* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Executive76 wrote:
Carlos Powell got drafted #1 NBDL draft
He spent the 2009 NBA pre-season with the Phoenix Suns after playing the 2008-09 season in the Korean Basketball League, where he averaged 25.6

I forgot about him hopefully he can make it to the next level
smokin.gif
http://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=3925467#

I wish him much success. I go to the same barbershop as him and dude is very down to earth. Respect
pimp.gif

greencelt- that's not my pic it'sWale's...I have the album haven't had a chance to listen to it yet though

DEpast wrote:
1stand15th, no offense, but weNEVER get better as the season progresses.

2007 = No. 6 at 6-1, then lose five game in a row
2008 = Raped by Florida, Clemson, Iowa.

Yeah we are FANTASTIC finishers. Why do you think we play Georgia so well? Becaue we play them early.

smh.gif
DEpast looking prophetic right now. WithFlorida next week and then finishing up with Clemson after Thanksgiving it's not looking good. Thank goodness they're bowl eligible already.

I'm very far from being surprised with the meltdown of USC, but it's justdisappointing that they can never finish the season off strong.
frown.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
at South Carolina. I honestly think theschool's athletic program is cursed.

But hey it is what it is.

Bought the black/grey Bo jackson's this past weekend, and i'm seriously thinking about taking them back. smh.
frown.gif
Quality is horrible, but I needed some black/grey beaters for the winter, andthey fit the bill.

Also grabbed black/pink nylon dunk samples at the outlet for 29 bucks.
happy.gif
Good lookin out Mo.

Pictures? Don't count on it til 2010.

Ron - How have you been man? It seems like I haven't seen/spoken with you in awhile. I have to agree with you regarding USC sports. Basketball starts soon, so I'm hoping they can start and finish the season strong.
ohwell.gif

Man, those Foams look good.

Ty- I'm hanging in there man. RJ is a handful right now
laugh.gif
and keepsme and my wife laughing. Other than that i've just been chillin out and enjoying life. I'll give you a call later in the week.

Is our SB spot getting the Gucci dunks in? I need these like yesterday.

No go on taking the Bo Jackson's back. I'm working in them right now.
laugh.gif

Ron - How old is the little fella now? I'm glad to hear things are going well on yourend. I believe Continuum will get the Gucci's in. They seem to get just about everything, so I don't see why these would be an exception.

Those Foams are looking better by the minute. I'd love to get a pair, but I know I'd just end upstaring at them and never wearing them.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

FOAMS IS SO SICK!

Ron- Waz Good

Tre- Cait wait till hear ya new system

Tyler- Waz Up, we need to play ball sometime man wen u dont have class

Stan- Thx for da bday wishes homie!

Omar - Tuesdays and Thursdays are the best days for me to play ball. Just hit me up andlet me know.

Well, I'm new to Columbia, so I'm not sure where Omar plays. Since I've beenhere, I've just played at the school's gym. We should get a little Team SC Metro game going. Who else lives up/around here?

yo whats up team

is anybody here familiar with washing air maxes in the washer?

i heard the results are great, just dont kno how to go about it

if anynone knows holla at me...

^ I put my am 90s in the washer inside of a pillowcase and they came out pretty clean.The paint on them sort ofwears away but you probaly can repaint them...

Mo.. I put a pair of my OG 95's in the washer on gentle cycle a few years back, and they came out pretty decent. I also put them ina pillow case as well. Be warned.. results could vary.
laugh.gif

Ty- RJ is 5 months old, and eats like a teenager. Red carpet LeBrons got releases at HOH yesterday. smh. Nike really needs to quit playin. I really want thatcolorway.

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

Tre- Can't wait till hear ya new system.

I'll let you hear it, I'll hit you up tomorrow.

I go to work at 5, so I'll be free during the day.

You'll hear me before you see me.

Jammin' Slim Thug - Boss Of All Bosses.

pimp.gif

That's run of the mill for Mbenga. Dude gets dunked on like it's his job. Ty Lawson is for real though. USC hanging around with Fla
nerd.gif
. Not sure if anybody in here watches boxing, but tonight I got Cotto by KO inthe 8th. Take it to the bank
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom