* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

new community on redbank near the firestation GHETTOSIIIIIIIIIDE... (we didnt know)
embarassed.gif
Hmmm, I'm not familiar with that area. I live in Goose Creek as well,that's why I asked what part you were living in. We definitely are going to meet up now. I live in Crowfield.

tyler - its a brand new community Lakeview Commons... still being built... we're like the fifth family to move into the neighborhood... not even ongooglemaps yet...

mo - yea the navy exchange gets Js apparently...who knew!? ... i dont know how often they stock up but i DO know that sometimes they get stuff REAL early...sometimes they get stuff REAL late... i never got around to asking the footwear department folks what the deal is, but i will.

they dont have anything special right now... the xx3 my brother picked up for me ($149 no tax) were the last ones.. i never saw the black colorway on theshelves so either they arent getting them or they're late.

everything else is blah - fusion12s, some uptowns (same ones seen everywhere else), some ugly colorway of the nu retro 1s, small size stuff on clearance likeblack/maize xi, hmmm... a military Quickstrike Air Max 90 (red, white blue, silver... quickstrike=yes, fresh=not really), umm some xx2PEs... 2 or 3 styles ofdunks... some vans, but nothing superhot

the white and university blue uptowns are there... but theyre not selling until the 22nd.. $85 no tax (theres never tax) you just have to be military

honestly, ive just been showing up there to see if/when they restock the xx3s, and to see if the black ones are gonna drop there at all... i'll probablypick up some more to flip on the bay... (need extra $$$ to cop BMPs cuz i was in korea when they dropped)

Shinobixtc- No worries man. Its all good. I ended up grabbing a pair at the outlet today for $29 bucks. Nice jewel AF 1 by the way.
pimp.gif
And yea those lava 95 look waay better in person. Check them out viaFootaction.

Maurice- Thanks for lookin out man. I owe you one big time!

Ty- Those NY LeBrons are just crazy.

I am gonna carry myself down to B'Zar tommorow and see what's good since i'm off from work for the rest of the week.

Oh, and these joints are starting to show up in stores on thw west coast. My 7th grade Andre Agassi joints. On point just like Iremember them.

16635916eb0866f9dccc45a5018626547b7f791.pjpg

Team SC. Help a NT brother out! Im from San Diego and Im making the trip out there to visit some fam that I havent seen in a VERY long time. Is there anythingthat I absolutely have to check out? I will be in the Spartanburg/Boiling Springs area. I will have a rental car so anything within 60-85 miles preferably.Please and Thank You. PM me if people dont want spots blown up. All feedback will be greatly apprecieated. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Team SC. Help a NT brother out! Im from San Diego and Im making the trip out there to visit some fam that I havent seen in a VERY long time. Is there anything that I absolutely have to check out? I will be in the Spartanburg/Boiling Springs area. I will have a rental car so anything within 60-85 miles preferably. Please and Thank You. PM me if people dont want spots blown up. All feedback will be greatly apprecieated. Thanks again!

Is there anything that I absolutely have to check out? - honestly, not really.

Columbiana Mall is closer to that side.
Columbia Mall is about a 20-30 minute drive from Columbiana/Harbison area, depends on traffic.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Team SC. Help a NT brother out! Im from San Diego and Im making the trip out there to visit some fam that I havent seen in a VERY long time. Is there anything that I absolutely have to check out? I will be in the Spartanburg/Boiling Springs area. I will have a rental car so anything within 60-85 miles preferably. Please and Thank You. PM me if people dont want spots blown up. All feedback will be greatly apprecieated. Thanks again!

Is there anything that I absolutely have to check out? - honestly, not really.

Columbiana Mall is closer to that side.
Columbia Mall is about a 20-30 minute drive from Columbiana/Harbison area, depends on traffic.
Thanks, but what exactly in the mall is there? Like store names and possibly directions? Thats the type of stuff Im looking for. Thanks for thefeedback though, its all ive gotten so far.
frown.gif
so thanks. Wheres thatSouthern Hospitality!? lol.

Michael - Damn, well do you know where the Crowfield area is?

yeahitsRUST - Honestly, there's no must see places up in Spartanburg. When you're coming from SanDiego, it's honestly going to be a let down to expect to find any places around there. The best place down here that's up to date with things isB'zar and that's in downtown Charleston. If you were closer to the Charleston area, I'd definitely be able to help you out.

*EDIT*

Those ATC II's are pretty much dead on. Those will be copped and hopefully stores around here ordered them because they're suppose to be at the sameplaces that got the last Tech Challenges(again, if they ordered them). I'll probably have to pick two pairs of these up because they're so close tothe OG's. Also, B'zar will be receiving these soon:

30ts26f.jpg

I think they're pretty dope and I would pick them up, but I suppose I'm content with my other Structures.
nerd.gif

tyler - i think i know where that is... near like... world fitness and publix right? i go to the blockbuster near there

do u happen to know the price on the structures when they get em?

So those are the Structures that Gustavo is getting...
pimp.gif
I remember him showing me some Structures, and I completely forgot how they looked. BTW Air max 1 are sold out. I went by there today and myfeelings were crushed.
laugh.gif

I will be getting those Structures. Ty, do you know how soon he's gonna be getting them? You may as well pick those joints up, they are dope indeed.

Footaction should be getting those Agassi joints within the next week.

yo what good team, i got sum new pick ups, but im not gone post till i gett the baseball 1's thanks to finish line(tre) but nice picks up everybody! srybout missing your call ron!

and SPACEMAN23 nice job getting the assistant manager postion, CANT WAIT to see you at the meetings!

Michael - My girl said she lives pretty close to where you live. I do live relativelyclose to the Blockbuster you're speaking of along with the World Fitness. I actually live right next to Stratford High School if you know where that is.

Anyway, day 10 of the UNDS'ing Chronicles . . .

2w5n3fm.jpg

happy.gif

Ty- Good lookin out man.
happy.gif
If ya need ANYTHING inthe near future holla at me. I'm just glad i am that much closer to obtaining the unthinkable.

Time to pop a bottle! And its for the one shoe that I have been waiting on forever it seems like. Man today is a good day! And when they get here, I will takepics like crazy.

Anything worth mentioning coming out this weekend?

On a side note, these are just so wrong on so many levels!
laugh.gif

a1d158e66cdc490c0c4379b5c1ac05e9498962b.pjpg

THE BEST PACK TO ME IS THIS
1) Jordan Collezione 20/3 Pack - scheduled for October
Jordan 20
Black/Dark Charcoal/Black
Jordan 3 Retro
Black/Cement Grey/Varsity Red

Stan- That pack in October will be bought. I am really looking forward to the Carmines in May, and the XI and XII pack in December. Its gonna be a crazy yearindeed. I just hope they don't butcher the XX too bad.

Day 11 of the UNDS'ing Chronicles . . .

idel51.jpg

Ron - It was good seeing you man. I'll keep you posted on you know what.
wink.gif

Ron i might have to report you for posting obscene pictures
laugh.gif

what is that crap with air and shox technology????....

good stuff maroke (tyler) might have2 pik up those bzar structures an definitelythose tcII's

if any1 wants the opening day 1's pack lemme know by wednesday or pm me orsumthin

Yo, I live in SC, and was wondering if there were any spots that got the first air structures-I don't feel like driving to Atlanta. 2nd, could someone hookme up with a Team SC sig please?

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Yo, I live in SC, and was wondering if there were any spots that got the first air structures-I don't feel like driving to Atlanta. 2nd, could someone hook me up with a Team SC sig please?

Nobody to my knowledge got the first Air Structures in SC. As far as the Team Sig, youcan just copy and paste it to your own signature.

Ron - When you see this, call me.

Ty- I'll give ya a ring this afternoon for sure.

Is anyone getting the Retro I this Saturday? I probably won't.

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

how far is NC's SHowcase from Charleston? Is anyone going?

Sup man,
Last time I checked, from Raleigh to charleston is about 4~5 hr drive depending on if u a fast drive or not haha.

I'm really encouraging everyone to come out. I think you'll get to meet tons of people and also network with a lot of these businesses b/c the owner ormanagers will be there in person for their tables if they have one.

I'm sending down fliers to Gustavo's shop hopefully by next week.

Just holla at me for any questions. It'll be fun . p.S>....--> i updated the myspace page :smile:

Back
Top Bottom