* The New TEAM SC Official post *

What's good Team SC!? Been a lil min. Took a long hiatus from the shoe gamebut the Space Jams gonna be my first pickup in a while! What store is getting them in Charleston?
nerd.gif

TEAM SC! [Barney from Simpsons] Hi, everybody! [Barney from Simpsons]

Space Jam XI and White/Red XII = Can't wait.

Haven't bought shoes since Virginia Tech AM90 [April 2008], so these are brining me out of a hiatus.

December 19th = White/Red XII - $$$?
December 23rd = Space Jam XI - $175?

Agreed ron...they have random assorted shells for men in their too for like 35bucks....
chico i believe the usual stores are getting the space jams prolly include jimmy jazz but dont quote me

on another note....i wasnt really feeling the 1st lbj colorway and after seeing them in person they are way worse lol...

^ Try them LeBrons on Ryan. They are VERY comfy. I'm waiting on some of the other colorways to drop.

Chico- Space Jams will be a GR, so I'm thinking just about all the mall stores will get "some" at least. I'm glad they are a GR now. (ThinkFire Red V a few years back). BTW.. black Jordan 2009 are at the outlet right now for 79 bucks.
happy.gif
FSR and they have PLENTY.

Trey- I don't blame you one bit for not buying any of this crap that's released over the past year. But yea, December is def a good month for pick-upsthis year.
happy.gif

How many pairs of Space Jams are you guys gonna get?

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

How many pairs of Space Jams are you guys gonna get?

1 - Space Jam; size 10.5 - $175.
1 - White/Red XII; size 10.5 - $150.

and a few matching 'fits/fitteds

pimp.gif

Melo II's(the Air Jordan II in Nuggets colorway, not Melo's sig) and White/Red LowII's up for grabs as a pack. Both size 11 and come with the OG box and retro card.

Melo II's are a 9/10 and White/Red Low II's are 8.5/10.

$200 shipped get them. If you only want the Melo II's, then $175 shipped for those, if you only want the white/red low II's, then $70 shipped forthose.

Good looking out Ron. I'll cop those to beat up a bit especially since Ijust got some 20% off coupons for the Tanger outlet in the mail today.

SJ and White/Red XII's are both copped. 1 pair a piece though.
ohwell.gif

On a side note, does anywhere in Charleston have these?
nerd.gif

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
AirHarbor3.jpg

Gotta have 'em if they aren't limited or something...

i think finishline in northwoods has some of those, maybe not that coloryet....

yea ron those things look extremely comfy, but like you said other colorways will do them justice.

eek.gif
@ Melo's steal/dunk. Very sick.

As far as the Foams go, they're definitely nice, but I just can't see them on my feet personally. The red foams that are apparently coming out, that's a different story.
smokin.gif

FINALLY Melo!!! i always held back from liking him so much because he seemedto lack the killer instinct

thats what i like to see though...he finally seems ready. big things for them this year....oh yea and the celtics arenttoo bad either hahahaha

Originally Posted by greencelt06

i think finishline in northwoods has some of those, maybe not that color yet....

yea ron those things look extremely comfy, but like you said other colorways will do them justice.
they're SBs...

only skate shops

hey guys, this is curtis (formerly spaceman23). so, i got my car outta the shop and it turns out that i have to get $1700 worth of stuff done to my car. idon't have that kinda money. to obtain some cash, i'm selling some of my sneakers. pleeeeeease buy them. i've posted a list before, so ifyou're slightly interested, let me know. shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] thanks a lot, guys. hope everyone is doing well.

yea curt car repair SUCKS!!!!....i might get those dunks off of you at theend of the week if you still have my number txt me a price....

hahaha my bad on the sb bid, maybe they look similar to a shoe i saw....

those foams are suffering with sickness and since i dont own a pair, i'll have to cop those if at allpossible

I think they look good too..

by the way hope you guys don't mind me dropping in. NC forum is dead

^ AirJordan17 I still need to see the Infrareds in person, but from the pics circulating it's looking like an instant cop for me.

2009-06-12-rayj.gif

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

^ AirJordan17 I still need to see the Infrareds in person, but from the pics circulating it's looking like an instant cop for me.

Same here. Matter of fact I'm feeling all 3 color of the VI's releasingnext year. I never owned a pair of mids, all I have are the low top white/carolina ones...

The only J's I'm coppin this year are the white/red XII's and SP XI's. '10 is gonna be another storythough!

welcome over nc-nt-er

Chico- i feel ya on all 3 colorways of those 6's, mine pookied out on me so i have to have a pair

ron-keep the pics coming man, im steady droolin myself

exec- illwill told me the album lived up to the hype....what do you think?

and speaking of music......i know alot of you are hip-hop heads, but to those of you with ladies in your lives

matta fact....if your just ridin out to a sophisticated party, or chillin at the house, or poppin champagne with somefriends......

COP THAT NEW RYAN LESLIE- "TRANSITION" NUMBER SELLING R&B ALBUM ON I-TUNES RIGHTNOW.......HOT!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom