* The New TEAM SC Official post *

I picked up "Driven from Within" for $6 today from a local bookstore!

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I guess i like to burst into this thread at random times, and with random information but i guess i'm kinda excited.
Travis has been trying to get me to be an asst. manager for the longest, and i'm pretty honored that he'd think so highly of me. So i guess i'mfinally gonna take him up on it, he's gonna train me once i'm out of school for this semester and then you'll be seeing me in Footlocker...but asan Asst. manager. i guess it's not that big of a deal to y'all, but i just thought it was pretty cool cause i've never been really good at a lot ofthings. but anyways...

i hope all of you are doing well.

Hey i am movin to SC soon and i jus wanna show some love and find some of the local spots. So let me know ....Jus wanted to show some SC love

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

greencelt06-
laugh.gif
I know I am a slacker when it comes to posting picks, but I am gonna work on that. btw.. I feel the same way about the XXI. Can't wait to see your grails man.
smokin.gif

maurice- yep those 95 are nice. i know they will go on sale eventually but I don't care. its the first 95 i've seen in a long time that i've actually wanted to buy. Foams? what colorway? and are they on sale or are they regular price?

they have the black/red and cactus cw's
and they still want 200 for them
indifferent.gif
ifigure they'll be on sale pretty soon

Congrats Curt- yo i might hit up the mall today or tommorw i need those flight 96s bad are they on saleyet

i love the 21s that red bottom is crazy that pack is a must have hope i have some money bythen

Originally Posted by spaceman23

I guess i like to burst into this thread at random times, and with random information but i guess i'm kinda excited.
Travis has been trying to get me to be an asst. manager for the longest, and i'm pretty honored that he'd think so highly of me. So i guess i'm finally gonna take him up on it, he's gonna train me once i'm out of school for this semester and then you'll be seeing me in Footlocker...but as an Asst. manager. i guess it's not that big of a deal to y'all, but i just thought it was pretty cool cause i've never been really good at a lot of things. but anyways...

You and Omar - Asst. Managers!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Travis has been trying to get me to be an asst. manager for the longest, and i'm pretty honored that he'd think so highly of me. So i guess i'm finally gonna take him up on it, he's gonna train me once i'm out of school for this semester and then you'll be seeing me in Footlocker...but as an Asst. manager. i guess it's not that big of a deal to y'all, but i just thought it was pretty cool cause i've never been really good at a lot of things. but anyways...

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Curt that is a huge deal homie. Congrats man! Travis is good peoples and he will train you and show you the ropes. The one thing I willsay about it being as though I worked for Footlocker before is to stay 2 steps of the game at all times. Also, make connections with other people from otherstores too, and get in GOOD with your DM, that's how you will advance and make more guap. The more peeps you know, the better your chances are to advance.Being a rookie AM, just watch your back and soak up everything Travis tells you. Don't take no slack off the part timers cause they will try you.

But man anytime you make a career move like that its all good. As long as you are happy with what you are doing, go for it! Again congrats man.

Stan- Good seeing you and the lady friend at the outlet today. Did you end up buying anything?

Maurice- Good seeing you today as well. Those sample Lumberjack Air max 1 keep callin me.
laugh.gif

Ty- Man, I got you message.
eek.gif
We'll see how the money is looking afterthis weekend. If its all good, consider them copped. And that price aint bad at all.

Ron - Definitely snatch them up if you can. That shoe and the condition it's in is arare find.

The UNDS'ing adventure contiunes, day 4 . . .

2qa94c3.jpg

*EDIT*

The UNDS'ing Chronicles continue; Day 5 . . .

2i6hxqh.jpg

*EDIT*

Here's a bonus picture of the red canvas lows . . .

21kk0lw.jpg

jhobson5 - i just moved here a few months back.. its a quiet small city... theres nice shopping on King St downtown -Sak's, Gucci, Puma, Urban Outfitters blah blah blah (B'zar was a nice visit for the most part, if youre into the streetwear thing), a Nike outlet (aplus), and a skateshop in mt pleasant with leftovers from their old sb account (meh)... honestly, the best thing about being here so far is that the NTers onhere are very down to earth people when ive met them in person... i'm from houston originally and big city sneakerheads can be a little pretentious, butall the people and employees ive met here so far have been really friendly... letting me know about spots, which stores are releasing what, and introducing meto other NTers and heads... what brings you to SC? (i'm here by way of Air Force... active duty) when are you gonna be here?

BigMo - it was nice meeting you today.. finally put a face to the name..haha

pick ups:
f6a2505e06eb027be188407f9fb170fd71ec892.jpg

73725b9e5be0c2c7e9a8eeb6f34938ef2dfb792.jpg

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

honestly, the best thing about being here so far is that the NTers on here are very down to earth people when ive met them in person... i'm from houston originally and big city sneakerheads can be a little pretentious, but all the people and employees ive met here so far have bee

DUDE, we have to meet! You're from Houston! I've always wanted to go there, you listen to screw?

Forgot to post day 6 of the UNDS'ing Chronicles yesterday . . .

349ezk3.jpg

And here's from today; Day 7 of the UNDS'ing Chronicles . . .

106g7wy.jpg

jhobson5 - i just moved here a few months back.. its a quiet small city... theres nice shopping on King St downtown - Sak's, Gucci, Puma, Urban Outfitters blah blah blah (B'zar was a nice visit for the most part, if youre into the streetwear thing), a Nike outlet (a plus), and a skateshop in mt pleasant with leftovers from their old sb account (meh)... honestly, the best thing about being here so far is that the NTers on here are very down to earth people when ive met them in person... i'm from houston originally and big city sneakerheads can be a little pretentious, but all the people and employees ive met here so far have been really friendly... letting me know about spots, which stores are releasing what, and introducing me to other NTers and heads... what brings you to SC? (i'm here by way of Air Force... active duty) when are you gonna be here?

Good i hope everyone is down to earth out here. I am movin here in May for a job wit Holcim Cement company. I am just graduating from college in Coloradoand moving to summerville/charleston to live. So i am starting like a whole new life without knowing anyone out there or anything. But yeah i am just trying toget a heads up on spots and make new friends in the process so i aint completely by myself when i move u know. And what bettet common ground to have withsomeone then sneakers. So thanks for the info.

sick vans... i bet those midsoles are dirty already hahahahaa... i can never keep that part clean

tre - yea man new jersey born, houston raised... i grew up on 59 south just like the songs.. my wife charlene and i even got our grills from johnny dang andpaul wall hahahhha how stereotypical is that?! i bang a little screw (its a pre-requisite in high school..ha )... but its not my whole scene like everyoneelse down there...

jhob - tough break on starting over.. but straight up.. the people here are on the good list... have a safe trip

Originally Posted by jhobson5

jhobson5 - i just moved here a few months back.. its a quiet small city... theres nice shopping on King St downtown - Sak's, Gucci, Puma, Urban Outfitters blah blah blah (B'zar was a nice visit for the most part, if youre into the streetwear thing), a Nike outlet (a plus), and a skateshop in mt pleasant with leftovers from their old sb account (meh)... honestly, the best thing about being here so far is that the NTers on here are very down to earth people when ive met them in person... i'm from houston originally and big city sneakerheads can be a little pretentious, but all the people and employees ive met here so far have been really friendly... letting me know about spots, which stores are releasing what, and introducing me to other NTers and heads... what brings you to SC? (i'm here by way of Air Force... active duty) when are you gonna be here?

Good i hope everyone is down to earth out here. I am movin here in May for a job wit Holcim Cement company. I am just graduating from college in Colorado and moving to summerville/charleston to live. So i am starting like a whole new life without knowing anyone out there or anything. But yeah i am just trying to get a heads up on spots and make new friends in the process so i aint completely by myself when i move u know. And what bettet common ground to have with someone then sneakers. So thanks for the info.

You should hit me up when you get here. I'll try to get a couple of people here I knowthat are into shoes together and we can all go hit up the best spots here(not much lol).

shinobixtc - Thanks man and of course that part is already getting dirty. That's just one aspectthat's pretty much inevitable, but I kind of like how it looks when it gets a little dirty. Call me weird, but I think it gives them a littlecharacter.

tre - yea man new jersey born, houston raised... i grew up on 59 south just like the songs.. my wife charlene and i even got our grills from johnny dang and paul wall hahahhha how stereotypical is that?! i bang a little screw (its a pre-requisite in high school..ha )... but its not my whole scene like everyone else down there...

haha, Johnnu Dang!
pimp.gif

I'm the only person that I know who bangs screw.
embarassed.gif
I'veheard a few cars down here playing it, but not many.

yea its all over the radio at nightsin houston and san anotnio, so i dont even have too many cds.. i only got a few... my brother made a chopped-n-screwed tapeof some +#%@ that was never meant to be screwed up.. pretty wicked +#%@

Back
Top Bottom