* The New TEAM SC Official post *

^
roll.gif
Now that's a costume!

Me and the wife are dressing up as Barack and Michelle Obama. Heck I may shave off the beard for this......

Man I know I'm horrible with posting pictures, but if all goes well I PROMISE pics will be up before New Years Eve....
laugh.gif

I shouldn't have said its a "pick-up"
laugh.gif
but its veryspecial nonetheless.

Ty- That might go down as the best Halloween Costume yet...I think i am going to be Slick Rick or Urcle. I havent decided which one.

Ron-if you cut your beard i probably wont recognize you. Dont do it man, i have tried to grow a beard for what 22 years now and i got nothing, so i am livingmy beard dreams through you. So dont cut it, say no to the madness.

Ryan-Always picking on the younger guys, and in my case the short guy...You are a big bully man.

mari0293-Wow you shouldnt have said your age, its bad enough that I am no longer a teenager or 21 anymore, but now i feel old. I am like the creppy old guy whowants to stay young. Thats sad.

Ron - Thanks man.
laugh.gif
@ you and your wife'sidea. If you do it, you definitely have to cut off the beard.

Jason - Thanks, but it's hardly the best idea. You should have seen some of the costumes at thisparty I went to last Saturday. I would say go with Slick Rick because I saw someone do Urcle last Saturday. Anyway, still picking these Laser IV's uptoday, right?

So Team, who's all going to the Halloween party tonight at the Music Farm? It should be pretty goodtimes. Hope to see all you out there.

Great Costume Tyler
laugh.gif

I've NEVER dressed up for Halloween since I was a kid and I don't see that changing this year but I will do it one day.

November B-day here too....17th
pimp.gif

Still no pickups for me lately. Got Christmas and b-day coming up so who knows. The only things on my radar right now are the 3's from the CDP and theMotorsports 23's.
ohwell.gif

Stan- If you are Khald i would roll, cause you would have to just yell and talk about who is the best the whole time

Ty-Yeah man we are on for the pick up tonight. I have to convience my girl to let me come out and play, since she always mad at me so i doubt i can go outtonight. But i will try...

yeaaa....errbody i'm going to the party as well, dressed as a slave....myfriend is suppose to be my slave master,

so hopefully she comes through.....all in all it will be a fun night don't miss it.

jason- i am not a bully, i just like to push people and rob them...that just makes me black lol.

greencelt06 wrote:
yeaaa....errbody i'm going to the party as well, dressed as a slave....my friend is suppose to be my slave master,

so hopefully she comes through.....all in all it will be a fun night don't miss it.

jason- i am not a bully, i just like to push people and rob them...that just makes me black lol.

With this comment you have officially set our race back to the 1700s. W
eek.gif
W.Not only will Obama loose because you have set us back so far, also i cant even go out to eat at certain restaurant here in summerville because of my oh sosexy carmel complection. Wait scratch that last one, I cant eat at certain resturantes in summerville as it is because i am black. Oh well

I'll be out there wit my GFC fam , i'm also excited cuz i finally gonna get my hands on some grapes tomorrow

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by mari0293

*waits until December for Ron to post pictures*
laugh.gif

Tyler - Nice black/white Vans!

11/12 CDP is a must!
pimp.gif

Omar will be 20 and I'll be 19 Sunday (11/2)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope everybody is doing fine!

happy.gif
cool i'll be 15 sunday
pimp.gif

eek.gif

what part of sc do you stay in?

if it's anywhere close to columbia wanna hang with me + omar? if you can?

might be streching it, but hey might work.

pimp.gif

...or are you going to mcdonald's playplace or chuck e. cheese?

laugh.gif

im in gaffney and no im gud long drive and i got some **$ to do
1st im going to mcdonalds and order a MIGHTY meal
then im going to play in tha balls(no %!!$)
then im going to call my girl and smash her...and have a perfect birthday...lmao btw i'll be in columbia when we go to state

*waits until December for Ron to post pictures*
laugh.gif

Tyler - Nice black/white Vans!

11/12 CDP is a must!
pimp.gif

Omar will be 20 and I'll be 19 Sunday (11/2)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope everybody is doing fine!

happy.gif
cool i'll be 15 sunday
pimp.gif

eek.gif

what part of sc do you stay in?

if it's anywhere close to columbia wanna hang with me + omar? if you can?

might be streching it, but hey might work.

pimp.gif

...or are you going to mcdonald's playplace or chuck e. cheese?

laugh.gif

im in gaffney and no im gud long drive and i got some **$ to do
1st im going to mcdonalds and order a MIGHTY meal
then im going to play in tha balls(no %!!$)
then im going to call my girl and smash her...and have a perfect birthday...lmao btw i'll be in columbia when we go to state

laugh.gif
have fun man boyand enjoy *our* b-day!

november > _________.

halloween is funny.
mike is that dude. thanks for comin in today.
i wish i wasn't broke all the time, i miss the game.
i miss my friends.

sad news: they've moved me to the footaction in citadel mall.
hope i don't get shot.

ive literally been to citadel mall ONE time since ive been here.... good luck..

yea man.. u know i had to stop by and say whats up... nothing at the mall ever surprises me and i KNOW youll be at FA cuz u work like 29 hrs a day...

new pick ups: almost done collecting jordans just two more to go.

Sorry i didn't make it to the party i had my dj khaled outfit on it look like i came off the "we taking over" video.... i would have beenyelling out " let me introduce you to ace hood hes the future", "we the best", "listeeeeeeeeen" "we global nowwww!"

Curt- cidatel mall people ain't that bad the mall might be but you'll be alright. Me & my girl go there all the time she loves old navy
eyes.gif

Mo- we gotta get those black/red 1s.....lol u gone burn the straps. im going take it out the box and leave them on the counter after i finish paying thecashier.

Jhobson- nice ivs i remeber i passed on those

trendsetta, mario- welcome to the team....

curt- honestly citadel mall isnt that bad im from west ashley, some of my best
cops came out that footaction, you just gotta get to know the people there.....

stan- lol yea we gotta do that but give your straps to ima burn those too.....

Back
Top Bottom