personally, especially the newer ones. All whites will do me just fine, and those are made like crap now too.smh.

Back
Top Bottom