* The New TEAM SC Official post *

It's supposed to be a bar & grille setup, with some pool tables and a couple plasma tv's i heard. Its owned by afriend of a guy i used to work with.

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

It's supposed to be a bar & grille setup, with some pool tables and a couple plasma tv's i heard. Its owned by a friend of a guy i used to work with.

Yea, I heard it's kinda like a sports bar by day and turns into a club at night. I heard it was pretty packed on Frinight. Might have to check it out this coming weekend...

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

It's supposed to be a bar & grille setup, with some pool tables and a couple plasma tv's i heard. Its owned by a friend of a guy i used to work with.
welcome to sc.

if those are your shoes in your avy...open those up and show 'em!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

welcome to sc.

if those are your shoes in your avy...open those up and show 'em!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol nah man they aint mine, i suppose i should change that to quit misleadin people

Thanks for the compliments on the shades my people.

Trendsetta -
laugh.gif
I didn't drop 2G's on those, man. They were a bit on the pricey side though.

Will - Don't worry homey, I still have the Grapes on hold for you. I'm just putting them outthere in case something happens and you can't buy them.

Wore these today . . .

x5to1t.jpg

IF anyone is interested, I have a pair of DEADSTOCK Lebron UWR Olympic Soldier IIs for $135 shipped paypal. Size 9. I paid$160 for em on release, just need a little cash for my girl's birthday.

Sup guys,
I know you may not care, but I'm in da process of making my first home purchase. yeah, responsibilities i'm excited *eyes rollin*

with this bein said, i'mma have to let go tons of shoes to help me on my downpayment.

I'm in the process of working on the site, but i promise it will be updated completely by the end of the week.

if you are interested, please just email me or PM me.

As you all are from the southeast, i'll waive the paypal fee.

Hope some of you all will be interested.

www.drummboy23.blogspot.com/

^ Good luck with buying a new house and selling some of your collection. I know it mightbe hard to relinquish some of your shoes, but a house takes priority. I wish I could help you with some of those shoes, but 10.5 is the biggest I'll gonowadays.

Anyway, fellow Team SC'ers, check it out . . .

k9uc2f.jpg

Starts tomorrow and goes through the 26th. However, all the good stuff will obviously movefast, so make sure to be quick! Hope to see some of the team out there tomorrow for the sale/Design Walk.

^^^gotta be quick.....lmao

ncsneaker...--good luck with that mayne...what sizes you letting go???

so....my moms went to coosaw for a golf thing and what not and saw this house being built/finished up......REE--%@#$--CUE--LESS!!!!

l_f735232b9de6470f8487ecc364cd535d.jpg

whats good team....
just got back from the three 5 concert, classic...

ty- any fitteds on sale?

ryan- that house is crazy, nobody needs that much house...lol

^ Congrats on the home purchase! Home>Sneakers all day. And the way the market is gonna shape up in the next couple of years, youshould be able to sell if you want to, and get your money back and then some.

Ty- Suite Sole sale? I'll be there this week sometime. Those Adidas are still callin me..... and are those Silver Vandals still there? Get well man!

Ryan- That house is
eek.gif
...... Recession my a---
laugh.gif

Mo- Anythibng new crackin at the outlet?

NC - Cool. Just let me know when you have the 9-10.5 stuff ready to sale. I can'tpromise I'll buy something, but we'll see.

Ryan - It can be hectic if you aren't quick! That house has way too many windows in my opinion, butthe design is pretty cool.

Maurice - Three 5? Is that Three 6's little brothers? Kidding. Talked to Gus, and he said the olderfitteds will probably be on sale, but none of the Franks.

Ron - I think it's time you finally pick these Adidas up.
laugh.gif
I'mnot positive on what sizes we have left, but they have been selling.

I was going to go to that Three 6 concert last night since it would have been free, but I lost my voiceand started feeling a little crappy. So, I skipped it so I could recoup for tonight's Design Walk downtown. Also, I can't miss this Halloween partythis Saturday. From what I hear, it's amazing each year and I think they're trying to get it to last until 6AM!!!

Also, Suite Sole just got these in the other day . . .

alife-publicestate-2.jpg

Yooo - Omar!

let's make a trip down to Charleston next Friday if we can!

we can party from halloween to our birthday!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow A Suite Sole sale, this has potential to be bad and harsh on my wallet. I am sitting here at work like i shouldnt buy sneakers this weekend....But this lildevil on my shoulder
devil.gif
is like its suite sole why not.....Oh well a pairof Clae's maybe

Ryan-That house is nice too bad its on a golf course with all them windows that could get bad

Originally Posted by NCSneakerSummit

i'll have shoes from size 9~10.5 up as well. I just got done posting size 11~13 last nite..still need to put descriptions

those concords are tuggin my heartstrings...

Back
Top Bottom