* The New TEAM SC Official post *

well jhob...mi casa es .... (i dont know any spanish)... si ucasa!!!
happy.gif

just found out we are the 4th most dangerous state in the country
roll.gif

its a great place to live though, weather is...unpredictable

neway tyler helped me out finding my 8th grade dunks....

7d23555ae6779086d538d757d4f521b3792ea58.jpg

8d135dc6ec8899d7daf8d3a4d82e0f57125261e.jpg

if you dont know why i like them so much well....all thatsilver/gray is 3M.

352152e268df4c03f17cf4cd1d9bbba03e88ba3.pjpg

One of the very few Nike B-Ball retros that I will be purchasing this year.

Set to release in August. Looks dead on to the OG to me.

I grabbed the Lava 95 this weekend, along with the Zoom Flight 96 joints. I will post pics soon.

greenice- Nice dunks. 3M rocks!

Ron- are thoes the smple pics, if so copped!!
smokin.gif

i copped the cactus foams for f&f pics when they come in...

Ryan- dope dunks, i miss nylon and padded tounges (pre sb)

tyler- my mom can meet you downtown she works down there
and you go to school there too... just get at me to see if that will
work

Maurice - I didn't know your mom was working downtown. That'd be a lot easier. Today is no good though because I have plans. We're going to eventually work something out though, I promise.
laugh.gif
Also, I'm pretty sure those aren't sample pictures of the Pippens. Those look too vintage/old to besamples. I doubt they will re-release with the air bubble that big too, but I pray they do.

Brad - I can't wait to see what you got in store for us.

Ron - I noticed those AF1's are gone that I sent you. Did you pull the trigger?
wink.gif

I as well have a little something something in store for my next pick-up, but I'm currently working out the specs right now. Hopefully everything playsout right, but only time will tell. Stay tuned . . .

never been to any Sportsmans locations before.. and my brother and sister are in town so i wanted to do a little shopping... do they have the same inventory?any other suggestions?

it depends on what you go in there for, so far they havent
done wrong by me.....
they have alot of af1's from the past year up to now, some on sale
some older jordan retro's too...
too i usually look through the boxes and try to find some older stuff

shinobixtc - Yeah, it's a really hit or miss place. The last thing I bought from therewere the white/navy Lebron II's for like $50ish. They usually get like every GR retro Jordan and sell them early, but I'm not sure if they'restill doing that after someone snitched on them. Most of their stuff sits though and can usually be purchased later for under retail. I don't think theyhave received any of the packs though from my knowledge. I'm pretty sure the one downtown didn't.

*EDIT*

Day 8 of the UNDS'ing Chronicles . . .

28miz3s.jpg

*EDIT*

These came in today . . .

erbc5z.jpg

2jcv802.jpg

2gx41a9.jpg

The best part about this pick-up . . .

29mn22p.jpg

Originally Posted by greencelt06

well jhob...mi casa es .... (i dont know any spanish)... si u casa!!!
happy.gif

just found out we are the 4th most dangerous state in the country
roll.gif

its a great place to live though, weather is...unpredictable

neway tyler helped me out finding my 8th grade dunks....

7d23555ae6779086d538d757d4f521b3792ea58.jpg

8d135dc6ec8899d7daf8d3a4d82e0f57125261e.jpg

if you dont know why i like them so much well....all that silver/gray is 3M.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
i have those too!!! gotta love older releases! 2002!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

og box included/og paper and everything! I paid $110 from a guy on ISS - November 2006!

Yea.. that picture of the Pippen I is the OG joints. Those air bubbles are just too big to be retro samples.

Ty- No I was too late in getting them. I went to try and purchase them yesterday, and they were gone. Maybe next time. Nice Structures by the way. Still tryingto track down a pair myself.

Maurice- Good seeing you today. I wish those Air Max 1 samples were still there. But I am glad our new team member got them, so I know that they are in goodhands.
happy.gif

Here are my pick-ups from this weekend. Nothing out the ordinary. Those GR Air max 90's I got for like 40 bucks. Couldn't leave that behind. JasonKidds and the lava joints I got 30 percent off via Freinds and Family.

8e33553fe0246bd1d6e7454101a9fdfd6115091.pjpg

Now I will say that I was very impressed with the lava 95 that came out recently. The midsole is like an off white color, and the shoeitself is way better in person. When they go on sale, and they will, I will be buying another pair of these.

ff015eee65dd4102a2e108b1a3b18d0fab8f9e9.pjpg

Threw on the Stealths and my Grey denim jeans today with a white today.

e283553ae2c16483dd47498406c1c945a330171.pjpg

Bonus.. my tat finally healed. I think it turned out pretty good.
glasses.gif

de9258aebb6a0d304d20b4a8a536cf65b557300.pjpg

Ron - yo later on after you left me and my homeboy was looking in the
stockroom and found two pairs of those am 1 you came on there for
today... the best part was that there marked down to 29.99
i put one on hold if you want it holla at me...

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Dang Tyler, do u EVER wear Jeans or Pants...
laugh.gif

Hells nah! You know I have to show my sneakers off as much as I can. Plus, I do wearjeans. Just the other day when I UNDS'd my NoGutsNoGlory SK8 Hi Vans, I wore jeans. I'm just more of a shorts type of guy I suppose. Anyway, youshould just compliment my sneakers and not sweat anything from my ankles up(nohomo).
laugh.gif

AirJordan17 - lava 95s are looking clean... didnt mean to snag those am1 from you... i didnt know
ohwell.gif
.. im glad they had more in the back

Today
wore these:
6782559e68eac298e1c8245e563a829fa871d9b.jpg

to get another pair of these:
9fb2573ec4eb8283eb18abc411620cbc9297535.jpg

theyve been sitting at the navy exchange store forever... my brother is in town so i broke him off with some retros i dont wear anymore and he returned thefavor with a fresh set

anyways... i'm planning finally hitting sportsmans downtown either tomorrow or friday, but the thing is.. ive only gone downtown during the weekend..so myquestion is: how does the parking thing work during business hours on weekdays?

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

AirJordan17 - lava 95s are looking clean... didnt mean to snag those am1 from you... i didnt know
ohwell.gif
.. im glad they had more in the back

Today
wore these:
6782559e68eac298e1c8245e563a829fa871d9b.jpg

to get another pair of these:
9fb2573ec4eb8283eb18abc411620cbc9297535.jpg

theyve been sitting at the navy exchange store forever... my brother is in town so i broke him off with some retros i dont wear anymore and he returned the favor with a fresh set

anyways... i'm planning finally hitting sportsmans downtown either tomorrow or friday, but the thing is.. ive only gone downtown during the weekend..so my question is: how does the parking thing work during business hours on weekdays?

eek.gif

Very nice shinob. I'm a sucker for older AF1's and those jewels are purrrrtay. Iactually had a substitute teacher in Latin once who came in with those on along with this Hawaiian floral shirt. Spaceman23(Curt) snapped a picture of them Ibelieve, but I'm not sure if he still has it. Surprisingly, I don't have a pair of jewels yet. My girlfriend(mrs. spacej aka Simone) actually got apair before me(thanks to me). Hopefully, me being jeweless( ::grabs crotch:: ) will change soon.
wink.gif
Also, what shoe size are you?

By the way, where do you live? I go to College of Charleston, so I'mdowntown all the time obviously. If you ever want to hit up the Sportsman Shop or B'zar while you're down there, let me know. As far as parking,it's free after 6PM during the week. During the weekends, it's free I believe. Some meters are one hour only, but a lot of them are two hoursmax.

My wife, Charlene, and i live in goose greek... (she's into sneakers too but she pretends like she's not)

yea we've been up and down king street a couple of times and to bzar, but i didnt know that sportsmans had nikes until was reading about through theteam's posts... it would be dope to get familiar to the downtown spots sometime... i rock 8.5s or 9s.... but i have no problem with anything from 8-10...

pm sent

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

My wife, Charlene, and i live in goose greek... (she's into sneakers too but she pretends like she's not)

yea we've been up and down king street a couple of times and to bzar, but i didnt know that sportsmans had nikes until was reading about through the team's posts... it would be dope to get familiar to the downtown spots sometime... i rock 8.5s or 9s.... but i have no problem with anything from 8-10...

pm sent

Whoops, disregard me asking the shoe size question again in the PM. I didn't readthis post before I sent that PM. What part of Goose Creek do you live?

whats good everybody....

stan- dope VI'S

Ron- did you ever go by the outlet today?...

Shinobixtc- Dope jewel af1's....
how were the XXIII's at the exchange if you dont mind me asking...
also do you think they will be getting that next colorway?

Back
Top Bottom