anyway

d492e3a8c816023c6d45bfab5b05d669-getty-101016286cp055_college_worl.jpg

pimp.gif
went to school with Scott
if you're talkin about scott wingo
nerd.gif
..i went to school with him too..we graduated together..c/o 07
pimp.gif

not into the shoe thing anymore but i just got back from charleston and that place is the ##@@!! spent a week there..stayed on reid street if any charleston nt'ers know about it..real cool city..wish i could live there

i stay in greenville btw but i might have to relocate to charleston b/c greenville doens't cut it

Sick Forces Ty as always........

Like Stan said mail them joints to my home ASAP....

Im in the mood to search ebay and find some really dope vintage stuff. Havent done that in a Loooong time. We'll see what shakes.

In the meantime... anyone doin any shopping this weekend? with no tax and all? I dont think its worth the hassel personally but hey to each its own.

Ron & Stan -  Thanks for the kind words.  I would actually send you my 2nd pair, however I don't think either of you wear a 9.5.
laugh.gif

Got these awhile ago, but I had Ron-itis and never posted them . . .

2my9nhk.jpg

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

In the meantime... anyone doin any shopping this weekend? with no tax and all? I dont think its worth the hassel personally but hey to each its own.

I'm thinking about it with the $15 off $50 and $30 off $100 coupons for FA/FTL etc it should be worth while

daaang team its been a minute since posting in here. guess because i have no pick ups lately lol.

nice pick ups everyone, im cutting my toes up so i can steal from tyler lol.

all this moving around and life cost have slowed down my buying tremendously....one day i'll get back into it.

im just looking forward to this coming winter as far as AJ's are concerned.

in moving i found stuff i forgot i had lol...some jordan towers and posters, guess i'll sell em.

^ Hopefully, he can land his way into a role position spot in the NBA one day.

I walked into Bob Ellis the other day (which is a rarity in itself), but I had a nice little come up with a 50% off sale they were having . . .

6rmwq0.jpg

They were the last pair, and they happened to be my size. 
happy.gif

dang thread......ya'll got nothing to say.

dope scoop on those gucci's ty.

soooooooo many concerts coming up: Curren$y, Big Sean, Posner...any others please inform me

Yo.........

Nice gucci's Ty! Well.. once you go high end... aint no turning back. lol.

To anyone wanting the Pearl Foam Pro's.. Footlocker in northwoods (same place that sold the eggplant foam ones) are getting them. Not sure how many pairs he got,but holla at Mark if you want them.

No new pick-ups for me as of late. Saw a couple of thing on the bay.. but didnt pull the trigger. EA starts today through tomorrow. happy shopping!

pimp.gif

Nice pick-ups Stan.

Black metallic V, True Blue III, bordeauxs and cardinals next year????

I'll buy Black V everytime they retro. My favorite Jordan of all time.

Back
Top Bottom