* The New TEAM SC Official post *

The 20th cant get here any faster. I am leaving later to go back to denver just to scoop these. I better go holler at trav to secure mine. Ty-Nice pics man yougot some talent man. Ahhhh next time ill model for you. I can do the same poses man, trust me.hahahaa

Marty - Thanks homey.

Ron - Thanks sir.

Jason - Haha, thanks man. I believe you dude, but you'll have to find another photographer to takepictures of you if you plan on posing like that.

Chico Cummings- I wasn't a fan either but Iwanted a pair of boots and I saw these and the price I couldn't pass...they're real comfortable

they about 8 pairs left in scattered sizes

AirJordan17- I definitely going to get another pair of Nike boots just not GoadomeI need a black pair

they also had black with the red midsole

Yeah im ready for this pack last time i went to get black/red xis dudes been jumping off of bikes 4:00am in the morning F- that im camping out i ain'tgoing to sleep i almost lost last time im trying to be 1st in line.........Yo Ryan and thats the same pair i sold you i went through HELL with dem dope boys.im wearing some running shoes and carrying my box cutter.

Executive76- yeah i need to get my first pair of goamdome nike boots...it will probably be the blue foamdome ones

Mike- congrats

ron- you speak the truth...i will probably never wear timberlands again, most comfortable boot ever(even givessome shoes a run)

people sleep on goadomes wayyy tooo hard WAKE UP PEOLPE!!!!

executive- nice pick-up especially for that price, enjoy.

tyler- no prob man...you know i'm all about the spontaneity* turned out real well

mike- LMAO!!!! at your sermon, true words sir ( he helped daniel in the lions den, he helped moses on the red sea, he helped....GILLIGAN!!!!!, get off theisland)

good luck to everyone on their packages, i cannot promise holds on these, or if we are even getting them, but we should know by this week....
size 12 AJ1 straps!!!!

wanted to throw this in there real quick....

Pacquiao DUSTED DLH like was on CSI looking for prints. He fed him knuckle sandwiches, 5-dollar footlongs. DLH had no answer, and his boxing days went straightto voicemail.

Ryan-You had me rolling with the coming to America quote....

Pastor Mike-Amen brotha. And about your DLH sermon....the words could have not been more true. I feel bad for DLH. He doesnt even have his looks to fall backon now. He might have to get a real job

Originally Posted by Executive76

52 million for losing to Pretty boy
20 million for losing to Manny
72 million dollars =winner

word... marketing and promoting is where the $$$ is at... DLH is paid. He clocks dollars off other fighters too (Manny included) because of his roster atGolden Boy Productions.. he set himself up to make money off boxing and not the other way around.

datrendsetta.....please tell me your kidding, but seriously don't tell meif you are.....

DLH....uhh disappointing

and on another note.....just checked the website, and it says they are sold out, but i will try calling

whats good team?....

mike- again man congrats on the baby. ive been sleeping on this pacman dude
i didnt know he had hands like that, made old oscar throw in the towel...lol

stan- holla at me when you see this

ty- nice pics dude you sure you not a pro?....

cbpresnt- did you get the pass i sent it out

like ryan was saying good luck to everyone with these packs
i hope no-one has my dmp experience....

Yeah man Pacman is the truth... legend killer... marco antonio barrera, erik morales, DLH... check his record, the dude single handedly started theFilipino-Mexican War in Boxing. Absolute monster... youtube his fights... described by his fallen foes as faster, stronger, unpredictable and relentless

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

Yeah man Pacman is the truth... legend killer... marco antonio barrera, erik morales, DLH... check his record, the dude single handedly started the Filipino-Mexican War in Boxing. Absolute monster... youtube his fights... described by his fallen foes as faster, stronger, unpredictable and relentless

Too bad Money Mayweather would destroy him...
wink.gif

aaww come on... everybody is saying that... im not saying Pretty Boy Floyd wouldnt win.. he probably could... but only cuz he's SOooo much bigger, he wasalways like FOUR weight classes bigger than Pac... seriously Pac used to fight at 106 lbs... PBF is supposed to win

the only reason i think Pac would win is because on PBF vs DLH, Floyd did not have DLH even close to danger.. just peppered him with shots to a decision... butPAC SMASHED ON DLH. they fought the same guy within roughly a year's timeframe and PBF was the one who couldnt put him away... SUSPECT.

guess we'll never know until Floyd steps up to the plate. if he doesnt man up to fight the little guy who took his label as best pound-for-pound thenhe's sipping weak-sauce. i say pacquiao needs to beat hatton and then PBF to quiet the critics... but in reality hatton and PBF have everything to lose ifthey fight Pac, so they probably won't... WEAK-SAUCE.

seriously does the guy need to start beating guys 40lbs bigger and 6 weight classes higher to start getting props?

POUND FOR POUND BEST. Look it up.

what mayweather needs to do is back up his "mma doesnt compare to boxing"-talk... and fight BJ Penn in the UFC cage at 155lbs.. for the label of bestFIGHTER at 155. Dana White offered him a blank check to fight the UFC welterweight champ at the time... but PBF backed down... started apologizing about whathe said... then went on to professional wrestling? come onnnnnnnn

maaaaan i got two goadoames (that pair, and the all black pair wit the red bottom) from ross's
laugh.gif
theres another nike boot out now thats hot, it has one bubble, air edge orsumthin like that, but yeah ive seen odd stuff at ross's- reebok reverse jams, dt maxs, air bounds, atc, reebok ers's, air max 90 boots, polo boots,various dunks, just alot of weird stuf

tyler- does suite sole have the black and gold nylon vandal highs?? nice pics too
eek.gif
were probably related

yea chris i feel ya...i have come across some weird things at ross over theyears myself....

adicolor adidas, penny IV's, air trainer max 94's, stabs...etc....matter fact i might wana go make a run thereagain lol

just picked up five dollar calvin klein cardigans from rugged (even though not even an hour before purchase i said,"no one wears ck any more")

couldnt pass that up, they also have polo leather jackets for 29 or 39 bucks.....

also went to marshalls, and if you have a female to shop for for Christmas, head there quickly, they also have some nicemens polo as well...(CHEAP)

cbpresent- damn thats messed up i did send it tho real talk....

ryan- ssshhhhh, those are my two secret places dude...

oh yea, pretty boy floyd>his weight class

eek.gif
eek.gif
HOW THE *@+@ ARE N'S COPPIN' GOADOMES FROM ROSS?? I THOUGHT THAT WAS A GROCERY STORE??
nerd.gif
HOW MUCH YALL BOUGHT THEM FOR??

lol....get on it!!!

but better question.....who is this guy??? lol

neway 300th post!!!! finally after about 2 years and some change....

NOW I CAN SELL MY CRAP ON HERE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom